CPAC: Speaker pledges end of American democracy to wild applause.

That's why we are a Republic, which is a REPRESENTATIVE Democracy instead of a Direct Democracy.
/——/ Read Article 4 section 4 of the Constitution. The word democracy does not appear anywhere in the constitution.

Section 4​

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

/——/ Read Article 4 section 4 of the Constitution. The word democracy does not appear anywhere in the constitution.

Section 4​

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.
democracy is used as a description..... Any form of government that has representatives made of the people, is a small D, democracy... Parliamentary, Republics, even Monarchys can be a democracy if the people have representatives they elect, in their government.

Or

Big D, Democracy, a Direct Democracy form of government.

Fyi, there are no Nations with a Direct Democracy form of government on our planet, that I am aware of existing....

We agree how our government operates within our Republic, we just are simply not agreeing on the definition of a word....

Last edited:
democracy is used as a description..... Any form of government that has representatives made of the people, is a small D, democracy... Parliamentary, Republics, even Monarchys can be a democracy if the people have representatives they elect, in their government.

Or

Big D, Democracy, a Direct Democracy form of government.

Fyi, there are no Nations with a Direct Democracy form of government on our planet, that I am aware of existing....

We agree how our government operates within our Republic, we just are simply not agreeing on the definition of a word....
/——/ Yeah, conflating democracy with republic is a popular commie talking point used to undermine our electoral college.

Then let me ask, are there any Nation among all Nations in this World, that are a Democracy? Name names.
why in the world would I waste my time with what other countries systems are??

maybe you should start doing the same beings you dont even know what our system is,,

or is it just another case of refusing to even say the word constitution let alone acknowledge we have one??

why in the world would I waste my time with what other countries systems are??

maybe you should start doing the same beings you dont even know what our system is,,

or is it just another case of refusing to even say the word constitution let alone acknowledge we have one??
Because, under your definition of Democracy,

there are no Democracies in this entire world. Not a one!

so maybe you should ask yourself, what is everybody talking about when they speak about different Countries being democracies.....

it is clearly not what you claim is a Democracy, because there are none, zip, zero that meet your perceived definition.

Because, under your definition of Democracy,

there are no Democracies in this entire world. Not a one!

so maybe you should ask yourself, what is everybody talking about when they speak about different Countries being democracies.....

it is clearly not what you claim is a Democracy, because there are none, zip, zero that meet your perceived definition.
I didnt give a definition of democracy,,

why are you so afraid of our constitution that you cant even say the word??

The word democracy does not appear anywhere in the constitution.
The words AR-15, Semi-automatic handgun, high capacity magazine, or even shotgun do not appear anywhere in the Constitution either.
So are you saying these things aren't covered by The Second Amendment?
According your own logic the only "arms" covered by the 2A should be flintlocks.

The words AR-15, Semi-automatic handgun, high capacity magazine, or even shotgun do not appear anywhere in the Constitution either.
So are you saying these things aren't covered by The Second Amendment?
According your own logic the only "arms" covered by the 2A should be flintlocks.
two completely different things,,

it doesnt say "arms that existed in 1791"

but it does say a republic form of government,,

Forum List

Back