It's a historic day. For the first time, a man has won the @UCI_cycling women's @TouroftheGila .

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This is a great day for men everywhere!

Trans cyclist picks up overall victory in Tour of the Gila​

Austin Killips has come under fire over the last six months​

Austin Killips, a transgender female, finished in first place in the women’s category in the Tour of the Gila as she finished in first place in the final stage of the event in New Mexico.

Killips broke free from the pack in the final minutes of the race. Killips clocked in at 3:07:16 defeating Marcela Prieto and Cassandra Nelson in the stage.

"We really wanted to get into a break," Julie Kuliecza, the team director of Killips’ sponsor – Amy D Foundation – said afterward, via Cycling News. "We thought that there was going to be something that would go right after the second sprint point, and we wanted a rider in that break so that when Austin and the other GC riders came up to it, Austin would have someone to help them and protect them, and it worked out perfectly."

What is that between "her" legs, a sanitary napkin? :biggrin:

Fu_hzRjWwAA7VH3

This is a great day for men everywhere!

Trans cyclist picks up overall victory in Tour of the Gila​

Austin Killips has come under fire over the last six months​

I'm about to give up. If this is really what the left wants then let them have it. I don't give a fucking crap anymore. This is a fight women are going to have to fight for themselves if they want women's sports to be women's sports. They are far too silent because they just don't know how to say that the Democratic party is fighting a war against women. So, most of them suck it up and stay silent because they have been pre-programmed that orange man bad. So, let the men in to their locker rooms and forget the MeToo movement and forget about women winning medals and trophies in women's sports.

I'm about to give up. If this is really what the left wants then let them have it. I don't give a fucking crap anymore. This is a fight women are going to have to fight for themselves if they want women's sports to be women's sports. They are far too silent because they just don't know how to say that the Democratic party is fighting a war against women. So, most of them suck it up and stay silent because they have been pre-programmed that orange man bad. So, let the men in to their locker rooms and forget the MeToo movement and forget about women winning medals and trophies in women's sports.

I've been really disappointed with women. There should be a universal outcry from them, but instead other than a few specific instances, they either agree that's it's ok, or they are too cowardly to stand up and be heard. It's truly sad.

It has nothing to do with the orange man,

It is easy for you to sit on a forum with nothing on the line and say people should do something. We see it all the time on this forum, people whine about what is going on in the country, but none of them are doing a damn thing about it

Things are not as simple in the real world.

Speaking out could cost one their livelihood, a scholarship or sponsorship.

But you are correct, this will not stop till the women athletes in numbers stand against this.

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with the orange man,

It is easy for you to sit on a forum with nothing on the line and say people should do something. We see it all the time on this forum, people whine about waht is going on in the country, but none of them are doing a damn thing about it

Things are not as simple in the real world.

Speaking out could cost one their livelihood, a scholarship or sponsorship.

But you are correct, this will not stop till the women athletes in numbers stand against this.

And until people like you stop voting for politicians who endorse this nonsense.

All's it would take is for women to refuse to compete with these people. One bike race, one basketball game, one swim meet. etc. If they simply did not show up to the sporting event, things would begin to change in a hurry.

Forum List

Back