karl rove was in my town today....

Code Pink is an embarrasment.

I admire their fortitude but not their technique.

Protestors carry signs and chant slogans. These people commit assault and battery. Jail for them.

I think it would be cool to sit and drink a beer with Karl Rove. It would be even cooler to do that on the White House lawn after Owe Bama gets tossed out on his ear come next Presidential election.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I think it would be cool to sit and drink a beer with Karl Rove. It would be even cooler to do that on the White House lawn after Owe Bama gets tossed out on his ear come next Presidential election.

I've had the awesome opportunity to meet and have dinner with Karl. He's very personable and a great guy.

I've had the awesome opportunity to meet and have dinner with Karl. He's very personable and a great guy.

But he's a poster-boy for the angry white male.

He's an easy mark.

Not that I'm saying he deserves it but he and Rush are easy targets...light skinned...balding...slightly overweight. [See John McCain]

Some righty-whiteys are actually good looking.

I know conservative women are definitely better looking then Lefty chicks...for the most part.

Forum List

Back