Creation o Evolution.

Evolution is not scientific.
It fails the Scientific Method

The theory of evolution states that all the diversity of life we see today arose from a single common ancestor which itself arose from an inorganic form billions of years ago. No scientist was around billions of years ago to see this happen, nor have they ever observed one kind of creature changing into another which must have occurred if evolution is true. Evolution has never been observed in any form, EVER. No events, including evolution, from the ancient past can be observed, repeated or measured, the three immutable properties of the scientific method.
But evolution is logical.

Otherwise, you suggest what? That God poofed into existence every creature on earth? No one was around back then to see God invented all the different animals yet you choose to believe that hypothesis. Why?

Can you show us a new species? One that God invented recently? One we are not related to?

So were the first giraffes babies or fully grown mature adults?

Can we agree each requires faith?
One requires complete faith and supernatural thinking. The other has been proven with tons of evidence.

No we've never seen one species split into a new species but there is lots of evidence we all started in the water and crawled out. Our ancestors didnt need a mom and dad to raise us. When fish are born they are immediatly on their own. So unless you believe God poofed adult humans into existance, really nothing makes more sense than evolution.

You are sticking with the same belief our ancestors who didn't know science came up with. Evolution makes more sense.
Where is the proof of evolution

Are you identical to your parents? No. There. I just proved evolution.

Yes, that is a flippant answer but it also true and direct proof that progeny differ from their ancestors: the basic and essential element of evolution.

Evolution is not scientific.
It fails the Scientific Method

The theory of evolution states that all the diversity of life we see today arose from a single common ancestor which itself arose from an inorganic form billions of years ago. No scientist was around billions of years ago to see this happen, nor have they ever observed one kind of creature changing into another which must have occurred if evolution is true. Evolution has never been observed in any form, EVER. No events, including evolution, from the ancient past can be observed, repeated or measured, the three immutable properties of the scientific method.
But evolution is logical.

Otherwise, you suggest what? That God poofed into existence every creature on earth? No one was around back then to see God invented all the different animals yet you choose to believe that hypothesis. Why?

Can you show us a new species? One that God invented recently? One we are not related to?

So were the first giraffes babies or fully grown mature adults?

Can we agree each requires faith?

Yes, if one were to believe in the theories evolution. And if one does believe in any scientific theory, one is doing it wrong. Theories are not beliefs but tentatively accepted frameworks with which to explain, describe, and make predictions about natural phenomena and are subject to revision and rejection upon new information.
Yes. Evolution is about what we know, not what we believe.

I know in evolution. Lol

Yes, but be careful not to conflate actual evolution with the theories of evolution: natural selection, sexual selection, genetic drift, etc.

The fact is we don't know. And the answer will come when we die. As for some it will be to late as for some it will be a day of rejoicing.

A Few Reasons an Evolutionary Origin of Life Is Impossible | The Institute for Creation Research

The human body with all of its magnificence could not have just evolved.

1. It's true, we don't know for sure.
2. What we do know is that it didn't happen the way the bible says it did.
3. I believe that God is the father of evolution. If you really know the evolutionary process, you will see God in it.
4. The human body is not unlike the body of every other complicated organism/animal. Yes, it did evolve.
5. It's a demonstrable fact the Creation is impossible.
That's what this post is about I know we had a creator

you BELIEVE there is a creator. that's fine.

you KNOW no such thing since there is no evidence of one.
Unless you believe he visited the Jews Christians Muslims or Mormons.

Strange Christians and jews don't believe God visited Joe Smith or Mohammad but were supposed to believe them?

again, that is belief.... not proof.
I find it strange that conservatives call this a jewdao Christian nation but don't the Jews call bullshit on the whole Jesus was the son of God story? They don't believe that story anymore than us atheists do.

Evolution is a FACT

God is a Theory
God isn't even a theory. At least not a scientific one.

One thing I might be open to is that there may have been multiple/different life that started independent of each other. Like maybe reptile, mammal birds each started independent of each other. If life got started once in one place, maybe it got started in multiple places? Why isn't that possible?

Why do we know all life is related?

There is no scientific evidence supporting the hypothesis that god created everything

The hypothesis of evolution is a proven fact. The how's, why's and when's are still theories

I just read your link. The author has little grasp of the different theories of evolution, uses baseless speculation, misconceptions, and unsupported assertions as well as outright untruths (not lies just mistaken "facts") to "disprove" what is settled science.

Would I be convinced by such work done in an afternoon by a Christian not educated in any of the fields of study which touch on the subject of evolution or the work of tens of thousands of biologists, paleontologists, geologists, geneticists, chemists, etc. educated in their respective fields who are deeply passionate about their work (enough so to pursue it through nearly a decade or more of specialized and expensive schooling) and all of which has withstood, more than any other scientific theory, all the challenges brought to it by controversy and religious dogma over 150 years? Not to mention the vast amounts of supporting evidence!

That article was written with a target audience in mind: those ignorant of science and the theories of evolution and who are hostile to any ideas that may challenge their beliefs.

Science gas not proved evolution they just have a thoery

What do you mean "humans evolved from apes"...

Nobody told me anything!

Science gas not proved evolution they just have a thoery

Nor has science proved relativity, germ theory, atomic theory, or any other scientific theory. Theories are never proved. That isn't how science works. That isn't an argument.

My instructions from Mark 16: 15-16 just doing my part

My instructions from Mark 16: 15-16 just doing my part

Mark 16:15-16 English Standard Version (ESV)

15 And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

You're not doing that. You're just stirring up shit.

And you have no interest in anything but confirming to yourself that your beliefs are "right" or are the truth instead of actually determing whether or not your beliefs are right or are the truth and adjusting them accordingly.

I don't tell anyone what to believe I just put God out there

God loves you, he sent his son to die for you, if anyone believes on him shall have everlasting life. That is the message.

Forum List

Back