CRT and Whiteness for Elementary Students.

This is what CRT is – an examination of the current affects of slavery, segregation, and racism.

This runs counter to the conservative narrative that racism no longer exists; or what racism might remain is insignificant, marginal, and not worthy of political consideration.

Hence the lies conservatives have contrived about CRT: that it’s ‘anti-white’ and maintains that ‘all whites’ are ‘racist.’
Exactly.

Hence the lies conservatives have contrived about CRT: that it’s ‘anti-white’ and maintains that ‘all whites’ are ‘racist.’
Hardly lies: that's what it's pushing, constantly.

I think this is like that "Out of Africa" schtick that blacks pushed about 30--35 years ago, that everybody on the southern side of the Mediterranean were black, black, black and that Socrates was black, and everybody important was black, and on and on ---- big civilizations in Africa (all totally invisible, however).

All this was hooie and was disproven by rather startled historians, and was eventually dropped. Then there came that Black Muslim fashion, with all their anti-semitism and weird ideas and behaviors, and THAT fell out of fashion.

Now we're afflicted with this silly CRT nonsense, and we need to push back against it until it goes out of fashion too.

I wish blacks would just learn to sing again instead of all this CRT craziness and rioting and looting and killing --- that was something they could do well, and then they just started the violent howling jungle beat stuff, rip-rap or whatever it's called. It's too bad --- a loss to the country, really, that their music died.

Hardly lies: that's what it's pushing, constantly.

I think this is like that "Out of Africa" schtick that blacks pushed about 30--35 years ago, that everybody on the southern side of the Mediterranean were black, black, black and that Socrates was black, and everybody important was black, and on and on ---- big civilizations in Africa (all totally invisible, however).

All this was hooie and was disproven by rather startled historians, and was eventually dropped. Then there came that Black Muslim fashion, with all their anti-semitism and weird ideas and behaviors, and THAT fell out of fashion.

Now we're afflicted with this silly CRT nonsense, and we need to push back against it until it goes out of fashion too.

I wish blacks would just learn to sing again instead of all this CRT craziness and rioting and looting and killing --- that was something they could do well, and then they just started the violent howling jungle beat stuff, rip-rap or whatever it's called. It's too bad --- a loss to the country, really, that their music died.
Nothing was disproven and here we see another racist who doesn't know what CRT is.

I'm not the one bringing up ancient shit.
Nobody has owned slaves for 200+ years. Don't know about you, but that's pretty ancient to me.
So what's your excuse for living in the past? What's your excuse of ignoring slavery all over the world? What makes you so fucking special? Not one. damn. thing.

Wanna be pissed? Try aiming that ire at your own people.

I wish blacks would act like human beings. Most look out for their own. Not them. They either sold themselves into slavery after battling each other via spears or ate them. Pun NOT intended.

Nobody has owned slaves for 200+ years. Don't know about you, but that's pretty ancient to me.
So what's your excuse for living in the past? What's your excuse of ignoring slavery all over the world? What makes you so fucking special? Not one. damn. thing.

In fairness, Jim Crowe, the horrendous attacks on civil rights workers and demonstrators, race riots, lynchings….those are still in living memory, not some distant past.

No, I'll aim it at the people who made the policies that caused the problem. Slavery ended in1863, but racism against blacks has continued on. You are an example of it. You racists keep trying that slavery ended argument to deny existing racism. You bigots are like infant children. Nobody owned slaves for 200 plus years? That's in correct but those like you say that then come with the Afrcans sold other Africans bs or the Democratic slavery line. You can shove your slavery dodge racist because:

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”

Brentin Mock, “White Americans’ Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable”
Brentin Mock, “White Americans’ Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable,” CITILAB, September 3, 2019, derived from Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

You're the one stuck in the past and it's not my problem that you got shown where whites fucked up Africa.

Last edited:
In fairness, Jim Crowe, the horrendous attacks on civil rights workers and demonstrators, race riots, lynchings….those are still in living memory, not some distant past.
“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”

This is going on now. Gracie want to make excuses and deny.

CRT is teaching that BS..........IM2 is a walking BILLBOARD why we shouldn't have CRT.........You are just a lawyer who suger coats BS with fancy words........and nothing more.

Can you show me where CRT teaches that?

Stats show that whites commit the most crimes.
And WTF does that have to do with Black Crime Rates...........You know the data doesn't back up your BS.........Black on Black crime is the main problem on your side.

White on White is the highest on our side........Hispanic on Hispanic is the highest also.

WOW.......I could have had a V8

No, I'll aim it at the people who made the policies that caused the problem. Slavery ended in1863, but racism against blacks has continued on. You are an example of it. You racists keep trying that slavery ended argument to deny existing racism. You bigots are like infant children. Nobody owned slaves for 200 plus years? That's in correct but those like you say that then come with the Afrcans sold other Africans bs or the Democratic slavery line. You can shove your slavery dodge racist because:

Brentin Mock, “White Americans’ Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable”
Brentin Mock, “White Americans’ Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable,” CITILAB, September 3, 2019, derived from Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

You're the one stuck in the past and it's not my problem that you got shown where whites fucked up Africa.
Well you still have a serious problem in Africa of Black on Black Crime.....Somalia.......They were too busy killing each other to go fishing and stop everyone from Starving...............

Why were they that fucking Stupid...........Not to mention we were there to stop them from Starving because they were killing kids trying to get food from aid workers.

In the end......We left..........Got a movie called Black Hawk Down. Clinton got a blow job and abandoned our people by not supporting them...........And the people there went back to starving after we left.

Why is that bro?

Google is only your friend if you ask the right questions. I am asking what in CRT specifically teaches that? Your link seems to be about privelege.
LOL A pie chart about RACE..........This an ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT OR A HISTORY ASSIGNMENT.

Next class.......look at the Pie...........Whites ate all of it and left you the crumbs.......then said clean up the mess...................lmao

You know Damn well what you are trying to teach...........this is lawyer BS your doing.

Forum List

Back