CPAC is this weekend……Will Republicans support Biden or Putin?

It is easier than that

You support the US and our NATO allies or you support Putin

Why do you struggle with who to support?
Republicans have a choice to make

You support our President and our NATO allies or you support Putin

Why would CPAC wonder who to support?
I support staying out of conflicts while there is an imbecile in the White House. We fought in Afghanistan for twenty years! TWENTY YEARS! How did that work out? Joe Biden tanked the Afghan government and lost the country to the Taliban in 24 hours.

I wouldn't trust that fucknut to command the JROTC at Springfield Middle School.

So... to answer your question in full... when you have one enormous dipshit as a Commander-in-Chief that just recently managed to fuck up a conflict so badly that the enemy retook the country in 24 hours... the best course of action is to keep that dumbfuck on the sidelines.

Let Europe lead the way...it's their problem.

Biden the Fallible can't be trusted to make wise decision... We've seen that with our own eyes.

Last edited:
76gtn0agxgj81.png

Trump says Putin is a genius. Get with the narrative
The narrative is toxic, much like yourself.

Idiotic. I grew up with Russia constantly threatening us with nuclear annihilation. Going from being communist to being an ultra-corrupt kleptocracy has not changed this one bit. They still have nukes targeted on the US and speak of us as the enemy. The right apparently does not care.

STFU clown.

CPAC was set for this weekend.
Biden sucks, Biden has dementia, Pelosi, AOC
The speeches were all prepared

Looks like Putin will invade this weekend

How will Conservatives respond?
Will they support Biden and the US or will they support Putin?

Republicans have a choice to make….

As much as you hate Biden, are you going to side with the US or side with Putin?

The CPAC rhetoric should make it clear……Do Republicans hate Biden enough to support Putin over Biden?
Idk but I am smarter than rightwinger and that’s the important part. During Trump’s term you supported ISIS and China. You’re such a loser.

STFU clown.

Eat shit comrade. Now is the time we need some of that patriotism you guys are always talking about. It's seems like all the right has to offer America at this time is Russian patriotism just because your Czar Trump got voted out. Boo Hoo. Suck it up and support your country against our enemies.

Eat shit comrade. Now is the time we need some of that patriotism you guys are always talking about. It's seems like all the right has to offer America at this time is Russian patriotism just because your Czar Trump got voted out. Boo Hoo. Suck it up and support your country against our enemies.

I see you've forgotten the leftist credo...

Screenshot_20220223-175514.png

So this is the democrat spin eh? You either support our presidents failure here or you love Russia. You can’t be pro US while pointing out the moron in office is fucking up royally. Hell no. Pointing out a democrats failure is never an option.

Forum List

Back