Criticism of Israel is NOT Anti-Semitism

Cute the Israel bashing here in this thread... but the same facts exist. Israel and its people have ancient ties to that land. Face it, Israel will not die, much to your dismay.

Israel and its people include the Pals and the Christians.

It is unfair.
It doesn't mean that you're denying the Holocaust ever happened. Please, stop throwing this word around whenever someone accuses Israel of war crimes, questions it's legitimacy etc as I think it's also offensive to the people who actually lost their lives in the Holocaust. Just my Opinion.
I agree. Criticizing the Israel government is not antisemitism. Criticizing people just because they are Jews is antisemitism. As well, denying the Holocaust is antisemitism because people were killed because they were Jews. It was genocide, and denying it denies the value of Jewish people as human beings.
Denying the story of the Jewish holocaust is not anti-Semitic, its reading history and not believing all the made up BS.

Cute the Israel bashing here in this thread... but the same facts exist. Israel and its people have ancient ties to that land. Face it, Israel will not die, much to your dismay.

Israel and its people include the Pals and the Christians.

Indeed! For a tiny country surrounded by hateful neighbors the Jewish Homeland has a remarkably diverse population. Thanks for making that point.

It is unfair.
It doesn't mean that you're denying the Holocaust ever happened. Please, stop throwing this word around whenever someone accuses Israel of war crimes, questions it's legitimacy etc as I think it's also offensive to the people who actually lost their lives in the Holocaust. Just my Opinion.
I agree. Criticizing the Israel government is not antisemitism. Criticizing people just because they are Jews is antisemitism. As well, denying the Holocaust is antisemitism because people were killed because they were Jews. It was genocide, and denying it denies the value of Jewish people as human beings.
Denying the story of the Jewish holocaust is not anti-Semitic, its reading history and not believing all the made up BS.

The Holocaust is not a Jewish story but I do appreciate your eagerness to expose your Nazi underbelly and, regrettably, that of most "anti-Israel" posters here.

It is unfair.
latuff_anti_semitism.jpg
Its not the criticism bothers me, its the criticizers -

It is unfair.
latuff_anti_semitism.jpg

Criticism of Israel is NOT Anti-Semitism

to CORRECT that thread headline, one would need to insert an appropriate modifier or two.

Criticism of Israel is NOT ALWAYS Anti-Semitism.

But of course, often times it is nothing BUT anti-Semitism.

"Criticism of Israel is NOT Anti-Semitism"

Correct.

Unfortunately there are many who seek to propagate the lie that it is anti-Semitism in an effort to shield Israel from criticism, rendering any meaningful, intelligent discussion on the issue impossible.

"Criticism of Israel is NOT Anti-Semitism"

Correct.

Unfortunately there are many who seek to propagate the lie that it is anti-Semitism in an effort to shield Israel from criticism, rendering any meaningful, intelligent discussion on the issue impossible.

And those who merely couch their anti-Semitism in anti-Israelism.

And yet we can't criticize palatine for their violent actions against Israel? Kind of one sided.

Excuse me dingle berry, Palestine is THEIR LAND, the zionists are the invaders.
If Palestine is THEIR LAND, why do they use a name for Palestine that is of the Philistines? Why do Palestinians continue to describe themselves as, Arabs. People from Arabia?

Invaders? Arab history is the history of Invaders, fighting and raiding other tribes.

At best Palestinians are those who were pushed out of Arabia by the stronger tribes, migrating to Palestine. Hell, many Mosques are simply Christian or Jewish churches, repainted by Arabs.

It is unfair.
latuff_anti_semitism.jpg

Because you know its true, you just hate people who tell the truth about things.

And yet we can't criticize palatine for their violent actions against Israel? Kind of one sided.

If Palestine is THEIR LAND, why do they use a name for Palestine that is of the Philistines? Why do Palestinians continue to describe themselves as, Arabs. People from Arabia?

Invaders? Arab history is the history of Invaders, fighting and raiding other tribes.

At best Palestinians are those who were pushed out of Arabia by the stronger tribes, migrating to Palestine. Hell, many Mosques are simply Christian or Jewish churches, repainted by Arabs.

It is unfair.
latuff_anti_semitism.jpg

Because you know its true, you just hate people who tell the truth about things.

Such a base argument. The hate card.

It is unfair.
latuff_anti_semitism.jpg

What, that is as bad as this statement: Its not the criticism bothers me, its the criticizers
What does that mean?

Its like" its not the stealing of the land that bothers me, its the people stealing it"

It is unfair.
latuff_anti_semitism.jpg

What, that is as bad as this statement: Its not the criticism bothers me, its the criticizers
What does that mean?

Its like" its not the stealing of the land that bothers me, its the people stealing it"

I don't know what you're talking about. You make zero sense.

It isn't the Israelis bothering me, it's the people trying to kill them.

Got it?

That is why Iran is having a Cartoon festival mocking the genocide of Jews? Hardy har har, how hilarious. But if you mock Islam, you get a fatwa or whatever those muslim pigs call it, Charlie Hebdo. Salman Rushdie. Let alone 9/11. Death to Islam. A pox on all their houses.

Last edited:
It is unfair.
latuff_anti_semitism.jpg
Yeah...I think you can examine that struggle, and not think that Israel is 100% good, and the Palestinians 100% evil.

Having said that...I am historically prone to unconventional positions.

In the 90's I was pro Palestinian and pro South African/Apartheid. Don't ask me to explain that either.

And I see anyone who is anti Isarel, and pro American, a hypocrite.

The formation of the state of Israel is no different in scope than the formation of the US...from the perspective of Native Americans and displaced Palestinians.

So maybe that's why Republicans are more likely to be John Wayne fans

The primary difference would be the Geneva Conventions. We had no rules of war in when we took over Indian land. The Geneva Conventions explicitly forbid much of what Israel is doing.

Worse, if its just a stand up fight where who ever has the biggest guns wins, why are we involved? If however, we're defending the rule of law, which explicitly recognizes Israel's right to exist AND requires Israel to abide international law.......then we have every reason to be involved.

I'm down with Israel as long as she's not flagrantly violating international law. And she is.

Then you will have no problems in producing these international laws and showing when and where Israel has breached them. And no ISLAMONAZI, white supremacist and NAZI websites please as they are biased.

Not according to CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW which very clearly shows that the Jews own all of Palestine and the arab muslims are illegal immigrants. It is the arab muslims who are and always have been the invaders.

It is unfair.
latuff_anti_semitism.jpg

Excellent post.

Unfortunately , the zionists use anti-antisemitism in order to perpetrate a fraud.

many Jews are not Zionists - the zionists refer to them as 'self-hating" Jews

Those of us who object to the 1925 Zionist invasion , and most importantly to Truman.s 1949 declaration , and subsequent massive US foreign aid which subsidizes the Palestinian Holocaust.

Oh my , another brainwashed deluded pro Palestinian :lol:
There was never a Zionist invasion. An invasion is a military offensive.
Immigration does not mean invasion. The term Zionist invasion is a Palestinian term that brainwashed people like yourself use.
Palestinian Holocaust? Yikes, you're more demented than I thought !

Forum List

Back