Cubs win up 2-0 posting this in politics beacuse as a guy biggest story of the year..

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
My cubbies going to win the world series this year with out a doubt .. ..

:)

My cubbies going to win the world series this year with out a doubt .. ..

:)

Uh dude I have a thread on this already.because you didnt post it on mine i just got to repeat what I said over there here again.:rolleyes:

Hate to break your heart but as much as I want the Cubs to go to the world series and win it all as much as you do-"they are my second favorite team in baseball after my Royals,my favorite in the NL so I obviously want it as bad as you do," thats not going to happen,they are just delaying the inevitiable,their next collapse of losing three games in a row just as they did in 84 against the padres when they won their first two and then lost the next three.Here is WHY.

You are forgetting the next two games they have to go up to SF and their first game there is against none other than Baum,the cyborg inhuman. They will lose that game,that is a given. Their next game after that is against cuoto again.

The way they stunk it up against him in wrigley scoring just one measely run against him looking like a bunch of idiots swinging at balls clearly out of the strike zone and in the dirt not even making him work the count,they will lose that game as well if they go up there and swing the bats like that in SF. we cant count on Lester pitching another shutout gem against them in SF which is what it took to beat them in wrigley. One run against him in SF wont get it done.:mad: and dont forget,they ONLY got that run because of a home run. Had that game been in A T AND T ballpark,that hit stays in the ballpark and is not a home run.Wrigley field is a hitters ballpark.A T and T is a pitchers ballpark.

so they will lose that game as well and look who they will have to facein game five.the cyborg again.

Those bats are going to have wake up against cuote next time around because if they hit like a bunch of idiots again in SF against him,they will lose next time.counting on Lester to pitch another shutout in SF no less is asking way too much.

It's the Cubs. They'll find a way to fuck up once again.
Indeed.
Had the Giants not squeaked into the playoffs which is what I was expecting would never happen when I made my thread saying i thought the Cubs would win the world series this year,had THEY not made it into the playoffs,I would feel confidant of them going to the series and winning it all.But the Giants are the one team I feared them having to face,they got a mojo and confidance no matter how bad things are,that they can still win. that is bad news for the Cubs.

Based on how they played so shitty against cuoto the other night scoring one mere run against him,a homer which if the game is in SF stays in the ballpark and is an out,I cant see them all of a sudden waking up with their bats in SF and start hitting him all of a sudden.Nor do I expect Lester to throw another shutout,that is asking too much from him.

It is a given they will lose game three against Baumgardner.the inhuman cyborg,then they will lose to cuoto next time in SF in game four,then after that,they will then face the cyborg again,they of course will lose to him again in game five.

everything would have been perfect for the Cubs had the giants not backed into the playoffs as they did.they are going to ruin the whole thing for them.:mad:

Forum List

Back