Cuccinelli: Homosexual ‘acts’ are a ‘detriment to our culture.’

to all

if, you are relying on scripture, i would very definitely disagree with all of you that scripture ever said homosexuality was a sin. in regards to lev.....not all prohibitions of lev of themselves were sins.

and other things that were directed that are now considered intolerable evils..........."make slaves from the surrounding countries for life and pass them onto your children as inheritance."

numbers 15: 32 While the Israelites were in the desert, a man was found gathering wood on the Sabbath day. 33 Those who found him gathering wood brought him to Moses and Aaron and the whole assembly, 34 and they kept him in custody, because it was not clear what should be done to him. 35 Then the LORD said to Moses, "The man must die. The whole assembly must stone him outside the camp." 36 So the assembly took him outside the camp and stoned him to death, as the LORD commanded Moses.

under the new covenant household chores are not a sin, neither is doing them on the sabbath.

you are speaking out of self identity, the concept of "i " "i believe this" "i believe that "

you cannot explain how homosexuality comes against the 2nd commmandment(love your neighbor...), the summation of all new covenant law. because it doesnt. or how does homosexuality come against the spirit of christ or the fruit of the holy spirit........because again, it doesnt.

the only way believers, like yourselves have determined that homosexuality is declared a sin in the new testament, is by assignment of meaning to certain verses in spite of their words or by misconstrued legalities.

lets face it you are merely mouthing cultural understandings handed down generationally for 600 years, beginning with king henry the 8th head of church/state who made homosexual sex a hanging offense.

this in spite of the fact heterosexuals have been indulging in some form of this same sex without any recrimination. in fact compared to the numbers of heterosexual couples compared to homosexual couples, and the numbers of heterosexual couples who practice some form of this same sex, there are probably more heterosexuals indulging in it than homosexuals.

You are farther off than you think. Sometimes, sex doesn't involve a choice. I think Tiger had a choice, of course. But homosexuality is not a choice, in spite of the conservative blather to the contrary.

The only reason you bigots claim that homosexuality involves choice is so that you can justify persecuting homosexuals.

The repubs just can't believe God would make homosexuals.

Ah, there's that fallacy again. Republican = religious = homophobe.

A political party that is more than 90% white and wants to teach "magical creation"? Where is the fallacy? Maybe it's more like "denial"?

American culture is rapidly becoming something you would normally find in a petri dish.
But I don't think homosexuallity has much to do with the decline.

then what do you think IS the decline?

The Republican Party.

The religion, the fear, the lies, the greed. It's all "right there", out in the open, unmistakable and undeniable.

One on One - WTKR

Q: Do you think that gays — the practice of homosexuality — is a detriment to our culture?

CUCCINELLI: The acts are. You certainly want everybody in your society to be integrated into your society. So, that’s a focus I’d like to take, but there’s a distinction. And it’s one that the General Assembly seems to be wrestling with every year, and we’ll leave that one to them for now.

This is the new Virginia Attorney General who of course is being known now for trying to get rid of laws that ban Discrimination against Gays.

I wonder how the citizens of Virginia feel about such a statement. :eusa_think:

I think people such as the AG of Virginia provide a valuable service to anyone interested in history. When you meander through museums and historical sites, you get a sense of what it must have been like in the past. But people like the VA AG give us a real, live, breathing example of 19th century thought. That's awfully generous of him, given that society will see such as views as dumbass moronic a few generations from now.

So you want him to lie?

I'll bet you don't believe in science or that the Holocaust ever happened either, right?

P.S. - I have been informed that Ihope is a female.

Having read your arguments, and your opponent(s) arguments so far......

How the fuck do you come to the conclusion that:"I'll bet you don't believe in science or that the Holocaust ever happened either, right?"

WTF (WhereTheFuck) did that come from, logically speaking ?

Is this QUEERSPEAK for: If you don't agree with me then you're a whackjob ?

Costanza, you PHONEY HOLLYWIERDO FACSIMILE.......or any of you other Obamarrhoidal types who think the way this phoney does......

WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSE ??????

I'm waiting for your Obammarhoidal response.....PREDICTABLY FLAWED AS IT IS GOING TO BE.

Sex doesn't involve choice? Must be nice to live in a fantasy world where you can deny reality and thus abrogate responsibility for your actions. "I'm sorry Your Honor, but she made me have sex with her. I didn't have any choice." Yeah, try arguing that and you be spending 5-10 years behind bars at least.

I am not sure I understand the context of this statement?? How does a topic about homosexuality have anything to do with rape?

I don't persecute homosexuals. Quite the opposite. I'd like to see them healed. But that will never happen to many of them when they are lied to and told they don't have a choice. Indulge alittle here and alittle there. And it doesn't matter. Life is meant to be easy and pleasurable. No struggle exists. If any does it's their fault!

Ok?? What makes you think homosexuality is something that can be healed?? Can your sexuality be healed? Now you are also implying that they have a choice?? So which is it? Do they have a choice or don't they?

Just because you're so arrogant you presume the only reason someone could disagree with you is bigotry, doesn't mean the rest of us are limited by such small mindedness. Though I do say it is amusing that you so called "intellectual" elites are seem to have the same shallow understanding of the world and are so insecure with your viewpoints that anyone who has an original thought is shunned by you. They have to be stupid, or lying, or bigots. Because how can anyone intelligent disagree with you?

So why do you disagree?? You certianly don't seem to have any facts to back up your opinions.. What you fail to understand is we are talking about sexuality.. Is sexuality a choice.. The things that make you gay also make you straight.. At least genetically speaking.. Biology isn't perfect.. So why is it a far fetched idea that a woman was born with a man's body? Or visa versa?? Ever heard of a hermaphrodite?? It is a person without gender physically.. In other words.. No sex organs.. How do we determine their sexuality?? The assumption of bigotry comes from your appearant lack of understanding about the topic at hand..

You guys get so caught up in being one of the "enlightened people" that you fail to do the one thing that actually gives you knowledge. Think about things from as many different viewpoints as possible. You can't think out of the box. And so anything that goes against your worldview must be ridiculed instead of learned from.

The only reason i stick around on these message boards is because it makes me think. I like thinking. There are just so many things in the world to learn and understand. Like watching the way people act and react to other people. It's absolutely fascinating. And it's amazing how predictable it becomes and yet people don't even recognize their own habits. I doubt I recognize all of my own. But I can tell you, that if you respond to this post I've got a pretty good idea how you are going to respond despite the fact that you haven't been around long.

Which is why it gets so painful to watch people continue to smash their heads against the wall and destroy themselves. We can't seem to learn from past generations. Or even from past mistakes. We keep doing the same thing over and over and expecting some sort of different result.

That's the problem with totalitarian government. It always ends the same way: Holocaust.

Well.. I don't know what to say to all that other than don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out..

What does homosexuality have to do with a totalitarian government? Are you even capable of staying on topic?? You seem to think you know it all and yet you make comments of idiocy like homosexuality can be cured.. Can you be cured??

The bottom line is this.. Biology isn't perfect.. So not everyone is going to be born from the same cookie cutter.. Your claims about homosexuality are a kin to condemning someone for having red hair.. We are different.. So what.. I fail to see what you people have against homosexuality..

Anal sex is practiced in both gay sex and straight sex.. What is the difference?? Oral sex is also practiced in both gay and straight sex.. So?? How will that effect society in the slightest?

You want to know what effects society?? People imposing their religious views on others and demanding that everyone live by christian laws.. Wouldn't a totalatarian regime demand that everyone be the same and liive their lives in the same manner as anyone else?? Seems to me you are the one promoting that which you say you are against..

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
I'll bet you don't believe in science or that the Holocaust ever happened either, right?

P.S. - I have been informed that Ihope is a female.

Having read your arguments, and your opponent(s) arguments so far......

How the fuck do you come to the conclusion that:"I'll bet you don't believe in science or that the Holocaust ever happened either, right?"

WTF (WhereTheFuck) did that come from, logically speaking ?

Is this QUEERSPEAK for: If you don't agree with me then you're a whackjob ?

Costanza, you PHONEY HOLLYWIERDO FACSIMILE.......or any of you other Obamarrhoidal types who think the way this phoney does......

WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSE ??????

I'm waiting for your Obammarhoidal response.....PREDICTABLY FLAWED AS IT IS GOING TO BE.

Because their arguments do not have the backing of science.. Someone making an arguement that has no backing in science either knows nothing of science or doesn't believe in it..

That is the response.. Why do you ask such stupid questions??

The repubs just can't believe God would make homosexuals.

Ah, there's that fallacy again. Republican = religious = homophobe.

A political party that is more than 90% white and wants to teach "magical creation"? Where is the fallacy? Maybe it's more like "denial"?

The fallacy is that all Reps want to ram Christianity down your throat and oppress homosexuals.

A convenient fallacy too for those who like to dismiss Rep opinion by using sweeping stereotypes (rather like dismissing all gays as pervert child molesters, or all blacks as criminal welfare junkies). It's stupid.

How do we know that homosexual acts are not a detriment to our culture?

You're going to need to expand on what thought process leads you to that question, or it's like saying "How do we know that Big Bird is not really a bird".

You're going to need to expand on what thought process leads you to that question, or it's like saying "How do we know that Big Bird is not really a bird".

Allegedly Cucinnelli said this. So refuting it would mean asking the question I just asked. If someone can come up with a decent argument as to why he is wrong then so be it.
But I don't have a lot of faith in people on this board to be that rational. They would rather emote and throw insults and show how clever they are.

Allegedly Cucinnelli said this. So refuting it would mean asking the question I just asked. If someone can come up with a decent argument as to why he is wrong then so be it.
But I don't have a lot of faith in people on this board to be that rational. They would rather emote and throw insults and show how clever they are.

No, you're misunderstanding me. If the acts are legal and taking place in private then why would they be detrimental to our culture? For a significant period Rock n Roll was considered to be detrimental to US culture. But I think we call all see now how silly that was.

I would argue that divorce is far more detrimental to our culture than homosexuality is.

No, you're misunderstanding me. If the acts are legal and taking place in private then why would they be detrimental to our culture? For a significant period Rock n Roll was considered to be detrimental to US culture. But I think we call all see now how silly that was.

I would argue that divorce is far more detrimental to our culture than homosexuality is.

You don't think divorce is detrimental to our culture? DO you know how many single parent families there are? WHat the likelihood of a child getting into trouble is if he comes from a single parent family?
For starters, without homosexual activity we would not have an AIDS problem we do now. How has AIDS affected American culture?

You don't think divorce is detrimental to our culture? DO you know how many single parent families there are? WHat the likelihood of a child getting into trouble is if he comes from a single parent family?
For starters, without homosexual activity we would not have an AIDS problem we do now. How has AIDS affected American culture?

D'you want to check my post again? I'm suspecting you misread it.

Yup. I did.
How do we know that Rock N Roll is NOT detrimental? How many teen girls got pregnant listening to them extol the virtues of sex n drugs n rock n roll?

And why do all Democrats, all Liberals, all Marxist want to ram homosexuality down childrens throats. Simple, they understand you can teach a child homosexuality.

Sure some are born that way, billions of people born equals billions of chances of being born a homosexual.

Still why is it that Liberal/Marxist/Democrats must teach homosexuality to children.

Liberal/Marxist/Democrats are the ones who are not content to just live their life, nope they have to teach the children.

The only thing the Demorats want to do is destroy the family, death tax takes away the family home, property tax means you never really own a home, and homosexuality shoved down everyones throat is just another way to control.

If only the government will protect the gays from the evil christians yet its gay men who rape 9 year old boys.

Much about homosexulity is about not controling or having abnormal sex drives, hell, men with no control rape, men with no control will even have sex with animals.

But for the Liberal/Democrat all this okay, no limits, everything is alright.

Government needs to divide the people and this is another one of those issues.

How come everyone who believed in the fraud global warming believes there should be no control when it comes to sexuality.

Dont ask, dont tell should be the policy in public schools, in the post office, in parades.

You know in California you have to be careful where you go in the Parks, in restrooms, which hotel you visit, which day you go to disneyland, which bar you drink at, in California you can see gay sex in anyone of these places, even at a rest stop on the side of the freeway, even on the state beaches.

So the homosexuals are not content on just living a normal sex life and keeping it to themselves, they have to do it in public and they get off by being seen, so many of them are exhibitionists.

Thats why conservatives are concerned, because we are sick and tired of anything goes, we are sick and tired of boys being raped by homosexuals and the cover up that follows.

You conservatives make me question humanity and should be ashamed of yourselves for such bigotry.

Forum List

Back