COVID: What's next?

There is no immunity to a novel virus.
You have been lied to.

You have an immune system that can fight it, and many folks have very little reaction to it. Just because it is a new coronavirus, doesn't mean your immune system can't do anything about it.

Your ignorance is shameful.

Take for example SARS. SARS is only 20% different than COVID, and it has been found that folks that have memory cell for SARS, have better ability than others to fight COVID. It is more similar than other coronaviruses. You act like this is the first coronavirus ever to be exposed to people. I have had many in my life.

But all you do is get your info from establishment propaganda, so you know very little about what you are supposed to know. The only thing you know, is what the Corporate/State partnerships want you to know, i.e. GET THE JAB.

Regardless of whether or not you really need it.

o1-a1-2-jpg.517949

Vaccinated are carriers, though their system is an activated surveillance breathing airborne viruses out onto the unvaccinated passerby, who has no such protection.
So … that leads them to what conclusion then?
It seems obvious.

They are the only ones being vocal about it, aren't they?

or is just a conincidence that the blue states have a higher vaccination rate (and lower rates of new cases) than the red ones?
Blue states still have large numbers not getting the jab. Dumb Biden voters right?

Immune from death and incapacity, dope.
So far, breakthrough cases account for .08% of new cases. It’s not the immunized filling up ICUs. Over 4 billion doses of Pfizer alone given so far worldwide. If there were serious problems with the vaccine, we would certainly know.
Stop being stupid.

Then tell us how many are dead from the vax.....

Instead of cheering when CDC cuts that number from 12k to 6k and fails to explain why....

Some say the evidence shows this was developed in a lab. Then it only makes sense some of these variants are being developed in labs now.

CDC number and over 1200 people have died while being vaccinated!

That is more than a few!
*1,598 (26%) of 6,239 hospitalizations reported as asymptomatic or not related to COVID-19.
†309 (24%) of 1,263 fatal cases reported as asymptomatic or not related to COVID-19.

How about we start with you assholes not lying and stop spreading false shit?

ICU’s are not packed, they are at regular fill levels with only a few of those patients being from the Chinese flu.

Fuck. I’m sick and tired of you pricks lying out your ass and then clutching your pearls because half the country doesn’t believe a fucking thing you say. You earned that reputation so live with it ass wipe.
You are hopelessly lost. SMH

Lush: 600K vaccinated people died in Florida

Lush: What does that people stay inside in Florida in the summer have to do with Covid cases?

Lush: No kaz, I can respond to you when you tell me you're done, but if you respond to me when I tell you I'm done that's trolling.

Anything more, jackass?
You lying piece of shit

New Topics

Forum List

Back