Creepy Words from Valerie Jarrett

What did you think was going to happen when he won? Perhaps you wanted him to do everything the Republicans want? You all seem pretty entitled right about now and also butthurt.

I hope he has judges ready and they sail through.

The reason we have branches of government is to prevent a tyrant.

conservatives, unlike liberals, don't want tyrants, they want checks and balances.

Would you like Ron Paul have the kind of sway you want obama having?

That won't happen, no question. Romney would have that kind of support from his Teaparty friends though. He wants to overturn everything just like Bush did to Clinton. Bush went so far as to raise the acceptable levels of arsenic in water for corporations. Lefties went through all kinds of stuff like that with Bush/Cheney.

Suck it up.

Liberals are the LYNCH mob.. they are violent, angry, and lawless. We've seen it with the OWS mad shitters, and with Obama supporters threatening to riot, burn down the WH, tear apart the US, kill Romney if they do not get their way, with the Filmmaker who they demanded to be put in a prison without a trial, some demanded his death.. No one should be shocked by anything that comes from a leftist.

What did you think was going to happen when he won? Perhaps you wanted him to do everything the Republicans want? You all seem pretty entitled right about now and also butthurt.

conservatives, unlike liberals, don't want tyrants, they want checks and balances.

That won't happen, no question. Romney would have that kind of support from his Teaparty friends though. He wants to overturn everything just like Bush did to Clinton. Bush went so far as to raise the acceptable levels of arsenic in water for corporations. Lefties went through all kinds of stuff like that with Bush/Cheney.

Suck it up.

yeah, arsenic levels that still do no harm are equal to circumventing the law and Constitution.

:lol:

So you're cool with the next rep in the WH having tyrannical control.

its really gunna suck to be an American soon.

When those in power hate the majority of the nation and seek to screw them; there's a problem. I only hope people have wised up and we can kick this creep and his dog out of power.

Suck it up.

yeah, arsenic levels that still do no harm are equal to circumventing the law and Constitution.

:lol:

So you're cool with the next rep in the WH having tyrannical control.

its really gunna suck to be an American soon.

Until you all can pick a candidate that people can relate to, that isn't going to happen. You have to know Democrats are already all over the next election.

When those in power hate the majority of the nation and seek to screw them; there's a problem. I only hope people have wised up and we can kick this creep and his dog out of power.

If you were the majority, you'd be winning. That isn't happening.

20 trillion in debt in 4 more years!

Ya yell the liberals.. Go fuck youeselves

Google Valerie Jarret. She comes from a radical muslim background with DEEP ties to terror organizations as well as her Father-in-law being a HARD CORE COMMUNIST.

Everyone get the picture that forms around this man who changed his name to BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA? He surrounds himself with terror leaning, communist and marxist people..

There's a reason he governed farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr left.. HE'S A RADICAL.. but he held back.. waiting for this last 4 yrs.. He knew he had to face the electorate once more.. If unleashed, Valerie Jarrets words will seem like childs play..

We can debate the majority label. But let's put it in liberal ideology. When a major group is discriminated against so vigorously; it is wrong. I'm voting for the guy who isn't a spiteful ass.

We can debate the majority label. But let's put it in liberal ideology. When a major group is discriminated against so vigorously; it is wrong. I'm voting for the guy who isn't a spiteful ass.

You don't think Boehner and Cantor are spiteful asses? They pissed away 4 years that could have been spent putting aside their differences for the good of America, for spite.

You don't think Boehner and Cantor are spiteful asses? They pissed away 4 years that could have been spent putting aside their differences for the good of America, for spite.

Boehner and Cantor are politicians. I don't hold them in high regard just b/c they have an R next to their name. They deserve to be called out on whatever BS they do; but that doesn't excuse Obama's BS.

just think folks, IS THIS what you want running your country and lives?

Jarrett is Obama's right hand just one of many like this

just think folks, IS THIS what you want running your country and lives?

Jarrett is Obama's right hand just one of many like this

I don't consider Jarret a right hand woman. I consider her a cohort and an operative. I'm not going to esteem her even higher than Obama even esteems her. I certainly won't. He gave that B a full secret service detail while he left Americans to die in Benghazi.

The part that really stuck out to me was when I overheard the rep say that Jarrett told them, “After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.” She was talking directly to about three of them. Sr. staff. And she wasn’t trying to be quiet about it at all. And they were all listening and shaking their heads and smiling while she said it. Pretty creepy.

Valerie Jarret – “After We Win This Election, It’s Our Turn. Payback Time.” (WSI) - The Ulsterman Report

Quite a difference from Condi Rice, don't you think?

Revenge.................

Forum List

Back