CRT isn't taught in schools

Seems we are in a post fact world. If the left is teaching white kids to feel guilty because they are white, of course that is an outrage. But on the other hand, if kids of color are taught to feel less than the white kids, that too is an outrage.

Seems we are in a post fact world. If the left is teaching white kids to feel guilty because they are white, of course that is an outrage. But on the other hand, if kids of color are taught to feel less than the white kids, that too is an outrage.
There is no "if" about the left teaching white kids to feel guilty. We know they are from their outrage when laws are past to stop it.

Yes, it is an outrage if kids of color are taught to feel less than the white kids. Parents of color would be at board meetings strongly expressing their disapproval, demanding changes and demanding firings of those reponsible for that outrageous conduct.

Why would anyone not expect white parents to do the same?

Last edited:
What utter bs

Again they are caught......the left cant win with truth, which is why they try and distort it.

Exactly. With the federal teacher's union and the entire national deep state machine pushing it, they just call it something other than CRT or otherwise disguise it or sneak it in without the parents knowing about it.

I think there might be a special place in hell for those who use such reprehensible means or any means for that matter to keep the races separated and conscious of how mistreated they are or guilty they are or whatever is the assigned propaganda of the week, i.e. keep society in quiet or overt adversity. (And for the leftists who have trouble translating messaging, I'm not saying anybody pushing or defending CRT is going to hell. It's a figure of speech.)

The goal should be the idea and social conditioning that skin color is of no more importance than hair color or eye color and that should be government policy, education policy, work place policy, the teachings in the home. There should be no such thing as 'acting black' or 'acting white' but everybody is conditioned to act like Americans.

What utter bs

Again they are caught......the left cant win with truth, which is why they try and distort it.

Administrators are the worst, actually.

If you get too far away from the students and their parents, you start talking/thinking/acting like this. Your job is just to think of great ways to "teach" rather than having day to day contact...getting that feedback.

Education is entirely too top-heavy. We need far more good teachers and far fewer blowhards like these folks.

Administrators are the worst, actually.

If you get too far away from the students and their parents, you start talking/thinking/acting like this. Your job is just to think of great ways to "teach" rather than having day to day contact...getting that feedback.

Education is entirely too top-heavy. We need far more good teachers and far fewer blowhards like these folks.
Now that I agree with, we don't really get a peek into the admins, but I would agree

People trying to pass on history in a time when conservatives are desperate to erase it
This is projection, it's the left that is going to erase history. In fact if you mention the confederacy, they want you erased

Exactly. With the federal teacher's union and the entire national deep state machine pushing it, they just call it something other than CRT or otherwise disguise it or sneak it in without the parents knowing about it.

I think there might be a special place in hell for those who use such reprehensible means or any means for that matter to keep the races separated and conscious of how mistreated they are or guilty they are or whatever is the assigned propaganda of the week, i.e. keep society in quiet or overt adversity. (And for the leftists who have trouble translating messaging, I'm not saying anybody pushing or defending CRT is going to hell. It's a figure of speech.)

The goal should be the idea and social conditioning that skin color is of no more importance than hair color or eye color and that should be government policy, education policy, work place policy, the teachings in the home. There should be no such thing as 'acting black' or 'acting white' but everybody is conditioned to act like Americans.
There is no "federal teacher's union".

You realize that they are the largest teacher's union, but only slightly larger than the AFT? Calling them the federal teacher's union is simply incorrect.
It's a distinction without a difference, we all knew what he meant. The NEA is much more powerful than the AFT.....or maybe just louder......but he can correct me if I was wrong.

Forum List

Back