Creationism, Darwinism, and "appearance."

It is all done by design. If evolution is correct there would be no design. Evolution is random and by accident.
The physics God used to create the universe are not random. They are specific and orderly. Cosmos means orderly.
And we merely find the Laws God used, we don't create them. Primordial ooze didn't create them. They didn't slowly evolve, they were already in use before we showed up...

Last edited:
It is all done by design. If evolution is correct there would be no design. Evolution is random and by accident.
The physics God used to create the universe are not random. They are specific and orderly. Cosmos means orderly.
And we merely find the Laws God used, we don't create them. Primordial ooze didn't create them. They didn't slowly evolve, they were already in use before we showed up...
Evolution is random or by accident. That’s something most of us learn in 7th grade.

Then it's understanding you lack, Hollie. Hinn has nothing to do with it.
How long did it take evolution to mature thermodynamics or gravity?
Biological evolution addresses changes in… you know… biological organisms. “Biological” should have clued you in. I think thermodynamics and gravity are “all growed up, now”. Although, maybe the gods are still evolving gravity and will eventually evolve it to zero. That could happen, you know?

Your question begs the obvious question… oh jeebus, never mind.

No.

It just means no design is required. Evolution could still be the design of Gods.

Evolution is a fact.

So you need to modify your paradigm to account for it.

You think God wanted children so He made a monkey and hung out?
We adapt, we don't switch species. We were never Neanderthals, monkeys remain monkeys, primordial ooze didn't place the Sun and Moon exactly where they are. Gravity didn't evolve. It is all designed. It is according to science, orderly.

You think God wanted children so He made a monkey and hung out?
Do I thnk that? No, I think magical gods are nonsense.

I am finding a way to fit it into your paradigm. And it fits just fine. God does not have to pass time the way you do, right? A day is to a thousand years as a thousand years is to a day... and all that

Surely you don't think your God is incapable of this, right?

Last edited:
Biological evolution addresses changes in… you know… biological organisms. “Biological” should have clued you in. I think thermodynamics and gravity are “all growed up, now”. Although, maybe the gods are still evolving gravity and will eventually evolve it to zero. That could happen, you know?

Your question begs the obvious question… oh jeebus, never mind.

All the Laws, all the science, were "all growed up" prior. We discover Physics, because someone used Physics and left clues.
Did evolution create dimensions too? Because God told us their attributes before science even knew they were there.
Man catching up to God, is all science is. And rather slowly at that.

Last edited:
Do I thnk that? No, I think magical gods are nonsense.

I am finding way to fit it into your paradigm. And it fits just fine. God does not have to pass time the way you do, right? A day is to a thousand years as a thousand years is to a day... and all that

Our sense ~ linear time 0----->1,000. years
God's sense ~ eternal time. <-------->

Right. So no waiting required. So we can dismiss that point.

Do you think your God is not capable of using evolution as its plan? Not smart enough?
God can use anything. His plan, His rules. But why would He? He wanted children to walk with in the Garden in the cool of the evening. That's why He created Adam, and not Bongo...

Forum List

Back