CPAC Attendee Hands Out 'Seven-Point Plan' To Reinstall donald trump

These people are totally bat crap crazy.
Actually sounds like a great plan. I know Trump isn't fond of the Speaker idea, but maybe he was just feigning disinterest or maybe he will rethink his position. I'd love to see it happen because it would absolutely drive the Left insane.

Their "seven point plan" can never happen.
More famous last words from the same people who swore Trump could never beat Hillary.

And yet, none of those had anything to do with President Trump.

Grow up!

1jcr56-S.jpg
BDS much?

Rent free..
Today a former 1-term orange fuckup endorsed senate candidate said this about the mass murder in texas, “What I like to do is see it and everything and stuff.”

The former 1-term orange fuckup can sure pick em.

Actually sounds like a great plan. I know Trump isn't fond of the Speaker idea, but maybe he was just feigning disinterest or maybe he will rethink his position. I'd love to see it happen because it would absolutely drive the Left insane.

More famous last words from the same people who swore Trump could never beat Hillary.
I'd love to see the orange sycophancy exploded too.

Maybe....ok. At the time, he was a former employee of Manafort's lobby firm, from when they worked in Ukraine. Again, nothing illegal about sharing poll dating with anyone.

Then why was he charged and convicted for doing so. Judges aren't in the habit of accept guilty pleas when no crime has been committed.

You know about culture's, character, and all such things that either create unity or disunity among the people. Don't act stupid to me.

Take your pick otter. How about radical newly or recreated nostalgic culture's that fuel hate, disunity, anti-patriotism, anti-community, anti-freedom, anti-religion, anti-Semitism, and on and on and on it all goes ?

If you show me either in your words or in your actions, that you are against most of what America is about, and that you are against me as a traditional American, then I will put you in a category, and treat you accordingly.

I really don't care if you like it or not, because it's my right to be free from anyone who hates me as an American, wants to harm me because I'm an American or wants me dead because I'm an American. So which one do you want for me otter ?
Sounds like the Trump doctrine.

You know about culture's, character, and all such things that either create unity or disunity among the people. Don't act stupid to me.

Take your pick otter. How about radical newly or recreated nostalgic culture's that fuel hate, disunity, anti-patriotism, anti-community, anti-freedom, anti-religion, anti-Semitism, and on and on and on it all goes ?

If you show me either in your words or in your actions, that you are against most of what America is about, and that you are against me as a traditional American, then I will put you in a category, and treat you accordingly.

I really don't care if you like it or not, because it's my right to be free from anyone who hates me as an American, wants to harm me because I'm an American or wants me dead because I'm an American. So which one do you want for me otter ?
Your stupid ass is one simple foolish man/boi.

You can treat me as you wish I don't give a shit one way or the other. Your simpleton us verse them crap will make me treat you as a stupid simple boi.

I think it's time for Liberals to burn down a few stores in Chicago to show their righteous outrage.

Has nothing to do with what's going on today, and you know it. Calling me names shows that you know that I'm right, but you have to go there in hopes to deflect from the truth being spoken. Nothing wrong with anyone melting in regards to those who you list, but there is something bad wrong if they follow in the footsteps of or gravitate towards leftist liberals these days. Why did you bring up color ? No one gives a crap about the color of people, but rather it's about their culture, and about their action's stemming from their character.
You don't give a crap about colour, it's their "culture" and their "character". What bullshit.

You call YOURSELF a "traditional American". Which tribe are you from? Are you living on a reservation, because those are the only "traditional Americans" there are. It you're an American of European descent, you're a Johnny come lately who ancestors may have been here for centuries, versus the Americans who crossed the land bridge from what is now Russia at least 15,000 years ago. Those are the people your people slaughtered upon their arrival, so they could steal their land.

And I'm willing to bet that those people of colour whose "culture and character" you find so offensive were probably here before your cracker ass showed up too. Personally, I have little regard or respect for those who have no knowledge of history, or understanding of it, and who think their shit doesn't stink just because they're white and male.

YOUR people have no class, no sense of decency, and if they want something, they'll claim it, and kill anyone who says otherwise.

show me when he was

I posted the links you clueless dolt. You have to click on them and read them yourself. There also links up thread to his guilty plea, and his elocution where he lists all of the crimes he committed.

BUT YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON THE LINKS AND READ THE INFORMATION POSTED THERE FUCK BOI, to see it.

I have a 1-point plan for bringing Trump back to the Oval Office.
1. The Biden presidency.

What creates "disunity" among people is when one group of people puts themselves in charge, and gives out all kinds of favours to family, and friends, and first crack at all of the jobs, but if you're not "one of them", you take what's left over.

When white people arrived on what is your shores, the traditional Americans welcomed them. The white people brought them smallpox, alcohol, dishonest dealings. Trading blankets and trinkets for island of Manhattan. The native Americans had no need or concept of land ownership.

Traditional Americans lived in harmony with and at peace with the land, which provided for them in abundance, until Europeans swarmed over the land like locusts killing all of the animals to profit from their hides, leaving the meat to rot. In 500 years your culture and character have laid waste to most of the land, poisoned almost all of the water, where traditional Americans lived at peace and in harmony with the land and its abundance. Now you refuse to believe that the way we're living is changing the climate of the planet to the point where we're headed for extinction, if we don't cut it out.

And your talking about your superior culture and character. Superior to what?

I posted the links you clueless dolt. You have to click on them and read them yourself. There also links up thread to his guilty plea, and his elocution where he lists all of the crimes he committed.

BUT YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON THE LINKS AND READ THE INFORMATION POSTED THERE FUCK BOI, to see it.
you show’d no links supporting that he was…please provide the code section as well

Last edited:
Oh no!!!

Not another George Soros reference!!!
Are you saying that convicted felon George Soros does NOT financially support DAs that refuse to be tough on criminals? Does Soros NOT financially support other far-left candidates that damage our country? Why are you afraid of Soros' financial support of those candidates being made public?

Forum List

Back