CSpan moderator admits he lied about Tweet and is fired

What a nothing story.
More dancing of the desperate.
Yes. To any liberal numbnut, this is a nothingburger...par for the course.

Perhaps you should check your sources over at Piercing Pagoda...there is no debate tonight either. Had your blob manned up and went ahead with the debate, this would be a story. Since he chickened out...its a non-issue.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Rules unilaterally changed from in-person, on-stage, unassisted debate to virtual, remote, assisted, moderator controlled "debate".

Real debate consists of opponents side by side, without access to information sources other than their own minds.

The only one that has holed up in a safe space has been Biden.
As he should be today. He's hiding now from having to defend EVIDENCE FOUND ON HIS SON'S LAPTOP that he not only talked to Hunter about his corrupt associations in Ukraine, he participates in the revenue from the corruption. He's called "the big man" in Hunter's coded email messages. Hunter gets 20% of the payments, the others get 20% and Hunter holds 20% for "the big man".

Hopefully, all 5 of them will experience federal prison time.

The blob backing out of a debate may have fatally wounded his chances of re-election.
I repeat. Virtual "debates" are nowhere near a side by side debate. They lend themselves to various types of undisclosed assistance to the the debaters.

The debate commission was stupid to alter the playing field without consulting the debaters. It was also stupid to not agree to any postponement of the scheduled debate.
And I repeat....The blob backing out of a debate may have fatally wounded his chances of re-election.

Mr. Scully has always appeared to be such a nice, reasonable, fair-minded gentleman on C-SPAN.

Just proves that you cannot judge a book by its cover.

When you have the twat in the WH lying every second sentence, this tweetgate (shall we start calling it that now?) is like a gnat on the butt of a whale in terms of being something that even matters.

Only to a truly deranged, whiney, little petal, neocon whackadoodle Trumpite is this an issue. Mind you, there are a staggering number of you on this board so I can see why you are butt hurt.
Presidents come and go. We are stuck with a dishonest media

When you have the twat in the WH lying every second sentence, this tweetgate (shall we start calling it that now?) is like a gnat on the butt of a whale in terms of being something that even matters.

Only to a truly deranged, whiney, little petal, neocon whackadoodle Trumpite is this an issue. Mind you, there are a staggering number of you on this board so I can see why you are butt hurt.
Presidents come and go. We are stuck with a dishonest media

Only some. Fox and Briebart certainly leading the way.

I never said that. Can't you stay on topic?

Or do you just want to go ahead and admit I'm right -- leftists don't give a shit when Democrats lie?

I mean, it's not at all like we don't know.

I think it's poor form for him to lie.

And the irony of the above post hasn't gone past me.
Like you give a shit when Trump lies....constantly....
Again...are they untruths, or are they just things leftists don't like to hear?

Because words have meanings, and leftists changing them is intellectually dishonest.

The debate commission was stupid to alter the playing field without consulting the debaters. It was also stupid to not agree to any postponement of the scheduled debate.

Then again, maybe if the Orange Buffoon acted like an adult instead of a bully, they wouldn't have to alter the rules.

Why do you guys admire him? There is so much to dislike about him. I don't get it. I really don't.
So?

Or do you just want to go ahead and admit I'm right -- leftists don't give a shit when Democrats lie?

Because words have meanings, and leftists changing them is intellectually dishonest.

What are 'untruths'? His lies - which are the same thing, or are you saying that when people say he is lying they are untruths? Even when said 'untruths' have been easily proved as lies?? I couldn't make this shit up.

Intellectually dishonest?? Huh....when quoting the piece of human garbage that Trump is, it is his own words burying him.

Democrats are so convinced they have the entire country under their thumb that they lie and hoax and fabricate entirely convinced that they will not even be questioned. No one is more shocked at consequences than the democrat liar.

What a nothing story.
More dancing of the desperate.

Perhaps you should check your sources over at Piercing Pagoda...there is no debate tonight either. Had your blob manned up and went ahead with the debate, this would be a story. Since he chickened out...its a non-issue.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Rules unilaterally changed from in-person, on-stage, unassisted debate to virtual, remote, assisted, moderator controlled "debate".

Real debate consists of opponents side by side, without access to information sources other than their own minds.

The only one that has holed up in a safe space has been Biden.
As he should be today. He's hiding now from having to defend EVIDENCE FOUND ON HIS SON'S LAPTOP that he not only talked to Hunter about his corrupt associations in Ukraine, he participates in the revenue from the corruption. He's called "the big man" in Hunter's coded email messages. Hunter gets 20% of the payments, the others get 20% and Hunter holds 20% for "the big man".

Hopefully, all 5 of them will experience federal prison time.

The blob backing out of a debate may have fatally wounded his chances of re-election.
Trump was ready to debate using the original rules, Dummy. The commission changed everything to try to cover for Biden's senility.

Trump was ready to debate using the original rules, Dummy. The commission changed everything to try to cover for Biden's senility.

No, they were trying to make sure Trump would shut up so people can hear what Joe has to say. Maybe you like big orange bullies. Most people don't.

Poor friggin pathetic Trumpists. Steve Scully was a damn good C-span moderator. Trumpists are all giddy because their fat Orange slimebucket would not have to answer some tough questions. Friggin pitiful.

Why are you people afraid of having an actually neutral moderator?

What are 'untruths'? His lies - which are the same thing, or are you saying that when people say he is lying they are untruths? Even when said 'untruths' have been easily proved as lies?? I couldn't make this shit up.

Intellectually dishonest?? Huh....when quoting the piece of human garbage that Trump is, it is his own words burying him.
No, you couldn't make anything up. You're not bright enough. You just repeat what you're told to repeat.

Forum List

Back