Crawling: Democrats No Longer Have A Leg To Stand On

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Did you hear the crickets when the Voice of America journalist asked Psaki to name any foreign policy achievements by the Democrats?

"Psaki struggles to name any Biden foreign policy achievements"​

https://www.independent.co.uk › World › Americas

Psaki struggles to name any Biden foreign policy achievements in first ... was asked by Patsy Widakuswara, a reporter from Voice of America.

The same question about any other achievements would have gotten the same result.

2. "A long year of Dem disasters: Devine
The Post’s reporting from Hunter Biden’s laptop the past 14 months, revealing exclusive details of Papa Biden’s influence peddling overseas, prompted both brickbats and bouquets. Our reporting has been vindicated as accurate, despite the censorship of Big Tech.

But diehard Dems like Frank can’t handle the truth: “You are a joke and DANGEROUS to our democracy. You and the NY Post are actively spreading Russian disinformation … I felt compelled to reach out because of your whining on Fox News about Twitter and Facebook being unfair to your paper.”

3. "Any mention of the president’s cognitive health sent some readers into a frenzy.

Jeff from New Jersey was outraged by a tongue-in-cheek column asking for a brain function test when Biden had a colonoscopy.

“Today’s masterful work of literary tripe is perfect for my kitty litter box,” he wrote.

Tom was more appreciative, writing, “Re: ‘President Biden went for a colonoscopy Friday and his doctor pronounced his brain is fine.’ Greatest. Line. Ever.”
Steve wrote: “Obviously the doctor who performed that colonoscopy on Biden knew where to look to find out whether his brain was working.”

George wrote: “Nice work. My brother the doctor observed that the finding of the polyp means ‘that he’s not a perfect a–hole after all.’ ”

With the 79-year-old president’s polls nose-diving, John saw a silver lining in his claim to be as healthy as a man in his 50s. “Biden running for re-election is probably the best thing that the Republicans could hope for.”
Ibid.

1640016115957.png

"Jan. 6 hysteria​

Sympathy was the main response to a column about Upper West Sider Joseph Bolanos, raided by the FBI for merely standing outside the Capitol on January 6 after the rioting was over.

“Greatly appreciated your column ‘FBI tears NYer’s life into shreds,’ ” wrote Robert from Sloatsburg, NY.

“I don’t know [what] is more shameful … those FBI agents who swarmed this senior citizen’s home and tore it apart or those neighbors who turned their back on this guy. Shame on all of them.”

Joseph Bolanos outside his upper westside home which was recently raided by the FBI over his alleged involvement in the Jan 6 riots at our nations Capital.Joseph Bolanos outside his Upper West Side home, which was recently raided by the FBI over his alleged involvement in the Jan. 6 riots at the US Capitol.Matthew McDermott
Retired NYPD officer Patrick from the Bronx wrote: “I wish I could say I’m surprised at the actions of the FBI … They are determined to find White Supremacists where none exist.”

Doris from South Davie, Fla., wrote: “All of those summer riots were planned for the election of Joe Biden … The leadership in the FBI is totally corrupt. This was an organization that was revered as the ultimate law and order enforcement group. How very sad!”

1. Did you hear the crickets when the Voice of America journalist asked Psaki to name any foreign policy achievements by the Democrats?

"Psaki struggles to name any Biden foreign policy achievements"

Psaki struggles to name any Biden foreign policy achievements in first ... was asked by Patsy Widakuswara, a reporter from Voice of America.

The same question about any other achievements would have gotten the same result.

The Post’s reporting from Hunter Biden’s laptop the past 14 months, revealing exclusive details of Papa Biden’s influence peddling overseas, prompted both brickbats and bouquets. Our reporting has been vindicated as accurate, despite the censorship of Big Tech.

But diehard Dems like Frank can’t handle the truth: “You are a joke and DANGEROUS to our democracy. You and the NY Post are actively spreading Russian disinformation … I felt compelled to reach out because of your whining on Fox News about Twitter and Facebook being unfair to your paper.”

3. "Any mention of the president’s cognitive health sent some readers into a frenzy.

Jeff from New Jersey was outraged by a tongue-in-cheek column asking for a brain function test when Biden had a colonoscopy.

“Today’s masterful work of literary tripe is perfect for my kitty litter box,” he wrote.

Tom was more appreciative, writing, “Re: ‘President Biden went for a colonoscopy Friday and his doctor pronounced his brain is fine.’ Greatest. Line. Ever.”
Steve wrote: “Obviously the doctor who performed that colonoscopy on Biden knew where to look to find out whether his brain was working.”

George wrote: “Nice work. My brother the doctor observed that the finding of the polyp means ‘that he’s not a perfect a–hole after all.’ ”

With the 79-year-old president’s polls nose-diving, John saw a silver lining in his claim to be as healthy as a man in his 50s. “Biden running for re-election is probably the best thing that the Republicans could hope for.”
Ibid.

Ibid.

The White House gardener accomplished more than Sippy Cup did.

One foreign policy achievement,
Biden almost but did not poop his pants!!!!
iu

Ibid.
306>232
Standing tall.

Forum List

Back