Crying 20-Year Old Capitol Rioter Sentenced After Trying to Argue His Brain Wasn’t Fully Developed

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This isnt really the behaviour you would expect from a bold freedom fighter seeking the TRUTH !!
One would hope that his enforced solitude will give his brain time to grow, at least to the size of a pea. His oath keeping friends will help him in that respect.

The fellow looks gay, so he should enjoy the Big House. But if he needs to make sure that his cellie is cool with it, or he's going to get his wig split if he makes a move on someone who is Normative.

This isnt really the behaviour you would expect from a bold freedom fighter seeking the TRUTH !!
One would hope that his enforced solitude will give his brain time to grow, at least to the size of a pea. His oath keeping friends will help him in that respect.
When I see people like you, I love it. I know right from wrong. And I promote common sense. For I know that civilizations survive with all of its warts without the social justice we have seen from the West that looks at 2nd and 3rd world ways of living as a okay. But you look it as different. That endless nations and civilizations can be proven wrong in their endings. I am only interested due to experiences I have had. And you will get them eventually. Get their pensions. Then you will be nearer to peace. Government pensions which include many of you needs to be put into reality. The current inflation is planned. But it makes those not privileged suffer big time. Live by your words. Bite the bullet. You won't.

When I see people like you, I love it. I know right from wrong. And I promote common sense. For I know that civilizations survive with all of its warts without the social justice we have seen from the West that looks at 2nd and 3rd world ways of living as a okay. But you look it as different. That endless nations and civilizations can be proven wrong in their endings. I am only interested due to experiences I have had. And you will get them eventually. Get their pensions. Then you will be nearer to peace. Government pensions which include many of you needs to be put into reality. The current inflation is planned. But it makes those not privileged suffer big time. Live by your words. Bite the bullet. You won't.
What the fuck are you on about ?

Trump has shown that age does not ensure one has a developed brain.

Actual experts have documented that President Trump is a "Stable Genius". Where did you get your degree in neurology to have standing to dispute this?

Cowardice and Shame. Own your actions. Especially the ones that go against the tide of humanity. If you’re going to act boldly accept the consequences, positive or negative.

Hmmm sounds like one of your relatives Dimmer.

Tommy I literally laughed out loud when I read the title of your OP. Thanks for getting my Monday morning started off with a chuckle :)

Trump has shown that age does not ensure one has a developed brain.
Most Democrats are that way as well.
They have no sense of humor nor any sense of what is right or wrong.

5719-1547318760-e5624f1deafd6e8322848c4dd782426c.jpg

Forum List

Back