Cruz is 1st Hispanic to ever win a primary or caucus in US; HISTORY being made.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
What a proud moment. Just heard this on the Mark Levine show. REPUBLICAN candidate Ted Cruz is the 1st Hispanic to ever win a presidential primary or caucus in US history.

Wow. What a great moment to be a part of. I may end up voting for him in the SC primary. I hope Hispanic voters nation wide will cherish this opportunity in US history also.

As an Iowan who voted for Cruz and helped make history, you're welcome. I call upon all Hispanic voters to come out and vote for Ted Cruz in your primary and the general election.

Cruz is to be congratulated on an historic victory.

NH and SC will wound him badly as Trump and Rubio head for the big Super Tuesday bash.

Ted Cruz’s radical supporters: He won Iowa on the back of the scariest Bible-thumpers in the business

cruz is a bible thumping christstain lunatic

Ted Cruz’s radical supporters: He won Iowa on the back of the scariest Bible-thumpers in the business
God was smiling down on brother Cruz yesterday. Evangelicals stayed home in 2012 and Romney missed out on an additional 54 million votes. That won't happen in 2016. Those will all go to President-elect Ted Cruz.

I can't wait. He will undo everything Obama implemented. Obama's name will be stricken from all things public. Cities will lose Federal funding if they name any boulevard after Obama.

Last edited:
What a proud moment. Just heard this on the Mark Levine show. REPUBLICAN candidate Ted Cruz is the 1st Hispanic to ever win a presidential primary or caucus in US history.

Wow. What a great moment to be a part of. I may end up voting for him in the SC primary. I hope Hispanic voters nation wide will cherish this opportunity in US history also.

Must piss the Communists off.

No worries, they'll lie that Cruz is not Hispanic...

AvgGuyIA is a demonstration of typical far right evangelical lunacy.

Cruz has reached the pinnacle of his success, and it is downhill from here.

big fucking deal.....to cherish someone you first have to like the guy....

I see the racist Cruz haters are out tonight.

If anyone doesnt like Cruz it's because they're racist and hate Hispanics. Their excuses cannot hide their bigotry.

If anyone doesnt like Cruz it's because they're racist and hate Hispanics. Their excuses cannot hide their bigotry.

I love the lampoon you are doing on Dhimmicrat political rhetoric about Hillary being the first woman President and how historic it will be, etc.

And the libtards dont even get it. Only they can have historical firsts, lol.

Forum List

Back