It's a historic day. For the first time, a man has won the @UCI_cycling women's @TouroftheGila .

All's it would take is for women to refuse to compete with these people. One bike race, one basketball game, one swim meet. etc. If they simply did not show up to the sporting event, things would begin to change in a hurry.

Some female athletes have tried speaking out, and they've been assaulted, threatened, and attacked by trans terrorists.

All's it would take is for women to refuse to compete with these people. One bike race, one basketball game, one swim meet. etc. If they simply did not show up to the sporting event, things would begin to change in a hurry.
If they just forfeit two or three events in which trannies are competing, it might start to send a message.

They wouldn't have to give up their athletic pursuits. Just a handful of events.

I've been really disappointed with women. There should be a universal outcry from them, but instead other than a few specific instances, they either agree that's it's ok, or they are too cowardly to stand up and be heard. It's truly sad.

They have been conditioned to accept anything the left stands for over the last few decades.

You can't expect people to shake that type of conditioning quickly.

That anyone is speaking out is an encouraging sign.

Or maybe think they can get around their malfunctioning wang by claiming to be "lesbians" and getting by with using a strap on as a substitute.

If some dude dressed up as a female ever approaches me or our children he'll be very quickly told go pound sand

Here's at least one woman that has stood up!!

Martina Navratilova on Austin Killips' cycling triumph: 'Women’s sports is NOT THE PLACE' for trans athletes​

Tennis legend Martina Navratilova added her voice to the uproar over transgender cyclist Austin Killips winning the women’s overall category at the Tour of the Gila event in New Mexico.

Killips became the first transgender woman to take home a victory in an official Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI) stage event. The UCI is the world governing body for sports cycling.

On Wednesday, Navratilova spoke out about Killips’ win

But if there was a critical mass of female athletes that refused to show up to sporting events, a change would come.

I agree, but women are being intimidated, harassed, threatened, and assaulted by leftist men every time they try to stand up for their rights. I can see how a lot of them would be scared to speak up.

I'm about to give up. If this is really what the left wants then let them have it. I don't give a fucking crap anymore. This is a fight women are going to have to fight for themselves if they want women's sports to be women's sports. They are far too silent because they just don't know how to say that the Democratic party is fighting a war against women. So, most of them suck it up and stay silent because they have been pre-programmed that orange man bad. So, let the men in to their locker rooms and forget the MeToo movement and forget about women winning medals and trophies in women's sports.

Light still needs to be she'd on how easily American women surrender and cannot sustain basic principle and common sense.
This is my take!!

I agree, but women are being intimidated, harassed, threatened, and assaulted by leftist men every time they try to stand up for their rights. I can see how a lot of them would be scared to speak up.

Hopefully they don't run for political office.
Many who have fold like a bad Broad-way play.

There are people doing these transitions and being pushed to the front for better lives and comforts. Is the cost too much for the percentage of people doing this? We see certain fields affected like womans sports and even the military.

Forum List

Back