COVID: What's next?

It Biden's job to unite the people and convince us of the need for the shots.

I heard him talking about paying people to get shots.

When will he be coming up with the money?
You mean the people that think he's Satan incarnate?'

'Those people?

Yeah, its better to pile on the gravy, transfat, sugars, processed food and just pop a thousand pills a day.
Hey that's all great. It ain't gonna keep you from getting covid or make covid any less severe WHEN you get it.

I'm sure that in the 2024 election campaign, President Trump will propose ideas to get rid of this plague.

And the people will be able to accept his proposal to defeat it, or they can continue with Sleepy Joe's plan of failure.

Like I said, it will be up to the people.
You will never defeat a virus…

You can contain it and limit the amounts of death…

So yes, it's Joe's fault you won't take your shots and you don't care how stupid and selfish you sound.

Biden and the Democrats screaming personal insults at vaccinated people doesn't convince you to get vaccinated?

Huh, who saw that coming? Certainly not Mac1958 or antontoo or BertramN . They think personally insulting vaccinated people is a winning formula to get everyone vaccinated! Huh guys!

Last edited:
My concern is that dragging it out like this will allow the virus to create variants that will render vaccines impotent.

Either way, I'll just remain hopeful that we make more advances on treatments.
So, we don’t have accurate data being released now, and the CDC just used non peer reviewed information to sound panic alarms. Outlets like CNN parrot an endless stream of doom, gloom, and politicized garbage on their networks, that you come here to regurgitate over and over.

Then you wonder why no one here thinks you are a credible voice…

Go hide in your house Monk.

I think it's quite possible that this battle is over. We failed.

So it seems to me that we have to concentrate on other ways of dealing with this.

I don't think that we have failed.

Just because stupid people make the bad choice to not vaccinate doesn't mean we have failed in the battle with the virus.

We just have to take a different approach because the stupid people rejected the best approach so the best approach isn't going to work.

I don't think that we have failed.

Just because stupid people make the bad choice to not vaccinate doesn't mean we have failed in the battle with the virus.

We just have to take a different approach because the stupid people rejected the best approach so the best approach isn't going to work.
What do you have in mind?

Biden and the Democrats screaming personal insults at vaccinated people doesn't convince you to get vaccinated?

Huh, who saw that coming? Certainly not Mac1958 or antontoo They think personally insulting vaccinated people is a winning formula to get everyone vaccinated! Huh guys!
Biden?

I heard the GOP Governor of Alabama saying very loudly that people who refused to vax were stupid

So yes, it's Joe's fault you won't take your shots and you don't care how stupid and selfish you sound.

I haven't been prescribed a shot yet- I am scheduled to see my internist on 1 September and he will advising me on this. I trust Dr. R a lot more than Doc Fauci- a quack who has never seen me and doesn't have the medical brains to change a bedpan around these parts.

Huh, who saw that coming? Certainly not Mac1958 or antontoo They think personally insulting vaccinated people is a winning formula to get everyone vaccinated! Huh guys!
Oh fuck off you little snowflakes.

Grow a pair

I haven't been prescribed a shot yet- I am scheduled to see my internist on 1 September and he will advising me on this. I trust Dr. R a lot more than Doc Fauci- a quack who has never seen me and doesn't have the medical brains to change a bedpan around these parts.
A month from now?

Hope you make it that far...

Seriously, if you don't know anything about Covid, this is pointless.

Facts are racist, aren't they, Lush?
What...the fuck...do you think you're babbling about?

Biden?

I heard the GOP Governor of Alabama saying very loudly that people who refused to vax were stupid

The governor of Alabama, bless her heart, is an old lady from the South that speaks her mind.

Hardly an authoritative voice on medical matters.

Forum List

Back