Covid Vaccine Booster Day in the UK.

The vax has become a target for whack job conspiracy theorists but the actual facts show that the death rates fell after the vax was introduced.

Really?

What do you know about a once-great, but now obsolete computer platform developed in the 1970s by Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC); and what do you think it has to do with any of this other absurd bullshit with which you are trying to associate it?

Make sure you get boosters early and often, and hug and kiss all your loved ones afterwards, because, remember, just like Joe Biden said, "You're not going to get covid if you have these vaccines".
You're immune! Go out and come in close contact with all your friends and relatives.

Given what is known of some of the proven side effects of these dangerous experimental mRNA drugs, one has to wonder if they contributed to the loss of one of Tainted Tommy's legs.

Anyway, before Christmas I had a below knee leg amputation and have been recovering at home since then.

But I do know that the vax mitigated any outcomes from covid.
When the vax was released the death rates went down. Proof enough for most adults.

The VAX was discontinued in 2005. It never had anything at all to do with this COVID bullshit, nor with those of you who have been stupid enough to fall for this absurd hoax.

I bet you've never seen an actual VAX, never touched, one, never worked with one in any way. I did most of my college coursework on one, back in the 1980s, my first time through college, when I was majoring in Computer Science.

By the way, it was in the late 1970s that the VAX was released. What alleged reduction in death rates do you think you can claim happened then, as a result?

Last edited:
The VAX was discontinued in 2005. It never had anything at all to do with this COVID bullshit, nor with those of you who have been stupid enough to fall for this absurd hoax.

I bet you've never seen an actual VAX, never touched, one, never worked with one in any way. I did most of my college coursework on one, back in the 1980s, my first time through college, when I was majoring in Computer Science.

By the way, it was in the late 1970s that the VAX was released. What alleged reduction in death rates do you think you can claim happened then, as a result?
Bob. We all accept the innate hilarity of your constant Vax jokes.
Please stop flogging a dead horse. You are a comedy God.

Bob. We all accept the innate hilarity of your constant Vax jokes.
Please stop flogging a dead horse. You are a comedy God.

No joke.

It is you who keeps making references to an obsolete computer platform, about which it is clear that you are even more extraordinarily ignorant than you are about nearly everything else; and that's a rather extreme bar to set in the first place.

mRNA_Favorite.jpg

Yes the jabs start in care homes and amongst the vulnerable in Britain.There is a new strain of the virus and we all need to take care.

The vax has become a target for whack job conspiracy theorists but the actual facts show that the death rates fell after the vax was introduced.

I remember my first jab. We queued in the rain for that one. It saved lives. .
If a person is old, fat or weak then take whatever you need to protect yourself. Everyone else, just say no to the profit booster shots.

Off for my booster tomorrow. I will say goodbye now just in case I dont [sic] make it.

#pray4tommy

Maybe it will take out your other leg.

You do understand, don't you, that one of the proven side-effects of this dangerous experimental mRNA shit, is to cause red blood cells to clump, in a manner similar to what diabetes causes, that can lead to organ failure and amputations, right?

How stupid is it for someone who already has a medical condition that is known to have this effect, to needlessly take an experimental drug that is also proven to have this effect?

If you hadn't stupidly taken this drug in the first place, then you might still have both your legs.

Forum List

Back