CPAC Attendee Hands Out 'Seven-Point Plan' To Reinstall donald trump

Now be fair, and start listing Democrat politician's crime's or any political figures crime's. Your selective alledged targeting of Trump for a politicized agenda purpose is very transparent... You know that Trump isn't any worse than many who came before him. If anything he proved himself to be better, because he actually fought for the American people, and that said it all for many, because that is a rarity. Anyone can change, and start over in order to serve, and it appears that Trump done just that.

He who is without sin, let them cast the first stone. They dropped their stone's and walked away. Big difference in making correction's, helping, teaching, and rehabilitation in one's life, than doing as the Democrat's are doing, in which is to try and destroy instead of heal or mend in life.

Trump proved himself by his presidential action's, and that's what we voted him in for. Are you getting out of Biden the same or are you starting to regret the Biden presidency ?

Trump was president.. not some politician ...although I concede that MANY politicians are every bit as stupid and corrupt as Trump.

America is not a great country because it is filled with people like you. It's a great country because we have been a melting pot.
Melting pot of what ? That is becoming the hundred million dollar question anymore. When most had (at the least), a set of standard's that created unity amongst the citizen's, then the melting pot worked, and was outstanding. Not so much anymore.

Melting pot of what ? That is becoming the hundred million dollar question anymore. When most had (at the least), a set of standard's that created unity amongst the citizen's, then the melting pot worked, and was outstanding. Not so much anymore.
You mean when we just took northern European people because they looked like you.

Oh for God's sake. Italians, Spaniards, Greeks and Jews were NOT considered white people, you moron.

Oh for God's sake. Italians, Spaniards, Greeks and Jews were NOT considered white people, you moron.
Has nothing to do with what's going on today, and you know it. Calling me names shows that you know that I'm right, but you have to go there in hopes to deflect from the truth being spoken. Nothing wrong with anyone melting in regards to those who you list, but there is something bad wrong if they follow in the footsteps of or gravitate towards leftist liberals these days. Why did you bring up color ? No one gives a crap about the color of people, but rather it's about their culture, and about their action's stemming from their character.

Has nothing to do with what's going on today, and you know it. Calling me names shows that you know that I'm right, but you have to go there in hopes to deflect from the truth being spoken. Nothing wrong with anyone melting in regards to those who you list, but there is something bad wrong if they follow in the footsteps of or gravitate towards leftist liberals these days. Why did you bring up color ? No one gives a crap about the color of people, but rather it's about their culture, and about their action's stemming from their character.
And what about their "culture" can you point too?

And what about their "culture" can you point too?

You know about culture's, character, and all such things that either create unity or disunity among the people. Don't act stupid to me.

Take your pick otter. How about radical newly or recreated nostalgic culture's that fuel hate, disunity, anti-patriotism, anti-community, anti-freedom, anti-religion, anti-Semitism, and on and on and on it all goes ?

If you show me either in your words or in your actions, that you are against most of what America is about, and that you are against me as a traditional American, then I will put you in a category, and treat you accordingly.

I really don't care if you like it or not, because it's my right to be free from anyone who hates me as an American, wants to harm me because I'm an American or wants me dead because I'm an American. So which one do you want for me otter ?

Last edited:
You know about culture's, character, and all such things that either create unity or disunity among the people. Don't act stupid to me.

Take your pick otter. How about radical newly or recreated nostalgic culture's that fuel hate, disunity, anti-patriotism, anti-community, anti-freedom, anti-religion, anti-Semitism, and on and on and on it all goes ?

If you show me either in your words or in your actions, that you are against most of what America is about, and that you are against me as a traditional American, then I will put you in a category, and treat you accordingly.

I really don't care if you like it or not, because it's my right to be free from anyone who hates me as an American, wants to harm me because I'm an American or wants me dead because I'm an American. So which one do you want for me otter ?
You’re an American only in the sense that think being an entitled asshole makes you one.

Unity? Does our racial history make you think we were all happy at one time? When was that?

You’re an American only in the sense that think being an entitled asshole makes you one.

Unity? Does our racial history make you think we were all happy at one time? When was that?
No one's job to make you happy, but instead it's your job to make yourself happy. Quit blaming and start living.

Forum List

Back