Cowboys Tell Ayers: F-off

Ottawa didn't "turn away" Coulter. They invited her to speak, then their students barred her from speaking by physically threatening her.

And if listening to Ayers' bullshit makes people open minded, then I'm a fucking prima ballerina/opera singer. Ayers is a terrorist, piece of shit, should be in prison scumbag who is directly responsible for the deaths at Kent State.

You really should get some proof before you start spouting this bullshit.
I mean shit, I thought it was arsons from three days before that caused Kent State.:cuckoo:

Luissa, everyone thinks you're cute and everything, but honestly, you're making an idiot of yourself. Why don't you take a nap and let the grownups talk now? Because you're reaching and it's painful to watch.

Ottawa didn't "turn away" Coulter. They invited her to speak, then their students barred her from speaking by physically threatening her.

And if listening to Ayers' bullshit makes people open minded, then I'm a fucking prima ballerina/opera singer. Ayers is a terrorist, piece of shit, should be in prison scumbag who is directly responsible for the deaths at Kent State.

I mean shit, I thought it was arsons from three days before that caused Kent State.:cuckoo:

Luissa, everyone thinks you're cute and everything, but honestly, you're making an idiot of yourself. Why don't you take a nap and let the grownups talk now? Because you're reaching and it's painful to watch.

What political hate?
To bad Alan Colmes cant see it?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apaocwjuv5k]YouTube - political hate.wmv[/ame]

What political hate?
To bad Alan Colmes cant see it?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apaocwjuv5k]YouTube - political hate.wmv[/ame]

:lol: Colmes: "They're all racists I tell ya....damn racists!!!!! If you don't like Obama's policies...you're a racist. WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said....Progressives play the race card somewhere daily....sling lies and false accusations daily.....what a fucking loser.

Last edited:

How about you stop lying out of your ass, Allie.
Please show me proof that Ayer's is directly responsible for Kent State?
YOu have no clue what you are even talking about, and you are trying to say I am stupid? :lol:

Why?

The University has the right to make a decision not to have him speak.

Did you see the thread about Coulter at the U of Ottowa?

Did you see the Public School that wouldn't allow Lesbians to attend a Prom?

WTF? Does Ayers need to become a Blond Conservative Lesbian to create Public Outrage??
Tell me exactly how it is the same?
A school told a student they were not allowed to attend prom due to their sexual prefernce, which violates her constitutional rights.
Tell Ayers he can't speak at their school because they do not like him doesn't violate his rights, these events are no where near the same.

Ayers is a terrorist. A Dem President pardoned him and a Dem President befriended him. Who wants to hear what he has to say?

Ahh ... he must be different somehow than the Michigan militia group, right? Because a fucking lefty.

No partisan sheep around here.:rolleyes:

UW is not real open to new ideas, not surprised.

Like you would know anything about UW.:cuckoo:

Well giving the fact my brother went there for 3 1/2 years and both my brothers grew up in Wyomning, with one still living there now. When we went on vacation when I was younger, it was to Wyomning.
I have also talked about the Matthew Shephard case with my brother who left the year he started. And he admitted that Laramie is not real welcoming to that sort of thing.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the punchline...

I'm waiting for outraged Libs to begin to whine about Free Speech, Freedom of Expression, and begin to call the ACLU.

Maybe he'll get $30,000 from Ellen.

Actually, based on the right wingnuts reaction to Ann's being chased away by the Canadian students, I would think it would be they who would be railing about free speech, since this time it is the state telling someone that they can't speak on state property.

Oh, that's right!! RWNs only think that RWNs have free speech rights.

WTF? Does Ayers need to become a Blond Conservative Lesbian to create Public Outrage??
A school told a student they were not allowed to attend prom due to their sexual prefernce, which violates her constitutional rights.
Telling Ayers he can't speak at their school because they do not like him doesn't violate his rights, these events are no where near the same.

Ayers is a terrorist. A Dem President pardoned him and a Dem President befriended him. Who wants to hear what he has to say?

Ahh ... he must be different somehow than the Michigan militia group, right? Because a fucking lefty.

Um, I think I stated that UW had every right not to allow Ayers to speak.
I will give you a hint, it is the part where I said they didn't violate his rights.
:beer:

Tell Ayers he can't speak at their school because they do not like him doesn't violate his rights, these events are no where near the same.

So, are you suggesting that since the POTUS was a democrat that somehow the pardon's invalid? If not, then what was your point in mentioning that?

UW is not real open to new ideas, not surprised.

Well giving the fact my brother went there for 3 1/2 years and both my brothers grew up in Wyomning, with one still living there now. When we went on vacation when I was younger, it was to Wyomning.
I have also talked about the Matthew Shephard case with my brother who left the year he started. And he admitted that Laramie is not real welcoming to that sort of thing.

And? My brother's a Major in the Army. That means I can tell you all about being a Gunnery Sergeant in the Marine Corps.

:eusa_hand:

Listening to ANYONE speak, especially those with whom one disagrees, is precisely the road to a more open mind. You make it pretty clear that you didn't know that.

And? My brother's a Major in the Army. That means I can tell you all about being a Gunnery Sergeant in the Marine Corps.

If you visited some where often, don't you think you could know alittle bit about the place?
Go have a drink, and chill out a little.

If you visited some where often, don't you think you could know alittle bit about the place?

You're as closed-minded as anyone you accuse, so how about YOU chill out?

damn, allie. just when i was about to send you a pony, you have to go and post shit like the above. now the pony will probably face the wurst fate.

You're as closed-minded as anyone you accuse, so how about YOU chill out?

How am I closed minded?
I am sorry I formed an opinion on a place I have visited numerous times, and have met MANY people who lived there. I also stated they had the right to now allow Ayers.

Perhaps, in the name of open-minded fairness, we should invite Osama bin Laden to speak?

Just because Osama's bombs went off, and Ayers' didn't, is no reason to discriminate.

Not only a self confessed terrorist, but an unrepentant one who has publicly stated that he 'wishes they'd done more'. A real charmer.

But....

I wish to hell they'd let him speak. You do not fight these people (or racists or any other idiots) by silencing them. You fight them by free speech. Listen to what they say and then 'splain why they're a fucking moron.

Forum List

Back