Cuomo makes up laws again. Going to "criminally charge" those who get vaccine "out of turn".

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
This Hitler with a big nose must be the dumbest Dimwinger there is. He thinks he gets to just make up laws and start throwing people in jail. I wonder why he hasn't locked up AOC.

This Hitler with a big nose must be the dumbest Dimwinger there is. He thinks he gets to just make up laws and start throwing people in jail. I wonder why he hasn't locked up AOC.

Like lost modern-day Democrats he's a fascist. The MSM rolls right along with them.

Last edited:
Good for Cuomo

Stops people from selling to the highest bidder

Makes you wonder what's in the vaccine they have in store for the serfs that they're so rabidly angry about them getting the ones that were meant for the upper crust. Or essential society, as they like to refer to themselves.

Last edited:

What a Hilter Cuomo has turned out to be, what's next firing squads?

Makes you wonder what's in the vaccine they have in store for the serfs that they're so rabidly angry about them getting the ones that were meant for the upper crust. Or essental society, as they like to refer to themselves.

I don't think that this is an incorrect thought. It makes you think, eh.

Notheasterners love authoritarian government.

While they accuse Trump of being a dictator.... ;)

They always accuse others of what they themselves do.

See: Ukraine as a recent example. Next: They accuse Trump of something, something, something the 2020 election.

Now, these fascistic lockdowns. Next: Show us your vaccination papers.

Good for Cuomo

Stops people from selling to the highest bidder

What's wrong with selling to the highest bidder?

Further, it isn't illegal, there is no state law prohibiting it. Governors aren't dictators, especially dim bulbs like Fredo Cuomo.

Forum List

Back