C-SPAN Political Editor & Scheduled 'Trump-Biden Debate2' Moderator Steve Scully Suspended For Lying About Twitter Account Being 'HACKED'

Thread 300 on this.

Its really too bad <sarcasm> that the blob ran like a bitch from debate #2. This may have been a game changer. Instead it's "steve who"?
Liar: The Democrat Debate Commission is who ran from the debate to protect Senile Pedophile and his crack head son from being exposed more to The American People.

Trump is 3-0

Kicked Biden's Ass
Kicked Mike Wallace's Ass
Kicked Savannah Guthrie's Ass

The blob withdrew from the second debate. There was no second debate. So nobody cares about the second debate moderator

I'll now kick your ass; broadway style:

I know you won't watch it...you'd be in danger of learning something and we all know you avoid that like the plague....

But her is the still from the video that I'm sure others will enjoy.

View attachment 402389

The Debate Commission owes The American People two Debates. It was the debate Commission who withdrew from the debates to protect Joe Biden and his Crack Head son who took $10 Million Dollars a year from China and $3.5 Million from Russia.

Here is why you are afraid of Trump, why all of you Evil DemNazis are afraid of Trump.

Romans: 13-2-4

Therefore he who resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.

For rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior, but for evil. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same;

for it is a minister of God to you for good. But if you do what is evil, be afraid; for it does not bear the sword for nothing; for it is a minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath upon the one who practices evil.

Just like 2016 The Left is trying to rig The Election and Debates in their Favor, but they are a bunch of Effeminate Lying Weasels and do not know how to handle being confronted by a fighter like President Trump whom gives Jesus Christ the glory for his successes.

Here is your list of Moderators

Mike Wallace: Democrat-Globalist-Clinton-Obama-Biden supporter

Steve Scully: Democrat-Globalist-Clinton-Obama-Biden supporter

Savannah Guthrie: Democrat-Globalist-Clinton-Obama-Biden supporter

George Stephanoplis: Democrat-Globalist-Clinton-Obama-Biden supporter

Susan Page: Democrat-Globalist-Clinton-Obama-Biden supporter

Kristen Welker: Democrat-Globalist-Clinton-Obama-Biden supporter

The Debate Commission is UNIFIED in their Opposition to President Trump.

Expect Welker like every moderator to be in Aggressive Opposition to President Trump, placing her wicked finger on the scales to defend Joe Biden, attack Donald Trump, and like Democrat Allies, Russia and China attempt to impact the results of the election.

The candidates owe us. Trump decided he didn't.

As for the commission...I have problems with them too. This isn't one of them.

Trump decided he didn't.

so did Biden.
takes two to tango, and neither of them wanted to show up for the dance.

Ummm no.

Your blob backed out. Biden made other plans. Those are the facts and they are not in dispute. As a result, the tweets of the debate #2 moderator mean nothing.

Spin it any way you want to, cc.

Trump refused to do virtual, Biden refused to be in the same room with someone with Covid.

(Thats the reason his side insisted on a virtual debate)

dat be dafaqs

Thanks for decapitating your own argument. Trump refused to debate. And as a such, the moderator's actions are a non-story.

"You don't get a win in the game unless you've got skin in the game."

Trump refused to debate.

Trump refused a VIRTUAL debate.

Biden refuse a face to face debate.

they BOTH ran.

When the Commission said there would be a virtual debate, Biden said he was ready to debate. Trump refused. You're simply lying. You should stop.

Trump refused because he wanted a face to face, which Biden refused to do because Trump had recently been hospitalized for Covid..

Why don't you pull your head out of your ass?

Poor baby...you getting upset?

Trump refused...you said it yourself...again.

You sound like a spoiled child, ignoring the points made to you and repeating yourself, as if that repetition makes you correct.

I don’t know why anyone bothers engaging you. I’ve yet to see you make an honest attempt to debate topics, or demonstrated any indication you have actually listened to what someone said, thought about it, then replied intelligently.
You merely wait for your prompt to speak, and then spout off bullshit.

Honestly, why do any of you guys/gals continue to engage this mental midget?

Thread 300 on this.

Its really too bad <sarcasm> that the blob ran like a bitch from debate #2. This may have been a game changer. Instead it's "steve who"?
Liar: The Democrat Debate Commission is who ran from the debate to protect Senile Pedophile and his crack head son from being exposed more to The American People.

Trump is 3-0

Kicked Biden's Ass

The blob withdrew from the second debate. There was no second debate. So nobody cares about the second debate moderator

I know you won't watch it...you'd be in danger of learning something and we all know you avoid that like the plague....

View attachment 402389

The Debate Commission owes The American People two Debates. It was the debate Commission who withdrew from the debates to protect Joe Biden and his Crack Head son who took $10 Million Dollars a year from China and $3.5 Million from Russia.

Here is why you are afraid of Trump, why all of you Evil DemNazis are afraid of Trump.

Therefore he who resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.

For rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior, but for evil. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same;

for it is a minister of God to you for good. But if you do what is evil, be afraid; for it does not bear the sword for nothing; for it is a minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath upon the one who practices evil.

Just like 2016 The Left is trying to rig The Election and Debates in their Favor, but they are a bunch of Effeminate Lying Weasels and do not know how to handle being confronted by a fighter like President Trump whom gives Jesus Christ the glory for his successes.

Expect Welker like every moderator to be in Aggressive Opposition to President Trump, placing her wicked finger on the scales to defend Joe Biden, attack Donald Trump, and like Democrat Allies, Russia and China attempt to impact the results of the election.

Trump decided he didn't.

so did Biden.

Ummm no.

Your blob backed out. Biden made other plans. Those are the facts and they are not in dispute. As a result, the tweets of the debate #2 moderator mean nothing.

Trump refused to do virtual, Biden refused to be in the same room with someone with Covid.

dat be dafaqs

Thanks for decapitating your own argument. Trump refused to debate. And as a such, the moderator's actions are a non-story.

so he should do a “virtual debate” with a guy shown to use a teleprompter for “interviews”, who gets softball questions from the media and mods, has “moderators” who have been caught giving the debate questions to the democrats, sending emails talking about how to best go after trump, and Biden who refuses to allow himself be checked for an ear piece?

What fool would agree to that?
I wouldn’t.

Given his disastrous performance in the first debate, refusing to do it again appears to be a sign of cowardice.
Because it was.

Thread 300 on this.

Trump is 3-0

Kicked Biden's Ass

View attachment 402389

Trump decided he didn't.

so did Biden.

Ummm no.

dat be dafaqs

so he should do a “virtual debate” with a guy shown to use a teleprompter for “interviews”, who gets softball questions from the media and mods, has “moderators” who have been caught giving the debate questions to the democrats, sending emails talking about how to best go after trump, and Biden who refuses to allow himself be checked for an ear piece?

What fool would agree to that?
I wouldn’t.

Given his disastrous performance in the first debate, refusing to do it again appears to be a sign of cowardice.
Because it was.

He won, and Biden is Over. The Republic Lives for four more years. Then your Messiah, The Man of Sin, The AntiChrist can come, an you will fall down and worship him.

For now, I know Trump being re-elected is a lock.

Know how I know?

You are throwing the kitchen sink at The President Again like you have for the last 4 years and he's not backing down and he is not flinching.

The Left and their allies are in a full rage, in a Censorship Frenzy. You have rigged the debates with 100% Biden supporters as moderators, who are trying to debate The President and you are in full Protect Mode with The Senile Pedophile Biden and his Crack Head Son.

It's over. You will not be able to stuff the ballot boxes enough to steal the White House like you failed at in 2016.

Why aren't Moderators asking Joe Biden about his Segregationalist positions?

Same reason they don't ask him about all the bribes he took from China, Russia and the Ukraine?

Same reason they don't ask him about the $10,000,000 million a year he was given from China
Same reason they don't ask him about the $130,000 a month he was given by Ukraine
Same reason they don't ask him about the $3,500,000 Million Putin gave him.
Same reason they never really asked Clinton about the $135,000,000 million Putin gave her.

C-SPAN Political Editor & Scheduled moderator for the 2nd 'Trump-Biden Debate' has been 'Suspended' for admitting he LIED about 'colluding' / 'coordinating' with an anti-Trumper before the 2nd scheduled debate between President Trump and Joe Biden.

I guess you could give Kudois to CSPAN for their loyalty to Scully by standing up for him when he said his Twitter account had been 'hacked' and that he had never 'tweeted' former Trump aide-turned-adversary Anthony Scaramucci...but CSPAN was left with embarrassing 'egg on their face' when Scully finally admitted it was all a lie.

To say he ruined his 'journalistic integrity' and 'disgraced C-SPAN' is an understatement beyond question. What is in question is WHY has Scully only been 'Suspended'? With this black mark against his record, this proven lack of credibility, should C-Span bring him back that 'question of lack of integrity' will be shared by C-SPAN.

...and of course, once Scully was forced to admit he lied, President Trump appropriately mocked the disgraced faux journalist:

“Steve Scully of @cspan had a very bad week. When his name was announced, I said he would not be appropriate because of conflicts,” Trump tweeted. “I was right! Then he said he was hacked, he wasn’t. I was right again! But his biggest mistake was “confiding” in a lowlife loser like the Mooch. Sad!”

In true Liberal fash=ion and in the liberal tradition of not taking any personal accountability, the exposed liar did not apologize for lying - he attempted to blame President Trump, attempting to claim President Trump FORCED him to lie:

"For several weeks, I was subjected to relentless criticism on social media and in conservative news outlets regarding my role as moderator for the second presidential debate, including attacks aimed directly at my family," Scully wrote. "This culminated on Thursday, October 8th when I heard President Trump go on national television twice and falsely attack me by name. Out of frustration, I sent a brief tweet addressed to Anthony Scaramucci. The next morning when I saw that this tweet had created a controversy, I falsely claimed that my Twitter account had been hacked."

:p Bwuhahahahaha

I thought RUSSIA!!! RUSSIA!!!!! RUSSIA!!!! hacked his account.

And also back in reality, Biden handily beat Trump in the TV ratings.

The nation as a whole is sick of the Trump show. Even the spectacle of Trump getting slapped around by Savannah wasn't enough to overcome their general disgust concerning Trump the coward and his cowardly bootlicker brigades.

Forum List

Back