This Is Just Another Example Of The Race Card

Another dindu who thinks he has special privileges.
Seems like much ado about nothing. If I was a pilot, I would much prefer somebody had lit up a blunt for a toke, than to wonder if something was burning in the plane, asking direct question the quickest way to find out, no matter who it hairlips.
Thanks for your sentence, though it doesn't speak well of you, it gave me the "dindu" word to look up in the urban dictionary. Now that I know it, I have to remember when not to use it. You're a hard old Fk, Galt, but you add to my education, dude.

Call me crazy, but if somebody takes a bath in weed or marijuana before boarding a plane people are liable to ask questions. :rolleyes:

Dont know.. If it's true they just boarded 30 seconds before -- the rapper has a point. Where were they smoking it?

Now dont ask me how I know this -- but the smell of weed can easily be confused with burned popcorn.. Damn near identical.. LOL.. And unless this pilot thought the clothes were gonna go up in flames from an unproper storage of a used joint OR the pilot felt that a little maryjane flying before flying was likely to make a person AGGRESSIVE or combatant and a threat to security -- he probably was a bit racist for pushing this encounter that far.

Dont think that the pilot would have done the same to Willy Nelson or Steven Tyler.

Dont know.. If it's true they just boarded 30 seconds before -- the rapper has a point. Where were they smoking it?

Now dont ask me how I know this -- but the smell of weed can easily be confused with burned popcorn.. Damn near identical.. LOL.. And unless this pilot thought the clothes were gonna go up in flames from an unproper storage of a used joint OR the pilot felt that a little maryjane flying before flying was likely to make a person AGGRESSIVE or combatant and a threat to security -- he probably was a bit racist for pushing this encounter that far.

Dont think that the pilot would have done the same to Willy Nelson or Steven Tyler.
Flacaltenn, somewhere along the way, you were exposed to some really sh#tty weed or some great smelling popcorn. Kinda doubt the Orville Redenbacher connection.

I'd be wary if I smelled anything like smoke on a passenger aircraft. There's a good reason why the emergency oxygen masks won't be deployed If there is there's a fire on board: Most modern-day passenger aircraft are flammable as hell, once a fire gets started. Oxygen turns flames into an inferno.

SKUNK

You don't know much about weed.

Now dont ask me how I know this -- but the smell of weed can easily be confused with burned popcorn..

Let me guess,.. is this you? *Pictures you with a cap and sunglasses on and a cigar hanging out of your mouth.* :laughing0301:

Why do the people who invented race and the race card always try talking about everybody else playing it?

Why do the people who invented race and the race card always try talking about everybody else playing it?

Because it's usually a black person's number one excuse when they are caught doing something wrong. They always take it out and use it.

Forum List

Back