Crowds chanting Joe Biden

How about bragging about grabbing any pussy he wants too just because he's a star?
When did you do that? Because Trump never once said he grabbed anyone's pussy. He said the contestants would let you grab them willingly because they so wanted to win the contest! Last I checked, if beautiful women threw themselves at me (I don't know about you) I think I'd be prone to probably grab one myself as a normal, horny, red-blooded male. A FAR cry from inappropriately grabbing women and children and sniffing them against their will exploiting my position in government to exploit them.

1599573035603.png

If anyone knows about poor Little Trumpyberra Dick Suckers, it's you. You slob all over that knob don'tcha?

At least Trump HAS a knob. And he likely bangs his hot wife daily with it. Joe the Surrenderer likely has a shriveled little twig that hasn't seen action in 10 years that his wife Jill needs tweezers to hold so Colon Bag Biddum doesn't miss the presidential bowl again.

Such a shame to see that sort of thing. Don't these people know that Joe leaves his hearing aids turned off when he is out in public other than when before the camera? :shok:
Yep and Joe's staff only lets him watch nickelodeon.....and reruns of the Brady Bunch.....but he keeps sniffing the TV screen when Jan and Cindy appear on the screen.....

Yep and Joe's staff only lets him watch nickelodeon.....and reruns of the Brady Bunch.....but he keeps sniffing the TV screen when Jan and Cindy appears on the screen.....

Joe voluntarily chose the kiddie network package as the now official White House TV channel for there, Camp David and AF One.

BidenWarRoom.jpg

The doctor says that laughter is good for the memory, the heart and it helps to move the bowels.

When did you do that? Because Trump never once said he grabbed anyone's pussy. He said the contestants would let you grab them willingly because they so wanted to win the contest! Last I checked, if beautiful women threw themselves at me (I don't know about you) I think I'd be prone to probably grab one myself as a normal, horny, red-blooded male. A FAR cry from inappropriately grabbing women and children and sniffing them against their will exploiting my position in government to exploit them.

View attachment 536674
You forget BlindBoo and company has a problem with what sex they are.

You're just making shit up.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

You sound jealous he hasn't grabbed yours.

And you are mixing two different events and still, in denial that Trump was not hiding anything, that was nearly 20 years ago as a private business owner running beauty contests with willing contestants, he wasn't president or VP fondling other people's wives and molesting little girls and sniffing them because he was VP of the USA and could get away with it.

Nor did Trump swim naked in front of Secret Service females wagging his limp dick at them every chance he got till they had to request reassignment.

Nor did Trump huff choom or experiment with bi-sex like Obumma or crack like son Hunter, his children were respectable upcoming business people.

Cause, you know, Facebook and Twitter are reliable sources of information...when they agree with my right wing views...but when they don't, they need to be investigated. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, all those videos were clearly edited. American Abandoning * Joe will surely go down in history as the greatest president ever known.

There he goes again....^^^^ Wassamatta Boo Boo? Lost without "Orange Man Bad?" :itsok:
Has your exalted one announced his run for 24 yet? Trying to pretend he isn't the leader and tyrant of the Neo-GOP and natural target of the opposition?

Trumpyberra is the absolute worst America has to offer the world.

Has your exalted one announced his run for 24 yet? Trying to pretend he isn't the leader and tyrant of the Neo-GOP and natural target of the opposition?

Thank you for once again using language which reveals your fear, resentment and jealousy of Trump, and your bitter disbelief that after all you've tried that Trump could still very well be your next president again.

Your obsession with Trump is irrelevant to the topic. America hates Surrender Joe.

How about bragging about grabbing any pussy he wants too just because he's a star?...Trump def. wins the low life vote because he is a low life himself.
LMAO after Bill Clinton soiled the White House cheating on his wife with an intern while performing depraved sex acts you people really should refrain from pointing fingers. OH SNAP!

Forum List

Back