Another shooting in Fresno Ca. 9 shot, some died.

gulfman

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The shooter was probably an eighty year old white woman.All coked up and needing money for bingo.

Last edited:

Rustic

Diamond Member
Reaction score

cnm

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Apparently this was a family gathering. I don't know what possesses people to do this.

At Least 9 Shot, Some Dead in Fresno Shooting: Report
Luckily firearms are easily obtainable so their whims may be indulged. But really, why is this even news? Next we'll be told the sky was blue today.
Lol
Frivolous Gun control laws would’ve done nothing to stop this sort of thing, You silly little fucker
That's why other countries with 'Frivolous Gun Control Laws' have the same problem, you invincibly ignorant one.

JGalt

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Probably gang or drug-related. I believe Fresno is a sanctuary city.

Rustic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Apparently this was a family gathering. I don't know what possesses people to do this.

Luckily firearms are easily obtainable so their whims may be indulged. But really, why is this even news? Next we'll be told the sky was blue today.
Lol
Frivolous Gun control laws would’ve done nothing to stop this sort of thing, You silly little fucker
That's why other countries with 'Frivolous Gun Control Laws' have the same problem, you invincibly ignorant one.
Lol
Other countries are irrelevant, they don’t have the right to firearm ownership nor do they even have the right to freedom of speech

JGalt

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Lol
How does California have "frivolous gun control laws"?

That's just retarded.

Rustic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Almost all of the violent crime in this country is in progressive controlled urban areas with extremely strict gun control laws and a whole lot of repeat offenders...

All progressives are fucked in the head

cnm

Diamond Member
Reaction score

That's just retarded.
If US gun laws are not national they are frivolous.

If you can't see the uselessness of laws in a state bordering a state with no laws I imagine you support Individual1.

Laws permitting easy access to handguns and military style semi automatic rifles are frivolous.

toobfreak

Platinum Member
Reaction score
GREAT MEME, Rustic! So good in fact that it was worth fixing Clint's total failure at grade school English.

After all, we don't want people thinking that Dirty Harry was just another backwoods mouth-breather!

banning guns.jpg

toobfreak

Platinum Member
Reaction score

toobfreak

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Lol
We only have a problem where liberals are involved.

rermovecities.jpg

toobfreak

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Lol

That's just retarded.

Doesn't it always seem that the more retarded the statement, the better the left always thinks it makes sense to them?

toobfreak

Platinum Member
Reaction score

That's just retarded.
If US gun laws are not national they are frivolous.

If you can't see the uselessness of laws in a state bordering a state with no laws I imagine you support Individual1.

Laws permitting easy access to handguns and military style semi automatic rifles are frivolous.
So you think the Constitution is frivolous! Because the Constitution says that unless a power is specifically enumerated to belonging to the Fed, then that power belongs to the States, asshole. The states are supposed to be ABOVE the Fed, not subservient to them, butthole!

JGalt

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Lol

That's just retarded.

Doesn't it always seem that the more retarded the statement, the better the left always thinks it makes sense to them?
I don't even have a clue what "frivolous gun control laws" is supposed to mean.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List