Will Gowdy See It Through?

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
As incoming Attorney General Trey Gowdy has a big job ahead of him. Dismantling the corruption machine that has established itself in Washington will take some gall.

Once he starts turning over stones to get to the bottom of the organized crime syndicate that has a choke hold on our Republic; we shouldn't find ourselves at all surprised to find tunnels leading from HRC, right back to the desks of some GOP members.

Trey Gowdy has a monumental task ahead of him. Do you think he has what it takes to see the job through? Or do you think party loyalties may effect his jurisprudence?

As incoming Attorney General Trey Gowdy has a big job ahead of him. Dismantling the corruption machine that has established itself in Washington will take some gall.

Once he starts turning over stones to get to the bottom of the organized crime syndicate that has a choke hold on our Republic; we shouldn't find ourselves at all surprised to find tunnels leading from HRC, right back to the desks of some GOP members.

Trey Gowdy has a monumental task ahead of him. Do you think he has what it takes to see the job through? Or do you think party loyalties may effect his jurisprudence?

Indeed. From what I can determine, Comney has laid off the Clinton Foundation because its tenacles reach into every faucet and agency of our own government as well as into the offices of the heads of other nations and foreign and domestic corporations. Actually, Comney himself has been tied to the Clinton Foundation. From what I can glean, Comney knows full well that an investigation into the Clinton Foundation would bring our entire government to its knees. It would see members from both sides face disgrace, impeachment, and/or imprisonment.

Ya'all ought to just wait until after the election before discussing what the "incoming Attorney General" should or shouldn't do. There is nothing guaranteed and anything can happen. These types of threads, more often than not, look foolish the day after the election...

Remember when Dewey defeated Truman?

Just a thought...

Gowdy has this problem ahead of him

Trump is fucked.

Indeed. From what I can determine, Comney has laid off the Clinton Foundation because its tenacles reach into every faucet and agency of our own government as well as into the offices of the heads of other nations and foreign and domestic corporations. Actually, Comney himself has been tied to the Clinton Foundation. From what I can glean, Comney knows full well that an investigation into the Clinton Foundation would bring our entire government to its knees. It would see members from both sides face disgrace, impeachment, and/or imprisonment.
Yeah I have a feeling there are a lot of Republicans that will get caught up in the sweep. Probably a few surprise ones to boot.

So be it, its time to drain the swamp in Washington. Many of these politicians are not in it to serve the country, rather their goal is to get rich, to cash in, to sell themselves to the highest bidder either during or after their term even if that means throwing the American people and our jobs under the bus.

So be it, its time to drain the swamp in Washington. Many of these politicians are not in it to serve the country, rather their goal is to get rich, to cash in, to sell themselves to the highest bidder either during or after their term even if that means throwing the American people and our jobs under the bus.
I just hope he doesn't cave under pressure. Because it's likely that he'll find some old aquaintances suspect.

I just hope he doesn't cave under pressure. Because it's likely that he'll find some old aquaintances suspect.

When it became public that congress was engaged in insider trading, trading stocks based on insider information only congress knew about and getting rich in the process, and that they had crafted laws making it legal for them to engage in insider trading, well that told me all I needed to know about how corrupt that bunch had become. Any citizen engaging in that shit will go straight to prison.

I think a lot of these politicians believe they should be paid 10x more than they earn in congress, and that somehow justifies their corruption. The same is true in many state governments. Years ago 60 minutes did a story, I think in Colorado, a sting if you will. They videotaped a bunch of state representatives selling their votes for money. After it aired like over 2 dozen of the corrupt bastards were sent to prison.

Forum List

Back