It's 2022... setting the scene of a post Biden victory....

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
It is August 2022, one year since Kamala Harris took over the Presidency after Joe Biden left office.
A lot has changed.
The scene is Bill Jenkins arriving home after a particularly hard day at the office... finding his wife Anna, who was removed from her job 6 months ago after President Harris and House Democrats passed the "Employment Reparations Act" mandating white homes can only have one person employed to make room for the less privileged to assume those jobs.
6:00pm

Bill: "I'm home"...
Anna: "Hi, bill... you are later than usual today"
Bill: "Yes, I am having to work over trying to train the new less privileged employees, they have no experience in what we do"
Anna: "Bill, you should feel good about being able to set things straight now... you know this"
Bill: "I suppose, but I miss so many of the folks I worked with before... this all happened... they knew what they were doing"
Anna: "You haven't said that to anyone else have you??!... you want to pay a fine for hate speech?? Bill!!"
Bill: "No I haven't.... oh I didn't get the lettuce you wanted, we don't have a grocery store anymore... the less privileged were physically expressing themselves again last night it seems, and burned down the store"
Anna: "Well, we can do without salad tonight, you know their descendants probably didn't have the privilege of salad like us"
Bill: "what are we having tonight anyway, I am hungry..."
Anna: "Beans and potatoes, I know we had that last night, and well three times last week, but we have to watch the budget really tight since my privileged job was assumed. That and the new 15% tax raise last year".
Bill: "you know... it is pretty hard to have to keep eating that... I saw Tyrone and Shanika next door grilling steaks on their new grill!"
Anna" Bill... they are finally able now to overcome white privilege!! They have a right to enjoy the privileges we had"
Bill: "Yeah but, now we don't have anything!!"
Anna: "You better seriously stop saying these things!!!... you know my mother told me you act like a Republican!... I just don't understand how you can stand there as a white man and think those thoughts... now just go get washed up."

It is August 2022, one year since Kamala Harris took over the Presidency after Joe Biden left office.
A lot has changed.
The scene is Bill Jenkins arriving home after a particularly hard day at the office... finding his wife Anna, who was removed from her job 6 months ago after President Harris and House Democrats passed the "Employment Reparations Act" mandating white homes can only have one person employed to make room for the less privileged to assume those jobs.

Bill: "Yes, I am having to work over trying to train the new less privileged employees, they have no experience in what we do"
Anna: "Bill, you should feel good about being able to set things straight now... you know this"
Bill: "I suppose, but I miss so many of the folks I worked with before... this all happened... they knew what they were doing"
Anna: "You haven't said that to anyone else have you??!... you want to pay a fine for hate speech?? Bill!!"
Bill: "No I haven't.... oh I didn't get the lettuce you wanted, we don't have a grocery store anymore... the less privileged were physically expressing themselves again last night it seems, and burned down the store"
Anna: "Well, we can do without salad tonight, you know their descendants probably didn't have the privilege of salad like us"
Anna: "Beans and potatoes, I know we had that last night, and well three times last week, but we have to watch the budget really tight since my privileged job was assumed. That and the new 15% tax raise last year".
Bill: "you know... it is pretty hard to have to keep eating that... I saw Tyrone and Shanika next door grilling steaks on their new grill!"
Anna" Bill... they are finally able now to overcome white privilege!! They have a right to enjoy the privileges we had"
Anna: "You better seriously stop saying these things!!!... you know my mother told me you act like a Republican!... I just don't understand how you can stand there as a white man and think those thoughts... now just go get washed up."
Is that what the voices in your head are telling you
Trump freaks are funny

A lot has changed.

Trump freaks are funny
I didn't vote for Trump.... try again

A lot has changed.

Trump freaks are funny
You spend your days praising him but at least you won't vote for him. :thup:

A lot has changed.

Trump freaks are funny
You spend your days praising him but at least you won't vote for him. :thup:
Yeah.... go ahead... link 'em up. Where exactly have I been praising him?
Are you a Mac1958 sock?

Forum List

Back