Zone1 Hypothesis about racial preferences

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con

Hypothesis about racial preferences​

A.If being a self-hater as a white woman for liking black males, it is like saying a white woman who likes white males is racist?
B.In my opinion neither of the two is correct, you are not a self-hater if you like different, you are not a racist if you like similar

Is this popular in Romania? I wasn't crazy about the music when at October Fest over 30 years ago. My honey is made in Germany? Gotta pass, Mort.

Hypothesis about racial preferences​

A.If being a self-hater as a white woman for liking black males, it is like saying a white woman who likes white males is racist?
B.In my opinion neither of the two is correct, you are not a self-hater if you like different, you are not a racist if you like similar

In my opinion, as a person who has traveled a lot and lived on three continents, people's racial preference is often based on the people they're around. I went to a country where the people were of a different race and it took a while to understand what certain things meant.

People give signals, the clothes they wear, their actions, their facial expressions, all of it tells people who they are. And you have to understand this.

Individuals will often choose a type of woman, a quiet person, a loud person, a smart person, a strong person. Sometimes this relates to race. They might see black men as being stronger, or Asian women as being subservient or something. And then they go after this one race. But for the most part you have a type of person, and when you understand another race, it might then attract you.

Is this popular in Romania? I wasn't crazy about the music when at October Fest over 30 years ago. My honey is made in Germany? Gotta pass, Mort.
Dude I was never in Romania nor speak Romanian. You mistake Gypsy with Romanian. Romanian is another ethnic group, gypsies live in Romania but they live everywhere also in the US, I know Gypsies who are colonial americans (that means they trace their first immigrant ancestors back to the Colonies).

Dude I was never in Romania nor speak Romanian. You mistake Gypsy with Romanian. Romanian is another ethnic group, gypsies live in Romania but they live everywhere also in the US, I know Gypsies who are colonial americans (that means they trace their first immigrant ancestors back to the Colonies).
Sorry, man. I didn't know. No offense intended. I thought I got it from something you posted at one time or another.

Forum List

Back