"Crooked Comey" Now An October Surprise, Who Seems To Have Brought This On Himself(?)!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
ABC Washington Post polling so far finds that 2/3 of the 30% now less inclined to vote for Clinton are actually already Republicans, or Independents leaning to Clinton. Separately, anyone might wonder if these are some the "Deplorable" Donald Trump supporters, tending to also lean Nazi(?)! That was on the news shows of Sunday morning, CNN specifically. Now "Crooked Comey" has become a separate issue, all by himself. That was on all the Sunday news shows. It is becoming more clear that there has been a complete failure to abide by usual police and investigation protocol, and without any apparent information.

Among the less well-to-do, the likely response could be said: "Black Lives Matter! White Lives Matter! Brown Lives Matter! "Other" Lives Matter(?)," lest we get completely out of control!

And So, without yet being so-called, "Crooked Comey" suddenly the FBI Director is now the issue, having nothing to do with Clinton or Trump, Johnson or Stein. It is FBI that matters, now. Anyone, for example, could easily wonder if Martians are affected, UFO's, being seen everywhere(?). . .by some people who need no concept or knowledge of any evidence at all(?)!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/31/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-james-comey.html?_r=0

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Anecdote from 1960's, of that era when Jane Fonda's now deceased spouse, radical Tom Hayden, was thought by many police to be a likely FBI informant(?)! More likely Hayden could have gone into real estate deals and schools, and apparently might have done fairly well(?)!

There was a time when police were simply regarded, "Pigs:" Obesity-prone, blondish-orange hairpieces, sniffing stuff all the time, clearly inclined to be easily set-off, and straying from protocol and all advice. Now a pig seems to be running for president. . .maybe an FBI informant(?)!

(Lives not matter much on Lands of Many Nations, Washington straying from protocol and all advice, obesity-prone, blondish-orange scalps(?), and clearly inclined to be easily set-off!)

There was a time when police were simply regarded, "Pigs:" Obesity-prone, blondish-orange hairpieces, sniffing stuff all the time, clearly inclined to be easily set-off, and straying from protocol and all advice. Now a pig seems to be running for president. . .maybe an FBI informant(?)!

(Lives not matter much on Lands of Many Nations, Washington straying from protocol and all advice, obesity-prone, blondish-orange scalps(?), and clearly inclined to be easily set-off!)

That's no way to talk about Hillary,

(besides it's Rogers fault she has a sniffing problem)

ABC Washington Post polling so far finds that 2/3 of the 30% now less inclined to vote for Clinton are actually already Republicans, or Independents leaning to Clinton. Separately, anyone might wonder if these are some the "Deplorable" Donald Trump supporters, tending to also lean Nazi(?)! That was on the news shows of Sunday morning, CNN specifically. Now "Crooked Comey" has become a separate issue, all by himself. That was on all the Sunday news shows. It is becoming more clear that there has been a complete failure to abide by usual police and investigation protocol, and without any apparent information.

Among the less well-to-do, the likely response could be said: "Black Lives Matter! White Lives Matter! Brown Lives Matter! "Other" Lives Matter(?)," lest we get completely out of control!

And So, without yet being so-called, "Crooked Comey" suddenly the FBI Director is now the issue, having nothing to do with Clinton or Trump, Johnson or Stein. It is FBI that matters, now. Anyone, for example, could easily wonder if Martians are affected, UFO's, being seen everywhere(?). . .by some people who need no concept or knowledge of any evidence at all(?)!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/31/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-james-comey.html?_r=0

(Anecdote from 1960's, of that era when Jane Fonda's now deceased spouse, radical Tom Hayden, was thought by many police to be a likely FBI informant(?)! More likely Hayden could have gone into real estate deals and schools, and apparently might have done fairly well(?)!

Hillary is the one who bought all this on by disregarding security measures.

The left thought Comey was great when he broke protocol and determined no charges would be pressed against Hillary because she didn't intend to fuck up security so much. That was crooked. The rules had been temporarily changed just so Hillary could walk. I wondered if Comey was just willing to go along or whether he had been threatened. Lynch made it clear that she would not pursue the case regardless of what the FBI determined. Talk about crooked.

Was Comey supposed to ignore a second set of damaging emails a second time? With the election so close, it would have been wrong to sit on this and allow a potential criminal to seek office. I know the left wanted all this swept under the rug, but the FBI has a duty to the American people. And we should expect integrity on their part no matter which party is involved. The left has consistently attempted to cover Hillary's ass in the face of evidence of corruption. Well, it was bad enough that the head of the FBI went along the first time to keep a lid on this. He should step down because of that. Even though now he is being responsible and doing his job, it doesn't make up for him letting her walk the first time.

Please-don-t-feed-the-trolls-atsof-547660_170_186.jpg

Harry had no problem lying about Romney to screw with his presidential election.

Why does Comeys attempt to bring out the facts about HIllary get his dander up?

Actually, it was Secretary Powell who first noticed that IT at Department of State was way behind the times. For its part, Department of State also deals with nations where many have never heard of IT, just likely. Protocols are less at issue in the matter of diplomatic affairs.

The State Department uses only government email, to avoid transparency and create mistrust(?). Diplomats have yet to opine on whether a government server makes all that much sense in dealing with people unaware of the niceties. Something more informal than a government server: "Government!" "Beware!" "Lock Him Up! Lock Her Up!" may make better sense in even reporting about events in America to the rest of the world(?)!

(Holy Smokes makes legal. . .informal. . .tax revenue source!)

Oh, GREAT........Please then share with us those "facts"....I've been waiting for someone like you (a right wing moron) to show and share all those facts....

What???? You really don't have ANY facts?????

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/o...ils-did-the-fbi-director-abuse-his-power.html

"And that is why, on Saturday, I filed a complaint against the F.B.I. with the Office of Special Counsel, which investigates Hatch Act violations, and with the Office of Government Ethics. I have spent much of my career working on government ethics and lawyers’ ethics, including two and a half years as the chief White House ethics lawyer for President George W. Bush, and I never thought that the F.B.I. could be dragged into a political circus surrounding one of its investigations. Until this week. For the sake of full disclosure, in this election I have supported Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, John Kasich and Hillary Clinton for president, in that order."

And according to the WashPost,
" there is only one penalty, as I understand it, for violation of the Hatch Act for a federal employee. And that is removal. "

Oh, GREAT........Please then share with us those "facts"....I've been waiting for someone like you (a right wing moron) to show and share all those facts....

What???? You really don't have ANY facts?????

Neither does anyone else, jackass

But if there wasn't something connected to the Hillary emails, Congress would never heard of it.

Why are idiots like you trying to block that information from coming out.

Who knows, it may be beneficial for her.

(But, it seems even the majority of democrats don't believe that, or there wouldn't be so much noise)

But if there wasn't something connected to the Hillary emails, Congress would never heard of it.

(But, it seems even the majority of democrats don't believe that, or there wouldn't be so much noise)

If your other half brain were functioning, you'd see that you're actually AGREEING with me...

Stop using the term FACTS (which you did) without having ANY.....

Clinton has called for FULL disclosure of the emails....something she would not have done if she thought they were damaging to her.

SO, YES.........share all those emails, NOT 6 months from now but...NOW with some things redacted if they impact security.

DEAL??????????

If your other half brain were functioning, you'd see that you're actually AGREEING with me...

Clinton has called for FULL disclosure of the emails....something she would not have done if she thought they were damaging to her.

SO, YES.........share all those emails, NOT 6 months from now but...NOW with some things redacted if they impact security.

DEAL??????????

You don't want the FBI to investigate it?

DEAL??????????
NO deal.

Get Lynch to give the required Search Warrant...

Have her then recuse herself and appoint an independent prosecutor to review the emails and vow to abide by HIS decision...

And for good measure have Lynch and Obama add in NO amnesty, NO Pardon to Hillary or Huma...

Then you get a view of what Comey / the FBI has...

DEAL?

After the cover up in July, the agents had enough. Some took their oaths of office seriously.

Comey either dealt with it or hundreds of FBI agents would have gone full on deep throat. It wouldn't be a leak. It would be a colander.

Forum List

Back