Cowboys Tell Ayers: F-off

Ottawa didn't "turn away" Coulter. They invited her to speak, then their students barred her from speaking by physically threatening her.

And if listening to Ayers' bullshit makes people open minded, then I'm a fucking prima ballerina/opera singer. Ayers is a terrorist, piece of shit, should be in prison scumbag who is directly responsible for the deaths at Kent State.

You really should get some proof before you start spouting this bullshit.
I mean shit, I thought it was arsons from three days before that caused Kent State.:cuckoo:
Ayers admitted his crimes, got off on a technicality and is to this day unrepentant.

I believe the quote is; "Guilty as sin, free as a bird, ain't America great?"

Or maybe you thing it would be equally "open minded" to have Ted Kaczynski go on the college speaking circuit?
What are you even talking about? Where did I ever say Ayers should not pay for his sins?
I simply said Allie should accuse him of a crime he didn't comment.

And for the second time he was not booked to talk about the weatherman, do none of you read the articles?

You really should get some proof before you start spouting this bullshit.
I mean shit, I thought it was arsons from three days before that caused Kent State.:cuckoo:
Ayers admitted his crimes, got off on a technicality and is to this day unrepentant.

I believe the quote is; "Guilty as sin, free as a bird, ain't America great?"

Or maybe you thing it would be equally "open minded" to have Ted Kaczynski go on the college speaking circuit?
What are you even talking about? Where did I ever say Ayers should not pay for his sins?
I simply said Allie should accuse him of a crime he didn't comment.

And for the second time he was not booked to talk about the weatherman, do none of you read the articles?

Would it matter if Ted Kaczynski was called in to give a lecture about mathematics?

New Topics

Forum List

Back