Zone1 CVS is racist

I went to CVS today to pick up a father's day card. I noticed that there was an entire section devoted to black fathers, but not one singe card devoted to White, Asian, American Indian, or Pacific Islander fathers. I asked the cashier where the fathers days cards for other races were, and she just laughed and said they don't make them for other races. I let her know that this was very racist, and that I was offended at the vile racism that was on display.

If there is a black fathers day card, shouldn't there be fathers day cards for other races?

View attachment 659969
All the other cards are for White Dads.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
All the other cards are for White Dads.
If there were cards for black dads and all the rest were for white dads as you suggest, then pacific islanders, American Indians, and asians are being left out. Very racist.

I asked the cashier if they had cards for other races, but she just laughed and let me know that those were not available.

And why aren't there any cards for tranny dads???

I'd like to see CVS 'splain THAT away. Lol...

And what do the non-binaries do? Do they have cards that say this: "Whatever you are,.. enjoy your day." Too bad they weren't born biologists...

If there were cards for black dads and all the rest were for white dads as you suggest, then pacific islanders, American Indians, and asians are being left out. Very racist.

I asked the cashier if they had cards for other races, but she just laughed and let me know that those were not available.
You should contact HALLMARK and ask them about it. CVS has no control over it.
Maybe you can create a line of diversity Father's Day cards.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
All these guys do is spend their day surfing the internet to find something they can post in order to whine about racism against whites. They're crying about cards while we're talking about the right to vote and human rights violations by law enforcement among other things. If all blacks had to call racism was the fact that a store didn't have any black fathers day cards, I doubt if there would be much whining.

I went to CVS today to pick up a father's day card. I noticed that there was an entire section devoted to black fathers, but not one singe card devoted to White, Asian, American Indian, or Pacific Islander fathers. I asked the cashier where the fathers days cards for other races were, and she just laughed and said they don't make them for other races. I let her know that this was very racist, and that I was offended at the vile racism that was on display.

If there is a black fathers day card, shouldn't there be fathers day cards for other races?

View attachment 659969

Since I KNOW that at least 5 black entrepreneurs have made MILLIONS selling black greeting cards to serve THEIR underserved community -- I don't doubt that maybe one of those got bought out by a larger company that has nation-wide contracts with CVS. It's the FREE MARKET working. Making some black biz people even richer.

Nothing wrong with that.

As far as Asians go -- asian birthday cards - Search

There's no lack of them either. Probably ditto for every other ethnic/racial/cultural niche market. And if BIG GREETING CARDS feels there's a market for them -- small companies will get acquired and assimilated.

RedBubble and Etsy have EVERY kind of cultural/ethnic/race card ya want.

Already been done. At LEAST 5 black greeting card companies. Not counting boutique web sites like redbubble and etsy.

"If you care to send the very best" spend the extra buck and order on-line. When Hallmark feels the pain -- they'll make some "other race" entrepreneur VERY rich by buying them.

lol my post got deleted, claiming it was 'racist n stuff'. Facts do tend to be 'racist', according to black racists and their fans, I guess.

Fun Fact:

Blacks struggle with 72 percent unwed mothers rate​

And that doesn't count the abortions.

So, my post on the lack of black fathers hurting the market for Father's Day cards was spot on, and the mods who deleted it are the racists.
Did it occur to you that Father's Day cards might be sent to other men besides a child's biological Father? Like an Uncle, Grandfather or Friend who played a special role in a child's life? My niece sent me a Mother's Day card because that is how she sees me, as her second Mother.
But, your racist intent is understood. Carry on.

Why does it hurt you to see Father's Day cards especially for Black men? Is that an insult to your White privledge?

Since I KNOW that at least 5 black entrepreneurs have made MILLIONS selling black greeting cards to serve THEIR underserved community -- I don't doubt that maybe one of those got bought out by a larger company that has nation-wide contracts with CVS. It's the FREE MARKET working. Making some black biz people even richer.

Nothing wrong with that.

As far as Asians go -- asian birthday cards - Search

There's no lack of them either. Probably ditto for every other ethnic/racial/cultural niche market. And if BIG GREETING CARDS feels there's a market for them -- small companies will get acquired and assimilated.

RedBubble and Etsy have EVERY kind of cultural/ethnic/race card ya want.
There were no other race specific fathers day cards, other than black. No pacific islander, no white, no Asian, no American Indian. Just black. CVS showed racial preference of one race over the other four. CVS is as racist as IM2

Why does it hurt you to see Father's Day cards especially for Black men? Is that an insult to your White privledge?
Why does it not bother you to see one race promoted over all others? Are you a racist? If you plan to claim that you are not a racist while standing for the promotion of one race over all others, then you are definitely a vile racist. If you plan to marginalize CVS promoting one race over all others, you are a vile racist. If you try to justify the promotion of one race over all others, then you are a vile racist. When you respond, I already know that you will post something other than how you disavow the promotion of one race over all others.

flacaltenn

I see that this thread has been censored. Please tell me you aren't the nameless woke police on this one.

Attention USMB community, this thread has been modified and manipulated to fit a lefty narrative, so don't take anything too seriously here.

There were no other race specific fathers day cards, other than black. No pacific islander, no white, no Asian, no American Indian. Just black. CVS showed racial preference of one race over the other four. CVS is as racist as IM2
Lol! IM2 is not racist.

The problem with censoring this thread is that it demonstrates that somebody felt that blacks needed some help with this thread that exposes CVS promoting blacks over all other races. (Yes, CVS promoted black fathers over fathers of all other races, it really happened, there were no other race specific cards besides black, this cannot be disputed.) Whoever manipulated this thread to help blacks, this was a racist thing to do. Blacks don't need your free and guilt ridden handout any more than any other race needs your guilt to help out. Stop letting your white guilt do compulsive racist acts like this, it's disgusting and racist.

Why does it not bother you to see one race promoted over all others? Are you a racist? If you plan to claim that you are not a racist while standing for the promotion of one race over all others, then you are definitely a vile racist. If you plan to marginalize CVS promoting one race over all others, you are a vile racist. If you try to justify the promotion of one race over all others, then you are a vile racist. When you respond, I already know that you will post something other than how you disavow the promotion of one race over all others.
No race was promoted over another. I'm quite sure you go to a CVS store in a all white town and you won't see black fathers day cards. Stop whining.

Forum List

Back