Cross-Dressing Men Dominate Women’s Cycling

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Jun 07 2022

It isn’t just baseball. Leftists have subverted sports in general into a platform to advance and normalize their sick ideology. You had better have a strong stomach if you try to watch women’s cycling:
On Thursday, at London’s ThundCrit cycling event, two biological males identifying as women took first and second place and then celebrated their “achievement” by kissing on the podium as the third-place winner, an actual female, held her baby.
The point of this tasteless farce is the subordination of reality itself to woke ideology.
The men who placed first and second call themselves “Emily Bridges” and “Lilly Chant.” The name of the actual winner of the race, who was awarded third place, has been lost in the mists of moonbattery.
If one picture could sum up the consequences of letting liberals win the Culture War:

Two men kiss as they celebrate stealing 1st & 2rd place in a womens race...woman takes care of her child as she stands on the 3rd place she has been relegated to due to male cheats. This pic tells the story of gender ideology perfectly. Men first, women & childrens needs last.

All links highlighted

Hands down #3 won

The 2 degenerate monkey pox spreaders should be chipped for theft of prize money

Jun 07 2022

It isn’t just baseball. Leftists have subverted sports in general into a platform to advance and normalize their sick ideology. You had better have a strong stomach if you try to watch women’s cycling:

The point of this tasteless farce is the subordination of reality itself to woke ideology.
The men who placed first and second call themselves “Emily Bridges” and “Lilly Chant.” The name of the actual winner of the race, who was awarded third place, has been lost in the mists of moonbattery.
If one picture could sum up the consequences of letting liberals win the Culture War:

Two men kiss as they celebrate stealing 1st & 2rd place in a womens race...woman takes care of her child as she stands on the 3rd place she has been relegated to due to male cheats. This pic tells the story of gender ideology perfectly. Men first, women & childrens needs last.

All links highlighted

Hands down #3 won

The 2 degenerate monkey pox spreaders should be chipped for theft of prize money
Ah, yes, the degeneracy and oppression transgenderfascism and homofascism.

Fly this flag and tell the truth:

Homofascist.jpg

Burn this flag and renounce the lie:

fagot.jpg

I thought the liberals were all for women’s equality and conservatives wanted to keep all women pregnant and in the kitchen. At least that was what I was told.

How times have changed.

I believe most conservative men feel real women should complete against real women In sporting events. Transsexuals should compete with other transsexuals.

I thought the liberals were all for women’s equality and conservatives wanted to keep all women pregnant and in the kitchen. At least that was what I was told.

How times have changed.

I believe most conservative men feel real women should complete against real women In sporting events. Transsexuals should compete with other transsexuals.
Indeed
Let them start thier own hepatitis aids leagues

Here's an idea. Handicap the tranny's bikes with weights. They use weights in horse racing to insure no jockey has an advantage in the race, right? So just make them ride a really heavy bike. That would actually be entertaining in the hills.

This all very unfair.

When men are able to dominate women sports, its unfair and dishonest, it says a lot about the sad state of affairs in the USA.

Jun 07 2022

All links highlighted

Hands down #3 won

The Democratic party despises and loathes women and girls and all living representations of the human female. But don't worry, boys, the Democratic party equally hates men as well. In fact, democrats hate all natural human beings.

This is ridiculous. That they could compete against real women. It's a slap in the face to the women who train hard to be trolled by a dude in a dress.

Only way to end this is they REFUSE TO COMPETE with a trans...........All of them just walk.

While I agree in spirit many of these biologically female athletes have spent their entire lives training to compete in their chosen disciplines. Opting out would essentially be the same as throwing away everything they are and aspire to be.

How times have changed.

Everything we need to know about the narcissism and oppression of transgenderism is revealed by its proponents' insistence that woman surrender their rightful claim on society's institutions as transexuals refuse to create his own.

Women's sports has always been a commercial backwater. In womens' the version of any sport, owners and players make a tiny percentage of the mens' equivalent (with the possible exception of Beach Volleyball).

Consider the case of professional wrestling ... legitimate professional wrestling makes no money at all while the farce that is WWE is big business ... making billions in ticket sales, TV rights, and merchandising.

Maybe the path to economic equality in womens' sports is to turn it into a freak show. Sure, women athletes would have to surrender their dignity but ... a lot of cash can soften the blow.

Everything we need to know about the narcissism and oppression of transgenderism is revealed by its proponents' insistence that woman surrender their rightful claim on society's institutions as transexuals refuse to create his own.

They want to replace women with mutilated men and men with mutilated women. Bingo! End of the natural human race. I mean come on . . . it is so transparent . . . their end goal.

While I agree in spirit many of these biologically female athletes have spent their entire lives training to compete in their chosen disciplines. Opting out would essentially be the same as throwing away everything they are and aspire to be.
Actually, I agree with eagle1462010. The spectacle of female athletes routinely banning together and walking out of or not showing up at events that permit biological men to compete against them would end the shit.

Actually, I agree with eagle1462010. The spectacle of female athletes banning together and walking out of events that permit biological men to compete against them would end the shit.

I am simply trying to view this debacle from the perspective of female athletes at all levels of competition. Ironically, women and girls walking out of their own events because of male intrusion is essentially a hundred year setback to the women's rights movement.

I am simply trying to view this debacle from the perspective of female athletes at all levels of competition. Ironically, women and girls walking out of their own events because of male intrusion is essentially a hundred year setback to the women's rights movement.
No it isnt. It would send a clear message to fake women that they will not tolerate this abuse to their sport.

Trans competing in women's events destroys the sport itself. Not saying NO enboldens this bs even further down the road.

Forum List

Back