Crooked Operative Filmed Pulling Out Suitcases of Ballots in Georgia IS IDENTIFIED

Shame for her as it looks like she has had a nice little boutique business.
You're destroying people relying on totally unfounded evidence? Salem ring a bell? Just stoppit. The SoS is investigating this. If he finds she did anything wrong, she'll be arrested. But you've skipped the important step--seeing if she did anything wrong first. Watching an unexplained video of security footage without any explanation of what was going on is not how it's done.

Well that is what repubs do. They do not question why the video was posted on tweeter.
Shame for her as it looks like she has had a nice little boutique business.
You're destroying people relying on totally unfounded evidence? Salem ring a bell? Just stoppit. The SoS is investigating this. If he finds she did anything wrong, she'll be arrested. But you've skipped the important step--seeing if she did anything wrong first. Watching an unexplained video of security footage without any explanation of what was going on is not how it's done.

They do not care as long as a 90 second video clip is proof of voter fraud and it spreads like bad perfume

There was a designated Republican observer in the room.
and they saw the same incident caught on tape.

It in itself is considered normal voter practices to people who do this type of work.

But they say people were told to go home , it is a conspiracy. Yet these same people are lurking around the center till 4 Am in the morning looking for that voter fraud.

A place with multiple cameras that observe everything.

Georgia's Republican Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, has already looked into the claims, and found nothing unusual.

Yet I would imagine for repubs it is unusual for someone in a voting center to pull out a box of ballots.

The rest of the story

"What appears is reported as suitcases are actually the normal containers that ballots are put in," he continued. "That is not unusual, they say, for them."

If you look at the videotape, the work you see is the work you would expect, you place the ballots on the scanner in manageable batches and you scan them," Sterling said.

So if the video was longer than 90 seconds anyone could see that they stayed to finish the scanning portion of the work that was being done. Votes cannot be changed by scanning them. Probably shorten by the repubs to show what they want to show.

Frances Watson, the chief investigator for the Georgia secretary of state office, confirmed that the containers seen in the video weren't suitcases, but rather the normal bins used for the ballot counting process.

"It was an empty bin and the ballots from it were actually out on the table when the media were still there, and then it was placed back into the box when the media were still there and placed next to the table."

She said that the ballots that had already been opened in front of the observers were the only ones scanned after the media and other observers left.

The desperation to make up stories shows the sad state of affairs of repubs who will pull smoke out of thin air and claim it was fraud.
Fraud claims are one thing, when Dems get the same generalized criticisms they always get. To me, it is much more worrisome that they are now targeting and destroying (presumably) innocent individuals, even when it has been explained to them what they are actually seeing. This needs to be stopped.

You do make a point and it is on both sides. As individuals get drawn in Trump's mad scheme to overturn the election. I was reading how Rudy is throwing people to the wolves during a meeting with republican legislators. Instead all they could talk about is I can find a job and the negative feedback because of getting caught up in this.

Trump is using them. If I was that lady in the video I would be calling my lawyer and suing all those right wing sites for defamation of character and online slander. It is the only way to make them responsible for the stories they put out without any fact checking.
I'm sure she can't afford to do that.

Sometimes you can find a pro bono lawyers. granted they will make most of the money if they win rather than the individual but sometimes it is about fighting back. There should be no up front fees and they represent many who can't afford a lawyer. It really depends on if they believe they can win or at least settle based on their experience in these types of cases. Also it depends on how deep the pockets of the one being sued.

Personally I think she does have a case as they mentioned her name and accused her of voter fraud in public. Whether she can win is depending on what the lawyer says.

for our demonRats friends here....who can't believe who they saw!
I feel for them.:(

1607131155274.png

No one should be getting threats. Oddly, it sounds as if you excuse your own side.
You really spread the bullshit don't you.
I already stated earlier in this thread that no one should threaten or take action against as her actions already will bring her enough misery.

That misery will happen for her as the feds investigate her and prosecute her if she or her daughter are guilty of election tampering.

Last edited:

Doesn't matter.
The people they want in power have shown total disregard for the Constitution.
Economy busting plans like Green Energy madness
Closing down business
Confiscating firearms (only tyrants want to do this)

So this is about far more than just the election

No, it is strictly about the election. I understand what you are saying. But if the people elected someone, that is who we have for the next 4 years.

Just because immediate evidence is not found.....does not indicate no crime has been committed.

There are far too many discrepancies.

let's stop being stupid here. The ENTIRE purpose of the massive mail in ballots was to sway the election.
YES LAWS WERE BROKEN.
Give me ONE REASON I should trust Democrats have been honest and transparent in this election.....

Are they EVER ?

~~~~~~
In a video that recently surfaced on Twitter, Freeman’s daughter can be seen with green and white spray cans containing an unknown substance. Freeman is seen sitting across from her, wearing blue gloves. The video then zooms in as Freeman hands her daughter what appears to be a USB drive, which Freeman’s daughter conceals as she gets up and walks away.

<<<<<<->>>>>>​

****note the time stamp.

A RWNJ goes to a RWNJ Site and Finds a RWNJ Story...
Stuffing their own ballot box with “toys” of their choice is an odd sexual fetish of certain women.
Except digging in a man's shorts for his balls or nuts is going a bit far.
Right Wing Nut Job?
Someone has lost all morals and is doing something wrong here.

Biden is not yet your President.
He most certainly is not my president (I don't accept criminals as such....so Trump was great)
Bidet will never be the American President. Ev-ah

You are welcome to join the "Not My President" crowd. But it doesn't matter. If he is sworn in as president, and you are an American citizen, he is your president.

Yes, our illegitimate president

There is nothing wrong with contesting an election but there is a lot wrong with the President telling the people that our elections are fraudulent and rigged while offering no proof. The president is doing the job of the Chinese and the Russians who have been saying for years that democratic elections are fraudulent and can not be trusted. Thanks to Donald Trump, a lot of Americans are in agreement.

It has little to do with Trump than the fact Biden got a record amount of voters, as did Trump for any incumbent President. Obama was understandable; first Mulatto President, got more black voters and white guilt people registered, spoke well, young, running in a bad economy people blamed a Republican President for. But Biden? The guy who couldn't get enough people to fill a high school gymnasium to see him? A guy a lot of people thought has dementia? A guy who's agenda is totally destructive to our country? A guy who did minimal campaigning? The oldest person to ever get the presidency? A guy associated with an FBI investigation. It just doesn't make sense, especially against the best President we've had in the last four presidencies.

It's not Trump, it's common sense that gets us to believe this is all rigged.

We are using voter software that one can alter to get a desired result. If you don't believe me, you should see Colonel Waldon's testimony in Michigan. If you didn't, let me know and I'll post it for you.

Guilty until proven innocent is the new mantra.

~~~~~~
That's been the PMS/DSA Democrat Left mantra for more than 4 years. But ait there's more with their double standard of "Do as I Say not as I do".
Also "Laws are for thee not for me"; As mayors and governors in Blue States and Plantation cities have repeatedly done shown the People..

There is nothing wrong with contesting an election but there is a lot wrong with the President telling the people that our elections are fraudulent and rigged while offering no proof. The president is doing the job of the Chinese and the Russians who have been saying for years that democratic elections are fraudulent and can not be trusted. Thanks to Donald Trump, a lot of Americans are in agreement.

It has little to do with Trump than the fact Biden got a record amount of voters, as did Trump for any incumbent President. Obama was understandable; first Mulatto President, got more black voters and white guilt people registered, spoke well, young, running in a bad economy people blamed a Republican President for. But Biden? The guy who couldn't get enough people to fill a high school gymnasium to see him? A guy a lot of people thought has dementia? A guy who's agenda is totally destructive to our country? A guy who did minimal campaigning? The oldest person to ever get the presidency? A guy associated with an FBI investigation. It just doesn't make sense, especially against the best President we've had in the last four presidencies.

We are using voter software that one can alter to get a desired result. If you don't believe me, you should see Colonel Waldon's testimony in Michigan. If you didn't, let me know and I'll post it for you.
Your honor, I have concrete proof that the election was stolen. You see, Donald Trump rules and Joe Biden drools and so therefore it is literally impossible that he got more votes.

Your honor, I have concrete proof that the election was stolen. You see, Donald Trump rules and Joe Biden drools and so therefore it is literally impossible that he got more votes.
theres that fear we knew was there,,,

There's another one just as bad floating around the net. It's a photo, probably taken from a video monitor tape at a counting center. It show 3 workers marking a stack of ballots. Proof positive of ballot box stuffing? Not, when you understand what they are doing. Many ballots are received with bubbles poorly marked and kicked out of the mark sense machine because it can't determine how to tally the votes. These ballot go to a team of usually 3 workers who try to determine the voter's intention. If all 3 workers agree which bubbles the voter intended to select, the bubbles are darken so the ballot can be processed. Any item in which the intent of the voter can not be determined is ignore and the remainder of the ballot is processed. There are also other cases where ballots have to be worked on such as ballots being mangled in the mail or at the counting center, ballots that are damaged by the voter, typically tearing, drink spillage, mutilating, etc. The effort that vote counting center expend on retrieving votes that would be lost if just fed into the machines varies a lot by state. In some states mail-in ballot signature mismatches are considered invalid votes and are disqualified but in other states the voter is contacted an given an opportunity to validate their identity. The same situation exist with poorly marked ballot, in some states the vote counting centers go to a lot of effort to get every vote recorded but in others they are just dropped.

Well if you are such a lazy hog that you can't get your ass to the polls, then you get what you deserve if there is a problem with your mail in ballot and it should be disgarded. The situation in PA is some places allowed ballot fixing and others didn't. A state needs a uniform system so that no area is disadvantaged. After all, we don't allocate electoral votes by precinct, we allocate electoral votes by state.

If she actually did nothing wrong and the system is all good and full of integrity she should be fine, right? Did you get this emotional about what they did to general Flynn with all the bogus shit that was made up against him? And how about the bullshit pee pee story in that fake dossier made up against Donald Trump?

And how about all the death threats Justice Kavanaugh and his family received?

No, but if suspicious things are going on, a judge should stop the certification until those situations are looked into more closely. The software we are using was developed by Smartmatic. Smartmatic is a company that designed the software so it can be manipulated for a desired outcome to help Hugo Chavez, who became a part-owner in the company. In Colonel Waldron's testimony, he said this manipulation is not some tech secret. They show an operator how to do it in the owners manual.

If she actually did nothing wrong and the system is all good and full of integrity she should be fine, right? Did you get this emotional about what they did to general Flynn with all the bogus shit that was made up against him? And how about the bullshit pee pee story in that fake dossier made up against Donald Trump?

That doesn't count. The other mantra is Rules For Thee But Not For Me.

No one should be getting threats. Oddly, it sounds as if you excuse your own side.
I already stated earlier in this thread that no one should threaten or take action against as her actions already will bring her enough misery.

That misery will happen for her as the feds investigate her and prosecute her if she or her daughter are guilty of election tampering.

And I’d if she is guilty of absolutely nothing? (Hint, no prosecutions have occurred), what then ... you lot will smear her Because you can’t accept there was no fraud?

That was wrong, but hey, nice deflection dude. He is a high profile public figure. These are just ordinary election workers who lack the resources and protections of people like Kavanaugh. You ok with how they are being treated?

There's another one just as bad floating around the net. It's a photo, probably taken from a video monitor tape at a counting center. It show 3 workers marking a stack of ballots. Proof positive of ballot box stuffing? Not, when you understand what they are doing. Many ballots are received with bubbles poorly marked and kicked out of the mark sense machine because it can't determine how to tally the votes. These ballot go to a team of usually 3 workers who try to determine the voter's intention. If all 3 workers agree which bubbles the voter intended to select, the bubbles are darken so the ballot can be processed. Any item in which the intent of the voter can not be determined is ignore and the remainder of the ballot is processed. There are also other cases where ballots have to be worked on such as ballots being mangled in the mail or at the counting center, ballots that are damaged by the voter, typically tearing, drink spillage, mutilating, etc. The effort that vote counting center expend on retrieving votes that would be lost if just fed into the machines varies a lot by state. In some states mail-in ballot signature mismatches are considered invalid votes and are disqualified but in other states the voter is contacted an given an opportunity to validate their identity. The same situation exist with poorly marked ballot, in some states the vote counting centers go to a lot of effort to get every vote recorded but in others they are just dropped.

Well if you are such a lazy hog that you can't get your ass to the polls, then you get what you deserve if there is a problem with your mail in ballot and it should be disgarded. The situation in PA is some places allowed ballot fixing and others didn't. A state needs a uniform system so that no area is disadvantaged. After all, we don't allocate electoral votes by precinct, we allocate electoral votes by state.
Then change the state laws.

And I’d if she is guilty of absolutely nothing? (Hint, no prosecutions have occurred), what then ... you lot will smear her Because you can’t accept there was no fraud?

yeah.....OJ wasn't prosecuted either for killing Nicole......did you have a point?

Forum List

Back