Covid Vaccine Booster Day in the UK.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yes the jabs start in care homes and amongst the vulnerable in Britain.There is a new strain of the virus and we all need to take care.

The vax has become a target for whack job conspiracy theorists but the actual facts show that the death rates fell after the vax was introduced.

I remember my first jab. We queued in the rain for that one. It saved lives. .

Yes the jabs start in care homes and amongst the vulnerable in Britain.There is a new strain of the virus and we all need to take care.

The vax has become a target for whack job conspiracy theorists but the actual facts show that the death rates fell after the vax was introduced.

Enjoy!

Baa-baa-baaaaaah!

Make sure you get boosters early and often, and hug and kiss all your loved ones afterwards, because, remember, just like Joe Biden said, "You're not going to get covid if you have these vaccines".

You're immune! Go out and come in close contact with all your friends and relatives.

Make sure you get boosters early and often, and hug and kiss all your loved ones afterwards, because, remember, just like Joe Biden said, "You're not going to get covid if you have these vaccines".

You're immune! Go out and come in close contact with all your friends and relatives.
The vaccine saved lives. Death rates plummeted within days. Give thanks.

Make sure you give grandma a big kiss as soon as you're "immune".

lol
I can visualise your shoulders shaking as you make your joke Sigh !
Ive never claimed immunity. But I do know that the vax mitigated any outcomes from covid.
Ypu are lucky in the US that nobody died. Covid killed thousands in the UK.

I can visualise your shoulders shaking as you make your joke Sigh !
Ive never claimed immunity. But I do know that the vax mitigated any outcomes from covid.
Ypu are lucky in the US that nobody died. Covid killed thousands in the UK.

So Joe Biden, Rochelle Walensky, Anthony Fauci, and others are lying when they say the vaccine provides immunity?

1694458060574.png

URresearch.jpg

Comedy Gold... :auiqs.jpg:

I know that there is a backward conspiracy hardcore in the US. But you really cant argue with the figures.
When the vax was released the death rates went down. Proof enough for most adults.
But not enough for morons who still think that trump won and Michelle i a man..

You jab away, the same are not gullible

Sometimes I think thiers a glimmer of hope .

qjjajajajaj.jpeg

..and then Tommy opens his yap

Get your safe and effective vaxxx

Turdy”s posts are a perfect example of a natural fool , turned Denier , and finally turned into a caricature . Think of the danger when others of his ilk get any position of responsibility and actually make decisions affecting others . Single handed Turdy exemplifies the dangers of democracy .

Forum List

Back