Creepy Biden says he won't legalize marijuana because it may be a "gateway drug"

I'm not sure that will be his decision to make. It will be legalized no matter who is elected president, It might take a little longer under some scenarios, but it will happen.

I don't like it personally, I think it's too strong of a drug. But I also have not seen any solid research that proves the 'gateway drug' label. And there are clearly medicinal and calming benefits that would help a lot of people.

I can't blame him. Too much stoner weed to a weak mind can lead to things like compulsive sniffing.

th.jpg

He's 100% right. Marijuana is a gateway drug. Marijuana legalization will eventually destroy this country.

Marijuana is an avatar. It leads bad people and stupid people to do bad and stupid things, and good people on to do better things! You don't give bourbon or a 300 HP sport car to a 14 year old.
But pot advocates are telling 14-year-olds that pot use is OK. And 14-year-olds are among the most vulnerable to brain chemistry problems and resulting anxiety, depersonalization and psychotic episodes from pot.

I think he's right.

Every person I know on drugs, is a loser. Every single one. Honestly, I start feeling better about myself pathetic life, when I meet people hooked on drugs.

Now I get it that it has some medical benefits and crap, and honestly it's possible that we should legalize it...... maybe....

But every single time, I meet these people, they are all garbage. Haven't met a pot smoker yet, who ran a business, or was building low income housing. They are all stoned, laying around wondering why their lives suck.

So my trade off is.... you want to smoke pot, that's fine. But we as a society should ban you from all government services for the rest of your entire life. No nothing. No free health care. No food stamps, or welfare. Nothing. As in NOTHING.

We do that, ok you can completely legalize it.

I think he's right.

Every person I know on drugs, is a loser. Every single one. Honestly, I start feeling better about myself pathetic life, when I meet people hooked on drugs.

Now I get it that it has some medical benefits and crap, and honestly it's possible that we should legalize it...... maybe....

But every single time, I meet these people, they are all garbage. Haven't met a pot smoker yet, who ran a business, or was building low income housing. They are all stoned, laying around wondering why their lives suck.

So my trade off is.... you want to smoke pot, that's fine. But we as a society should ban you from all government services for the rest of your entire life. No nothing. No free health care. No food stamps, or welfare. Nothing. As in NOTHING.

You have met lots of business owners that smoke pot, and I personally know people who cover all aspects of building low income housing, from the financing, to the actual construction that smoke pot. Just because they don't tell you is no reason to believe they don't do it.

I think he's right.

I second all of this. No life is perfect, but if you don't want it to be worse than it already may be, a person should know well enough what it is that they should being keeping their distance from.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

"Marijuana should be legalized, and drug consumption should be decriminalized. These are matters of public health." - Wacky AOC

These threads always show that many favor the Nanny state from both parties. Just depends on what type of control either left or right wishes to impose on the ignorant masses.
No shortage of generalizations regarding those that smoke either.
Prohibition is prohibition and a continuing failed social policy.
Behavioral Control Technicians fail again.

I think he's right.

You have met lots of business owners that smoke pot, and I personally know people who cover all aspects of building low income housing, from the financing, to the actual construction that smoke pot. Just because they don't tell you is no reason to believe they don't do it.

I told you that in confidence. Thanks

Booker to Biden at Dem debate: "you said you were against legalizing marijuana...you were probably high when you said it!"

New Topics

Forum List

Back