Crisis Actor

And 'actor', huh? From what I hear he was pretty seriously injured.

Mason Wells, 19, of Sandy, Utah, suffered a severed Achilles tendon, head gash, shrapnel injuries and severe burns when two bombs ripped through the airport's departure hall Tuesday morning. He is expected to make a full recovery.

Mormon missionary wounded in Belgium survived Boston bombing | Fox News

I've heard of method acting, but that's a bit ridiculous.

Oh, and the kid wasn't 'in' the Paris attack. He was in Paris when the Paris attack went down. He was no where near it. He's a mormon missionary in a Paris mission. So of course he'd be in the area.

Why he was in Brussels, I have no idea.

Last edited:
I see two shills have emerged to try and derail the truth from getting out.their handlers are worried the fact they sent them here to fart.lol

Mason Wells, 19, of Sandy, Utah, suffered a severed Achilles tendon, head gash, shrapnel injuries and severe burns when two bombs ripped through the airport's departure hall Tuesday morning. He is expected to make a full recovery.

Oh, and the kid wasn't 'in' the Paris attack. He was in Paris when the Paris attack went down. He was no where near it. He's a mormon missionary in a Paris mission. So of course he'd be in the area.

The reason you have no idea why he was in Brussels, is the same reason you don't even question why Interpol knows so much, and I mean, just about every little detail about the attackers that did the Charlie Hebdo bombing, the Paris attacks, and now this.

It is absolutely insane how much information the media put out on these guys right after the attacks happened.

And I mean RIGHT AFTER they happened, oodles of information was available, to the press. How? How did the CFR, RIIA press know so much about them? :eusa_think:

I like news sources where the public can comment. This was a great one.

Here was my favorite comment. It received 2458 up votes to 32 down votes. That should tell you where world opinion is. Wake the fuck up already.

"There comes a time when silence, is betrayal. Why is it that in all of these cases from Boston to California to Paris and now Brussels, our various intelligence and security oriented agencies seem to 'know' about all of these extremists, know they are a clear danger, know their intent yet somehow they do not vigorously pursue and incarcerate these terrorists. Why is it with the vast and powerful apparatus of our governments, we still end up with these people slipping through the cracks, knowing they are dangerous until we end up with another bloody headline. One has to wonder if it is just incompetence at least or complicit silence at the very worst. I know it sounds conspiratorial but come on, how stupid do our governments think we are? It is their job to protect us and with the billions of dollars/euros spent on security and intelligence these events are inexcusable."

Sent back to bomb Brussels: Outrage as Turkish president reveals they arrested ISIS fanatic in June and deported him BACK to Belgium - and even warned authorities he was a militant
Brussels bomber was arrested in Turkey and deported BACK to Belgium

Was he "just a militant," or perhaps something more, like OBL was something more. Like the Tsarnaev brothers were something more?

If you don't know what a patsy is, you probably don't know what a crisis actor is, or what manufactured propaganda is.

I see two shills have emerged to try and derail the truth from getting out.their handlers are worried the fact they sent them here to fart.lol

You see that you have nothing relevant to add to the conversation......so you're going to make up another batshit conspiracy that you can't possibly back up.

Keep running. There's little else to you.

The reason you have no idea why he was in Brussels, is the same reason you don't even question why Interpol knows so much, and I mean, just about every little detail about the attackers that did the Charlie Hebdo bombing, the Paris attacks, and now this.

Or......because why any particular victim of a bombing attack is at the location they were hurt isn't something that most news articles would include.

But hey, why go with the simple and plausible explanation when you can make up something wildly complicated, factually baseless and generally irrelevant to this kid getting hurt, right?

It is absolutely insane how much information the media put out on these guys right after the attacks happened.

And I mean RIGHT AFTER they happened, oodles of information was available, to the press. How? How did the CFR, RIIA press know so much about them? :eusa_think:

How much information, how soon. Get specific.

And by 'exposed', you mean you've accused them of something that doesn't make the slightest sense that you have absolutely no evidence to back up.

Remember, outside the tin foil echo chamber, accusations aren't evidence. Its one of the reasons conspiracy theories generally aren't compelling if you don't already believe them.

I guess Tommy likes the conspiracy sites. Not exactly surprising:

mason wells brussels hoax - Google Search

....Mason Wells.....
is being presented to us for a reason, for a distraction, but absolutely for a preconceived purpose. The fact that he is a Mormon is highly significant, considering how much Mormonism has been in the news lately.

These are the last days, the end times where the forces of darkness are rising faster than we can grasp it.

Stay wide awake, they depend on your ignorance and apathy to succeed. Don’t let them.

Meet Mormon Missionary Mason Wells Who ‘Just Happened’ To Be At Boston, Paris and Brussels Terror Attacks

Lol.

mason wells brussels hoax - Google Search

Last edited:
Most scoff at the idea of 'Crisis Actors.' But i believe Governments do employ them. They're sent to tragic events to shape and push a particular Government narrative.

Like with Sandy Hook, where the narrative was 'Get rid of the 2nd Amendment.' Some of those interviewed sure seemed like actors, rather than genuine victims. And this one sure is bizarre. Thanks for the post.

Lessons To Live By:
Don't hang out with Mason Wells (bless his heart)
and
if you see someone wearing one glove, pushing any type of cart/carriage, run in the other direction.

Forum List

Back