Browns QB apparently in deep shit over massages

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
I don't understand this issue at all.

If he made appointments for Smutastic massages, his behavior seems appropriate.

But if he was receiving therapeutic massages, how could he mistake a medical treatment for the adult massages 66 times.

Oh piss off NFL...

You're gonna give us this shit straight from the pits of Hell...

1654732438923.png

But a brotha can't support the immigrant community in their practice of the ancient Asian art of Loh Hung Wang Gu?

Huge investigation...oh boy!

Last edited:
Oh piss off NFL...

You're gonna give us this shit straight from the pits of Hell...

View attachment 655595

But a brotha can't support the immigrant community in their practice the ancient Asian art of Loh Hung Wang Gu?

Huge investigation...oh boy!

The Carolina cheerleader is just someone they hired on to appeal to their growing base of Homo fans.

But I still don't understand why these 66 massage broads are suing Mr. Watson.

It really doesn't make much sense if they were there to give sleazy massages. But if they weren't, why did Watson call them?

I don't understand this issue at all.

If he made appointments for Smutastic massages, his behavior seems appropriate.

But if he was receiving therapeutic massages, how could he mistake a medical treatment for the adult massages 66 times.

Art Modell looks like George Halas compared to these Haslam idiots

Baker will win a SB before these assklowns...lolol

Nope. Highest guarantee contract in history. Three first round draft picks on a guy that may be wearing orange soon. 9 first round draft picks spent on a single position in 20 years. Stupid

I don't recall the Browns making a good decision.........EVER. :dunno:

Nope. Highest guarantee contract in history. Three first round draft picks on a guy that may be wearing orange soon. 9 first round draft picks spent on a single position in 20 years. Stupid
Mike Ditka did that one right....Who was the running back again dammit

Why do you need an NDA for medical treatment?

Actually, you wouldn't as you would be covered by HIPAA regulations, medical providers aren't allowed to disclose.

And it if wasn't a medical treatment, why is a sleazy masseuse who agreed to do a sleazy massage complaining or suing about Mr. Watson?

If the cheerleader in Carolina plants a big one on an African American receiver running into the sidelines, we will see how tolerant the player is.

Lol.Thanky

I remember after the pick he just left the place. Nothing left. That worked out well....The New Orleans Aints...lol
It took almost a decade for the Saints to recover and Texans were smart to move Watson because of the black eye they were getting from his stupidity…

With that written if the person giving the massage knew in advance that Watson wanted illegals activity and they did it, well that is on them…

Forum List

Back