What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cruz fires off letter to Kerry demanding info on political campaign against Netanyahu

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Reaction score
“Has President Obama launched a political campaign against Prime Minister Netanyahu and his representatives?” Sen. Cruz asked. “This administration’s relentless harassment of Israel is utterly incomprehensible. The Islamic Republic of Iran is pursuing the deadliest weapons on the planet, and there can be no doubt that their first target will be Israel, followed by the United States. This administration should be focusing its animosity on the very real enemies we face, not on our staunch allies.”

Read more: Blog Sen. Cruz fires off letter to SecState Kerry demanding info on political campaign against Netanyahu by administration-funded organizations
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Canada Ted never misses a chance to stir the shit, and miss by a mile. Had I been Obama I would have turned the little Zionist's plane back, and sent him off to Mexico.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Watch out, he gotz his Texican fighting boots on....

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Reaction score
Canada Ted never misses a chance to stir the shit, and miss by a mile. Had I been Obama I would have turned the little Zionist's plane back, and sent him off to Mexico.
So you are against Zionist's?

Skylar

Diamond Member
Reaction score
“Has President Obama launched a political campaign against Prime Minister Netanyahu and his representatives?” Sen. Cruz asked. “This administration’s relentless harassment of Israel is utterly incomprehensible. The Islamic Republic of Iran is pursuing the deadliest weapons on the planet, and there can be no doubt that their first target will be Israel, followed by the United States. This administration should be focusing its animosity on the very real enemies we face, not on our staunch allies.”

Read more: Blog Sen. Cruz fires off letter to SecState Kerry demanding info on political campaign against Netanyahu by administration-funded organizations

Stanch allies? So when we fought in the region the lent us troops as France and England did? Perhaps they granted us space to build military bases as Germany does? Or do they fund our efforts as Japan does? Perhaps they provide us with a strategic resource like Saudi Arabia does.

I'm curious....what do we get out of this relationship?

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Cruz does like to hear himself talk.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Stanch allies? So when we fought in the region the lent us troops as France and England did? Perhaps they granted us space to build military bases as Germany does? Or do they fund our efforts as Japan does? Perhaps they provide us with a strategic resource like Saudi Arabia does.

Discount jewelry...

BlindBoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Tabloid Ted at it again.

If it wasn't for Bush, Perry and that Gohmert guy I'd say he's an embarrassment to Texas, but it's par for the course.

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Reaction score

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And John told Ted to ask Dick Cheney what he told Pat Leahy as an answer.

Siete

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tabloid Ted at it again.

If it wasn't for Bush, Perry and that Gohmert guy I'd say he's an embarrassment to Texas, but it's par for the course.

twins

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Tabloid Ted at it again.

twins

I know Louie, and as despicable and immoral a person as he is, Cruz is worse. He will not be re-elected in 2018.

Siete

Platinum Member
Reaction score
upload_2015-1-30_17-21-16.jpeg

whats that on your head Lou Lou ?

oh yeah, nothing, never mind.

FA_Q2

Gold Member
Reaction score

We get a proxy with witch to keep the middle east busy targeting and also one that is willing and capable of doing dirty work that would be politically inconvenient if we were to perform it directly.

Most people do not understand what we get from Israel only because they are looking for the obvious or the tangible. What we get from them is FAR more valuable than anything tangible and the less viability that it actually receives, the better off we are.

Missouri_Mike

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Seems like a reasonable question to ask. If the obie admin's excuse for not visiting with Bibi when he's here is because it may influence the election then why are they involved in that countries elections?

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
AZMike, that is not a sensible question.

LeftofLeft

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So you are against Zionist's?
In any way, any shape, and any form. Zionism is a pox on the cancer that is humanity.

.....this coming from one who defend those that launch rockets into Israel and then use schools filled with children as shields from retaliation.

HenryBHough

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hope the letter was in French else it might take a little time for translation.

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Reaction score

HenryBHough

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are we certain it isn't David Duke?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00