Coward Joe Biden Staying In The Basement 24/7

1598398665701.png

BIDEN, by hiding in his basement has revealed the REAL POWER of the Globalist Oligarchy. That a candidate a weak as Joe Biden, not REQUIRED to answer questions from reporters, not required to answer questions about his past failures, his corruption and his ties to SWAMP and still has a chance to be elected.

Of course, technically, he was selected by the SUPER RICH to be their WH puppet.

No humour in Leftist Memes, these two new ones are as unfunny as the others. Perhaps Leftists should not use text in Memes and just do the pictures instead.
Coming from the person who doesn't rate the Beatles, I find this amusing. Sounds like you wouldn't know funny (or music) if it bit you in the arse.

The Beatles are over rated ditto Elvis Presley. ANYONE in my Music thread knows my intense HATE of Pop Music and Mainstream Music, ANYONE in my Music thread could tell you though I do KNOW ALL about Music OTHER than Pop Music and Mainstream Music Pogo

The Beatles and Elvis Presley are not FIT to shine the shoes of Don Van Vliet:

Re. Funny. I am an expert on The Marx Brothers films, I rate ALL humour based on them.

Coward Joe Biden is literally NOT going to go outside to do ANY campaigning, his Handlers have announced he will stay the ENTIRE time in his basement. The MISSING Presidential Candidate, get the milk carton campaign up and running:

View attachment 379749
Why do you care where Joe is?

I’d love to see Trump shut his mouth for a week and actually get work done

Joe Biden has been hiding so successfully that he has only ONE pool reporter assigned to him. Kamala Harris has none. The big story is Biden now wearing a helmet for his bicycle ride. This can not be elevated to a presidential level.

No humour in Leftist Memes, these two new ones are as unfunny as the others. Perhaps Leftists should not use text in Memes and just do the pictures instead.
Coming from the person who doesn't rate the Beatles, I find this amusing. Sounds like you wouldn't know funny (or music) if it bit you in the arse.

The Beatles are over rated ditto Elvis Presley. ANYONE in my Music thread knows my intense HATE of Pop Music and Mainstream Music, ANYONE in my Music thread could tell you though I do KNOW ALL about Music OTHER than Pop Music and Mainstream Music Pogo

The Beatles and Elvis Presley are not FIT to shine the shoes of Don Van Vliet:

Re. Funny. I am an expert on The Marx Brothers films, I rate ALL humour based on them.

Without the Beatles, there is no Captain Beefheart. BTW, the piece you just posted. Crap. Unmelodic crap. Reminds me of David Crosby on a bad day. Another over rated windbag.

Yeah, Marx Brothers are pretty good. Used to have a thing for them back in the day...a while ago now.

Trump has done more good work in two days of his parties convention than Biden has in his 47 years as a wanna be leader. Staying in his basement is the safest place for old senile Joe. He has nothing to offer. If he were smart he would concede now. MAGA

Forum List

Back