CPAC is this weekend……Will Republicans support Biden or Putin?

So, what you are saying is that Biden is so powerful he got Russia and the Ukraine to pretend that Russia was invading just to have a distraction?
No. They have known what is going on. You believe all this crap. Don't ever say gullible again.

Republicans will support our Republic and America. Since Biden and Putin both are anti-American, that puts you on the losing side.

No, you can’t go there
You have to support Biden or Putin

Which is it?

US Army 101st airborne division Fort Campbell KY. I've taken off in way more helicopters than I have landed in. Not possible to have a very distinguished career though. Served one stateside enlistment and got out. Useless busywork and me do not mix.
Then you should understand more than anyone that unless we are willing to bite and not just bark that the bark is an empty threat.

Are you willing to send American troops to fight and die over Ukraine?

No. They have known what is going on. You believe all this crap. Don't ever say gullible again.

Yes, I believe that Russia is going to invade the Ukraine. The fact you do not helps to explain why you bought into all the BS about the election being stolen, you seem to be missing the part of the brain that does the thinking

No, you can’t go there
You have to support Biden or Putin

Which is it?
How's he supposed to know until the big brains at CPAC decide how to work this? I'm guessing they will try to ignore the whole thing in favor of important things like angry trucker astroturf, and Hillary.

Yes, I believe that Russia is going to invade the Ukraine. The fact you do not helps to explain why you bought into all the BS about the election being stolen, you seem to be missing the part of the brain that does the thinking
That works both ways. And I did not say Russia was going to invade the Ukraine because they do not need to.

CPAC is shitting their pants

They have to make a decision to support our country or Putin?

And I did not say Russia was going to invade the Ukraine because they do not need to.

I know you did not say Russia was going to invade, you said they were not going to. Because that is what Tucker and OANN told you. And that is all you know.

He in the same interview said Putin would never attack if Trump were president.

Of course not, they were buds.

Ask yourself this, what did Trump promise Putin to get him to cut oil production in Russia in 2020?

Then you should understand more than anyone that unless we are willing to bite and not just bark that the bark is an empty threat.

Are you willing to send American troops to fight and die over Ukraine?
Depends on what's going on. In all likelihood Russian soldiers are going to be an atrocity machine. If they turn out to be the raping and looting monsters they usually are while invading Ukraine they at least need something big and loud dropped on them.

Forum List

Back