Crooked Operative Filmed Pulling Out Suitcases of Ballots in Georgia IS IDENTIFIED

There is nothing wrong with contesting an election but there is a lot wrong with the President telling the people that our elections are fraudulent and rigged while offering no proof. The president is doing the job of the Chinese and the Russians who have been saying for years that democratic elections are fraudulent and can not be trusted. Thanks to Donald Trump, a lot of Americans are in agreement.

It has little to do with Trump than the fact Biden got a record amount of voters, as did Trump for any incumbent President. Obama was understandable; first Mulatto President, got more black voters and white guilt people registered, spoke well, young, running in a bad economy people blamed a Republican President for. But Biden? The guy who couldn't get enough people to fill a high school gymnasium to see him? A guy a lot of people thought has dementia? A guy who's agenda is totally destructive to our country? A guy who did minimal campaigning? The oldest person to ever get the presidency? A guy associated with an FBI investigation. It just doesn't make sense, especially against the best President we've had in the last four presidencies.

It's not Trump, it's common sense that gets us to believe this is all rigged.

We are using voter software that one can alter to get a desired result. If you don't believe me, you should see Colonel Waldon's testimony in Michigan. If you didn't, let me know and I'll post it for you.
Your honor, I have concrete proof that the election was stolen. You see, Donald Trump rules and Joe Biden drools and so therefore it is literally impossible that he got more votes.
theres that fear we knew was there,,,
You should have checked out the court decisions that came down today. Lots of bad news for you there.

Your honor, I have concrete proof that the election was stolen. You see, Donald Trump rules and Joe Biden drools and so therefore it is literally impossible that he got more votes.

No, but if suspicious things are going on, a judge should stop the certification until those situations are looked into more closely. The software we are using was developed by Smartmatic. Smartmatic is a company that designed the software so it can be manipulated for a desired outcome to help Hugo Chavez, who became a part-owner in the company. In Colonel Waldron's testimony, he said this manipulation is not some tech secret. They show an operator how to do it in the owners manual.
None of this is true.

Judges do not need to hold up certification based on fringe conspiracy theories. In fact, doing so would be a complete betrayal of democratic principles.

No one should be getting threats. Oddly, it sounds as if you excuse your own side.
You really spread the bullshit don't you.
I already stated earlier in this thread that no one should threaten or take action against as her actions already will bring her enough misery.

That misery will happen for her as the feds investigate her and prosecute her if she or her daughter are guilty of election tampering.

And I’d if she is guilty of absolutely nothing? (Hint, no prosecutions have occurred), what then ... you lot will smear her Because you can’t accept there was no fraud?

yeah.....OJ wasn't prosecuted either for killing Nicole......did you have a point?
Wow. How clever. Comparing election workers with murderers. This whole thing was debunked early in this thread you know.

There is nothing wrong with contesting an election but there is a lot wrong with the President telling the people that our elections are fraudulent and rigged while offering no proof. The president is doing the job of the Chinese and the Russians who have been saying for years that democratic elections are fraudulent and can not be trusted. Thanks to Donald Trump, a lot of Americans are in agreement.

It has little to do with Trump than the fact Biden got a record amount of voters, as did Trump for any incumbent President. Obama was understandable; first Mulatto President, got more black voters and white guilt people registered, spoke well, young, running in a bad economy people blamed a Republican President for. But Biden? The guy who couldn't get enough people to fill a high school gymnasium to see him? A guy a lot of people thought has dementia? A guy who's agenda is totally destructive to our country? A guy who did minimal campaigning? The oldest person to ever get the presidency? A guy associated with an FBI investigation. It just doesn't make sense, especially against the best President we've had in the last four presidencies.

We are using voter software that one can alter to get a desired result. If you don't believe me, you should see Colonel Waldon's testimony in Michigan. If you didn't, let me know and I'll post it for you.
You should have checked out the court decisions that came down today. Lots of bad news for you there.
OK ,, but what about tomorrow??

everytime you try and dismiss things your fear shows,,,

No one should be getting threats. Oddly, it sounds as if you excuse your own side.
You really spread the bullshit don't you.
I already stated earlier in this thread that no one should threaten or take action against as her actions already will bring her enough misery.

That misery will happen for her as the feds investigate her and prosecute her if she or her daughter are guilty of election tampering.

And I’d if she is guilty of absolutely nothing? (Hint, no prosecutions have occurred), what then ... you lot will smear her Because you can’t accept there was no fraud?

yeah.....OJ wasn't prosecuted either for killing Nicole......did you have a point?
Wow. How clever. Comparing election workers with murderers. This whole thing was debunked early in this thread you know.

Wow...how dull of you......

Believing that lack of prosecution proves innocence.

How do you even walk ?

And yet while you celebrate......

You cannot make ONE SINGLE LOGICAL claim to any Biden/Harris policies that would actually benefit AMERICANS

None of this is true.

Judges do not need to hold up certification based on fringe conspiracy theories. In fact, doing so would be a complete betrayal of democratic principles.

So what you are saying is a military man testified only to promote a conspiracy theory?

BREAKING:
Crooked Operative Filmed Pulling Out Suitcases of Ballots in Georgia IS IDENTIFIED

What's Up, Ruby?... BREAKING: Crooked Operative Filmed Pulling Out Suitcases of Ballots in Georgia IS IDENTIFIED (thegatewaypundit.com)
3 Dec 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
Earlier today Cristina Laila reported on the explosive video that was revealed during the Georgia ballot counting at the State Farm Arena where crooked Democrats pulled out suitcases full of ballots and began counting those ballots without election monitors in the room.
Trump’s legal team showed a video from the State Farm Arena tabulation center when poll workers were told to leave at 10:25 PM.
A few “workers” stayed behind and were seen pulling suitcases full of ballots out from under tables to be tabulated!
This was the most explosive video of the entire campaign season!

We now have identified one of these criminals who were caught on video counting illegal ballots from a suitcase stashed under a table!
As you can see from the video one woman in a purple top was filmed helping pull out the ballots and then sitting down to count the ballots.
That woman has now been identified.

Local 11 News covered the story from the State Farm Arena that a pipe had burst.
(This later was proven to be complete fraud and an excuse to kick out the GOP election observers!)
One woman in the video is wearing a purple top.
She later appeared in the suitcase video!
Her name is Ruby Freeman.
And she made the mistake of advertising her purse on her desk the same night she was involved in voter fraud on a MASSIVE SCALE.

~[snip]~
Maybe the Georgia police or Bill Barr’s DOJ may want to pay Ruby Freeman a visit.

Comment:
Ballots Do Not Come In Suit Cases....
Good Bye Ruby Tuesday Time to pin vote fraud on you When you change the vote count at night
We're not gonna miss her. “We are saddened to hear about her impending suicide.”

Yeah I saw that last night as well,I could not get access to a computer till saturday so I was going to post it then if nobody else did so thanks for saving me the trouble. :thankusmile:

None of this is true.

So what you are saying is a military man testified only to promote a conspiracy theory?
He gets more comical by the minute.lol this is what I was talking to you about in the pm ray what the op posted.:thup:

That was wrong, but hey, nice deflection dude. He is a high profile public figure. These are just ordinary election workers who lack the resources and protections of people like Kavanaugh. You ok with how they are being treated?

No, but I don't believe in violence to settle any issue. My martial arts teacher taught me an old Chinese proverb many years ago: Only use violence for self-defense, or when mind too weak to solve problem.

That being said, a person nominated to the Supreme Court should not be a controversial matter because some commie activist decided to make up a bogus story about him. We have video of what went on in that polling place. The witness to the so-called Kavanaugh attack couldn't get one of her friends to verify her story. In fact, they stated they don't even recall any such gathering.

Could this all be innocent? Sure it can. But let's look into the matter first instead of discounting it over what one TDS Republican claimed.

BREAKING:

What's Up, Ruby?... BREAKING: Crooked Operative Filmed Pulling Out Suitcases of Ballots in Georgia IS IDENTIFIED (thegatewaypundit.com)
Earlier today Cristina Laila reported on the explosive video that was revealed during the Georgia ballot counting at the State Farm Arena where crooked Democrats pulled out suitcases full of ballots and began counting those ballots without election monitors in the room.
Trump’s legal team showed a video from the State Farm Arena tabulation center when poll workers were told to leave at 10:25 PM.
A few “workers” stayed behind and were seen pulling suitcases full of ballots out from under tables to be tabulated!

We now have identified one of these criminals who were caught on video counting illegal ballots from a suitcase stashed under a table!
As you can see from the video one woman in a purple top was filmed helping pull out the ballots and then sitting down to count the ballots.

Local 11 News covered the story from the State Farm Arena that a pipe had burst.
(This later was proven to be complete fraud and an excuse to kick out the GOP election observers!)
And she made the mistake of advertising her purse on her desk the same night she was involved in voter fraud on a MASSIVE SCALE.

~[snip]~
Maybe the Georgia police or Bill Barr’s DOJ may want to pay Ruby Freeman a visit.

Comment:
Good Bye Ruby Tuesday Time to pin vote fraud on you When you change the vote count at night
We're not gonna miss her. “We are saddened to hear about her impending suicide.”

What a crock of shit.

As the focus shifts on this lady who APPEARS to be passing a USB to someone whrn there is no computer on her desk. It does seem that people are counting on this flimsy evidence as the mother of "that ship has sailed " as she must be the mastermind of bring down Trump.

The real story today is Trump loses 6 court battles. Which Included condemning remarks by Trump court appointees. We are not amused but Judges like to sound more formal.

“Judicial acquiescence to such entreaties built on so flimsy a foundation would do indelible damage to every future election. "

First suitcases that do not exist and now passing something that was done so smoothly that the camera missed it. Lucky for us with have people who will fantasy about what they missed.

Trump is trying is manipulate the court system and public opinion as the granddaddy of all electoral fraud. All because he really wants to get on that ship by staying 4 more years. Unfortunately that ship is named titanic and is destined to sink. It's in the history books.

BREAKING:

~[snip]~

Comment:

What a crock of shit.

So says the lying dnc paid shill. :abgg2q.jpg:

As the focus shifts on this lady who APPEARS to be passing a USB to someone whrn there is no computer on her desk. It does seem that people are counting on this flimsy evidence as the mother of "that ship has sailed " as she must be the mastermind of bring down Trump.

The real story today is Trump loses 6 court battles. Which Included condemning remarks by Trump court appointees. We are not amused but Judges like to sound more formal.

“Judicial acquiescence to such entreaties built on so flimsy a foundation would do indelible damage to every future election. "

First suitcases that do not exist and now passing something that was done so smoothly that the camera missed it. Lucky for us with have people who will fantasy about what they missed.

Trump is trying is manipulate the court system and public opinion as the granddaddy of all electoral fraud. All because he really wants to get on that ship by staying 4 more years. Unfortunately that ship is named titanic and is destined to sink. It's in the history books.
The shills are getting desperate in denial mode now of the overwhelming evidence as always.like clockwork,so predictable. :laughing0301: :lmao:

everyone of you trolls keeps evading the mountains of evidence that they committed a criminal offense counting the ballots long after everybody was told to leave and go home,amazes me how you paid trolls have no conscience about lying all the time.

with that idiot lady being so careless to give her identity away,you can count on her spilling the beans to get a lesser sentence thst is IF they don’t ARKANSAW her first for knowing too much as the clintons always do with whistleblowers. :lmao: :laughing0301:

Like it said so well,we can expect Ruby to do an Epstein, officially die from a so called suicide while getting ARKANSAWED.. :lmao: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg:

They could show you biden trolls video evidence of someone murdering a trump supporter and you trolls would STILL say where’s the evidence? :cuckoo: :cuckoo::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Shame for her as it looks like she has had a nice little boutique business.
You're destroying people relying on totally unfounded evidence? Salem ring a bell? Just stoppit. The SoS is investigating this. If he finds she did anything wrong, she'll be arrested. But you've skipped the important step--seeing if she did anything wrong first. Watching an unexplained video of security footage without any explanation of what was going on is not how it's done.

trolls like you could see video evidence of a trump lawyer getting killed and you idiots would STILL cling to the Where’s the evidence tiresome narrative.:cuckoo::cuckoo::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back