Culinary question for anti-choice advocates.

Is frying a fertilized chicken egg that was never incubated the same as fried chicken?

When you can find a fetus that has not been incubated, you might have a valid point. When does human life begin, and when do we, as a society, have the right and the duty to protect that human life? That is the abortion question.

I personally believe that a woman should have the right to choose, but she should not have nine months to make that choice.

Once upon a time, liberals accepted the concept of human rights. Nowadays, they're too busy arguing that just because you're a human doesn't mean you have rights.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB6A-rSQzbs]Planned Parenthood: If Abortion Fails & Baby Is Born, Parents Should Be Allowed To Kill Baby - YouTube[/ame]

Is frying a fertilized chicken egg that was never incubated the same as fried chicken?

Ask them if an apple seed is identical to an apple tree, and see what they say.

Dissociative content placement and relative avoidance.

Ms. Nooms, there would be no apple trees if not for their seeds.

And Shirley you are not placing trees before children.

Why don't you go munch on some placenta somewhere over there.

ahoy Mr. H,

many animals eat thar placentas, matey.

apparently, a placenta be alot like Total Cereal™ and hath a rich trove 'o mighty nutrients within.

i don't think placenta be like chicken, though it appears it can be prepared lots 'o ways, dependin' on the cut 'o yer jib!

Placenta Spaghetti Bolognaise

Ingredients:

1 fresh placenta, prepared as above
1 tblspn butter
1 large can tomato puree
2 cans crushed pear tomatoes
1 onion
2 cloves garlic
1 tblspn molasses
1 bay leaf
1 tblspn rosemary
1 tspn each of: salt, honey, oregano, basil, and fennel

Method: cut the placenta meat into bite-sized pieces, then brown quickly in the butter and olive oil. Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 1-1.5 hours. Serve. Yummy!
Placenta recipes, eating your placenta, roast placenta

*cheers*

- MeadHallPirate

Last edited:

When you can find a fetus that has not been incubated, you might have a valid point. When does human life begin, and when do we, as a society, have the right and the duty to protect that human life? That is the abortion question.

I personally believe that a woman should have the right to choose, but she should not have nine months to make that choice.

in colonial America abortion was legal

until the time of quickening

yes a seed is a seed

until it germinates

Yes, if not for seeds, there would be no trees - but that doesn't make an apple seed an apple tree now, does it? ;)

Life began billions of years ago and is a continuity. We all make choices about subsequent manifestations all the time. It is a bit ridiculous in a world where a present human life is valued below objects to want to control a woman's choice over herself and a possibility.

Yes, if not for seeds, there would be no trees - but that doesn't make an apple seed an apple tree now, does it? ;)

not just the see....same as a sperm or egg....but conception, with implantation (since liberals want to argue it, I just assume it....even though it doesnt always happen) is a chain reaction that is a person.....

so yes if the eggs were fetilized and whatever, you ARE eating chickens....and I eat the full grown ones, so I'm ok either way

Give him a break. He's apparently so poor he's never seen a chicken or an egg. How could he know they taste nothing alike when cooked.

Here's a culinary suggestion:

eat-my-shorts.jpg

Tell that to John Chapman. :tongue:

Forum List

Back