Creepy Words from Valerie Jarrett

She's not stupid, she knows that Doh!bama is going to get an epic ass whoopin' on Tuesday....and she'll lose all the power she's enjoyed these last 4 yrs....

Hey, I have a great idea! Let's start a thread based on a lie and then bash the person the lie is about. I hope no one has thought of this before me. :badgrin:

Hey, I have a great idea! Let's start a thread based on a lie and then bash the person the lie is about. I hope no one has thought of this before me. :badgrin:

picard-facepalm.jpg

1313178415025.jpg

facepalm.jpg

b3e98465_DoubleFacepalm.jpeg

Valerie Jarrett aka Michelle Obama is ready to clamp the screws down on America.

Sadly, the majority of ignorant voters can't see this coming.

You're late to the party dumbass.

Your side's been doing it for the better part of a year.

Stay focused.

Honey......I've heard way too many reports about Valerie Jarrett to think this is false. She's a serious bitch. Too many insiders are saying the same thing.

Maybe you should stop listening to CNN and MSNBC and Bing all of the stories about her. She thinks she's running the country. What she says goes.

You call me honey? I hope you have curves and shave to at least a landing strip.

It doesn't matter what you have heard.....there is no evidence that she said those words. You are a tool for even considering it for a minute.

None that you'll read....

I don't believe you'll take the time to look even if I giftwrap the MF links for you.

I say honey because if you use a sexually suggestive pic of a female in your avi it means you're most likely a woman. Only guys that do that are the little sneaks that hope other guys will rep them because of their avi. After all, your avi is supposed to fit your personality.

You got nothing. You accepted the story. You have no links.

My avi is my tribute to a football team, idiot. You seem to have rules that nobody else knows about. And I care less about rep than Christie cares about seeing Mitt in Jersey. Grow up.

Damn! I guess I should start cowering in my boots! I'll have to stop saying

FUCK OBAMA!

OBAMA IS A GODDAMNED MARXIST!

...and the like! Oh, dear me! I'm on her shit list!

FUCK VALARIE JARRETT!!!

obama said he wanted revenge. So does Valerie Jarrett. She wants revenge and payback.

Forum List

Back