Creationism, Darwinism, and "appearance."

All the Laws, all the science, were "all growed up" prior. We discover Physics, because someone used Physics and left clues.
Did evolution create dimensions too? Because God told us their attributes before science even knew they were there.
Man catching up to God, is all science is. And rather slowly at that.
You make the mistake of presuming, without cause or support, that your particular gods magically created physics, and everything else. That puts you and your gods in competition with others and their gods. That’s a bit of a dilemma for you and others because you both both make claims presuming 100% certainty of your gods with 0% evidence.

We see that gods are typically a manifestation of the cultural and social characteristics of the populations which invented them. The gods invented by cultural and social groups are a reflection of those inventors.

So, perhaps you can tell us something about the means by which your gods invented physics.

No other God to make them except one.
You make the mistake of presuming, without cause or support, that your particular gods magically created physics, and everything else. That puts you and your gods in competition with others and their gods. That’s a bit of a dilemma for you and others because you both both make claims presuming 100% certainty of your gods with 0% evidence.

We see that gods are typically a manifestation of the cultural and social characteristics of the populations which invented them. The gods invented by cultural and social groups are a reflection of those inventors.

So, perhaps you can tell us something about the means by which your gods invented physics.

Sure. He was strong enough to speak them into existence. Let there be light, and it knew exactly how fast to travel.
He is ALMIGHTY! Creating is His forte. And He knows His shit.
He created you and placed you in your mother's womb. Thank God she didn't have you ripped out, like so many are now. He even knows how many hairs you have on your head. That is how well He knows you. You should get to know Him. He'd love to hear from you...

Last edited:
No other God to make them except one.

Sure. He was strong enough to speak them into existence. Let there be light, and it knew exactly how fast to travel.
He is ALMIGHTY! Creating is His forte. And He knows His shit.
He created you and placed you in your mother's womb. Thank God she didn't have you ripped out, like so many are now. He even knows how many hairs you have on your head. That is how well He knows you. You should get to know Him. He'd love to hear from you...

I don’t think you should assume such unsupported dogma makes anything close to a defendable argument. Competing religions make similarly absolute claims and like yours, are indefensible.

We have well understood biological processes pertaining to conception and nothing of what we know includes appeals to magic and supernaturalism.

Your comments are more street corner proselytizing than a discussion of the relevant subject.

I assume nothing, and have certainly made no mistake.
If you are right and I am wrong, then when I die, I lose nothing.
If I am right and you are wrong, when you die, you lose everything. Hawking won't be able to save you.

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways.

I assume nothing, and have certainly made no mistake.
If you are right and I am wrong, then when I die, I lose nothing.
If I am right and you are wrong, when you die, you lose everything. Hawking won't be able to save you.

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways.

If, if, if, if

What if the gods are angry and insulted that you're a "Belieber'' just in case? That doesn't show belief or conviction, just fear and hedging your bets. If I'm right and you die and lose everything, Jimmy Swaggert can't save you.

What if the gods prefer honesty and strength of conviction? Are your gods so petty that they will deny me a place in that everlasting celestial, party because I chose not to be coerced by what is undemonstrated and unsupported? That's their fault, not mine.

Pay your respects, everybody tells you You pay for what you get” -Dave Matthews

Use your grown-up words, Hollie.
One God, who calls believers His children.
Jimmy Swaggart's walk with God is Jimmy Swaggart's walk with God and has nothing to do with my redemption. That is between me and my Savior.
Do you think Jimmy Swaggart's sin is more abhorrent to God that your own, or mine? Maybe God shouldn't forgive Jimmy Swaggart, since you still enjoy condemning him so much.
Why would God deny you a celestial place? His Son died to insure your seat at His table. Whether you accept Christ's gift or not is entirely up to you.
Don't risk losing everything for eternity. Accept the gift...

Use your grown-up words, Hollie.
One God, who calls believers His children.
Jimmy Swaggart's walk with God is Jimmy Swaggart's walk with God and has nothing to do with my redemption. That is between me and my Savior.
Do you think Jimmy Swaggart's sin is more abhorrent to God that your own, or mine? Maybe God shouldn't forgive Jimmy Swaggart, since you still enjoy condemning him so much.
Why would God deny you a celestial place? His Son died to insure your seat at His table. Whether you accept Christ's gift or not is entirely up to you.
Don't risk losing everything for eternity. Accept the gift...
I would hope that grown-up words would be appropriate when conversing with grownups.

I'm not so sure I would want to be one of your gods children. They seem to be terrible parents who in this corporeal realm would otherwise be hauled up in front of CPS for their behavior.

As I'm not a believer, the Christian gods have excluded me from their heavenly table and worse, condemned me to eternal torment for not buying into the Christian salvation program. That seems petty to me as I'm not a bad person but choose to make decisions based on criteria that exclude unquestioning belief.

Such is life, eh?

As I'm not a believer, the Christian gods have excluded me from their heavenly table and worse, condemned me to eternal torment for not buying into the Christian salvation program. That seems petty to me as I'm not a bad person but choose to make decisions based on criteria that exclude unquestioning belief.
"The fool says in his heart, 'There is no God.' They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good." Psalms 14:1

"He who justifies the wicked and he who condemns the righteous are both alike an abomination to the Lord." Proverbs 17:15

Your kind is an abomination and the believers would love to see you pay, but we won't. We'll be too busy with other things.

"The fool says in his heart, 'There is no God.' They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good." Psalms 14:1

"He who justifies the wicked and he who condemns the righteous are both alike an abomination to the Lord." Proverbs 17:15

Your kind is an abomination and the believers would love to see you pay, but we won't. We'll be too busy with other things.
You fell off the edge of your flat earth and bumped your head, right?

Not if you listened to Isaiah. In 740 BC, and unless circle means flat to you.
A piece of paper cut into a circle is flat. The planet is spherical. Why didn't the gods make an objectively clear statement?

You listened to the 'four corners' thing, right?

A piece of paper cut into a circle is flat. The planet is spherical. Why didn't the gods make an objectively clear statement?

You listened to the 'four corners' thing, right?

I am starting to feel sorry about you lacking understanding about religion or science.

So, yes, the paper cut into a circle. Now you are speaking of dimensions instead of shape. 2 specifically, as opposed to 3 or 4 or 5. Put you hand up in front of you and draw a circle in the air? What shape did you just make? Was it round?
Let's help you out with the Biblical description of the wind as it blows around the earth. It should give you an indication of the shape of what it was encircling:

Ecclesiastes 1:6
The wind blows to the south and turns to the north, round and round it goes ever returning on it's course
^ It goes around the earth. Cause the earth is round...

As for the "four corners" thingy you don't comprehend:
1647466242630.png

There ya go...

Last edited:
I am starting to feel sorry about you lacking understanding about religion or science.

So, yes, the paper cut into a circle. Now you are speaking of dimensions. 2 as opposed to 3 or 4 or 5. But put you hand up in front of you and draw a circle in the air? What shape did you just make? Was it round?
Let's help you out with the Biblical description of the wind as it blows around the earth. It should give you an indication of the shape of what it was encircling:

Ecclesiastes 1:6
The wind blows to the south and turns to the north, round and round it goes ever returning on it's course
^ It goes around the earth. Cause the earth is round...

As for the "four corners" thingy:
View attachment 616867
There ya go...
Wow, that is a pretty hilariously weak attempt to retrofit stuff to the old mythologies.

Forum List

Back