Cruz fires off letter to Kerry demanding info on political campaign against Netanyahu

So you are against Zionist's?
In any way, any shape, and any form. Zionism is a pox on the cancer that is humanity.
Interesting, you and David Duke have the same ideology in common!
What about those on the Right who praise David Duke even though he hates Israel, Jews, and Zionism?

Can ya site say... oh I dunno... can ya site ONE Example of a 'someone on the right praising David Duke'?

(The answer is: "Uh No, No I can't... I only suggested such because I had no other means to deflect ... .")
Those on the Right are careful not to praise Duke in public ... you might be aware of some who have though.
We do know that Scalise spoke to Duke's group, which was praise of a sort.

Got it... :bs1: Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

The mod is on topic, and Jroc is not. Criticize the mirror, bub.

Cruz has no chance of nomination, and if he were, pigs would have to fly for him to get 40% of the vote.

Cruz has no chance of nomination, and if he were, pigs would have to fly for him to get 40% of the vote.

Yet you will still vote far left in 2016, so why does it matter to a far left drone?
I don't have to worry about the far right, since none can be nominated. I will happily vote for Bush or Christie, while you throw away your vote on a 3rd party doofus candidate. :)

Yet you will still vote far left in 2016, so why does it matter to a far left drone?
I don't have to worry about the far right, since none can be nominated. I will happily vote for Bush or Christie, while you throw away your vote on a 3rd party doofus candidate. :)

Oh look another far left drone comment not based in reality..

Vote far left or not at all..

Everyone here knows you will vote for who ever the far left tells you to vote for.

But then again anyone not far left to this drone is far right to them..

Really? How so?...

"Cruz fires off letter to Kerry demanding info on political campaign against Netanyahu"

And You're a neo- statist, Obama, apologist. We don't need your vote go work for Hillary:thup:

Neither fat boy or Bush 3 is going to be the nominee:slap:

We all know Kosh and Jroc will vote for the anti-American far right strange wing candidate. Jroc does support Obama's war.

They admit they will not vote the GOP ticket in 2016.

Admit you are a libertarian, Kosh.

Saved for the future.

We all know Kosh and Jroc will vote for the anti-American far right strange wing candidate. Jroc does support Obama's war.

They admit they will not vote the GOP ticket in 2016.

Admit you are a libertarian, Kosh.

More deflections from the far left drone that voted for Obama and continues to support the far left religious propaganda not based in reality.

Saved for the future.

You mean that you will vote far left in 2016? We already knew that one..

Kosh, I will vote for Bush or Christie, because one of them will get the nomination.

You won't vote for either of them.

Kosh, please stay on OP. With Romney out, I will vote for either Bush or Christie.

Jroc has already admitted he won't vote for them, so you can tell the truth for once.

You mean that Bush and Christie are "the left" to you.

Kosh, please stay on OP. With Romney out, I will vote for either Bush or Christie.

Jroc has already admitted he won't vote for them, so you can tell the truth for once.

The far left drone report troll pretending to be staff wants others to stay on topic, now talk about irony..

Yet you will still vote far left in 2016 no matter what.

I wont be able to, niether will be on the ticket. Christie wont even be in the primary

The far left drone report troll pretending to be staff wants others to stay on topic, now talk about irony..

Who is talking about report, little troll? :) You are. So you admit Bush and Christie, with Romney gone is the far left.

Well, be pissed all you want, but the nominee will be one of the two.

Who is talking about report, little troll? :) You are. So you admit Bush and Christie, with Romney gone is the far left.

Well, be pissed all you want, but the nominee will be one of the two.

And the far left drone like you will still vote far left. After you voted for and supported Obama do you expect anyone to believe you at this point?

You are a far left drone, just own up to it.

I wont be able to, niether will be on the ticket. Christie wont even be in the primary

You thought Perry or Santorum would be on the ticket last time, too. So much for you.

Will you for vote for either Bush or Christie if the take the pres nomination? If you refuse to answer, then we accept you won't.

Just like the deflections given by the far left drone that claims they will vote GOP in the presidential election after voting far left and defending the far left after the last one..

Forum List

Back