COVID Vaccinations

NORMAL left the building last March. There is no normal anymore and it's never coming back. That's quite unfortunate but as long as Bill Gates and Fauci as well the governments around the world are around and the elite keep calling the shots...there can be no normal. All one can do at this point is make your own home your castle and keep to yourself and focus on your own business at hand. If everyone ignored the powers at hand, the world would be different. Unfortunately, the media is the devil here and as long as they keep promoting the agendas and know that most people believe everything they tell, there can be NO change. This is in fact the new NORMAL.
I worry you are right.
I AM RIGHT...the proof is in the pudding. Just venture out into public. The new normal is obvious. I go into a grocery store without a mask like every other day as well as other stores and 99% of the people in the store are masked up. It's pathetic. I see people on the street by themselves, no one around and they have a mask on...WHAT???? Why? They must think the COVID particles are floating around in the air and they might breathe them in...:auiqs.jpg:It's ridiculous. Fresh air is a plus. Breathing in your own oxygen is a big time minus.

Allergic reactions, even death, are going to happen.
Just like with antibiotics do you refuse to take them too?
antibiotics are poison too. You want healing? Try the natural way with herbs and plants. Works every time.
Tell that to all the people who died from infections before the advent of antibiotics.
And all the people who became sick but avoided antibiotics and relied on natural cures that did survive? Do some research on tribes in South America who know nothing about medicines but use what the earth provides as medicine and live longer than most of the people in the world...it works.

And those tribes are not exposed to many of the deadlier diseases we face.
You are right there....diseases created by MAN

Allergic reactions, even death, are going to happen.
Just like with antibiotics do you refuse to take them too?
antibiotics are poison too. You want healing? Try the natural way with herbs and plants. Works every time.
Tell that to all the people who died from infections before the advent of antibiotics.
And all the people who became sick but avoided antibiotics and relied on natural cures that did survive? Do some research on tribes in South America who know nothing about medicines but use what the earth provides as medicine and live longer than most of the people in the world...it works.

And those tribes are not exposed to many of the deadlier diseases we face.
You are right there....diseases created by MAN

Just as deadly.

I see people on the street by themselves, no one around and they have a mask on...WHAT???? Why? They must think the COVID particles are floating around in the air and they might breathe them in...:auiqs.jpg:It's ridiculous.

Same here, or driving in a car all by themselves windows rolled up with a mask on.

On the other hand, it makes it easier knowing what their political affiliation is. When I see those people, the only thing that goes through my mind is "there is a Democrat."

I see people on the street by themselves, no one around and they have a mask on...WHAT???? Why? They must think the COVID particles are floating around in the air and they might breathe them in...:auiqs.jpg:It's ridiculous.

Same here, or driving in a car all by themselves windows rolled up with a mask on.

On the other hand, it makes it easier knowing what their political affiliation is. When I see those people, the only thing that goes through my mind is "there is a Democrat."
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

1617808229193.png
1617808296317.png

Attachments

• 1617808184113.png
    1617808184113.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 14
I completely understand---this is a personal decision and gamble. One choice may be right and one may be wrong...or both may be right or wrong. I don't know for sure---each person needs to weigh their risks against their benefits and decide for themselves------------

Given my comorbidity where I have two of the top medical conditions that kill people who get this virus, I really don't have much of a choice. If the vaccine kills me, I'll be the first one it actually killed and maybe my death will help my fellow man. If I don't get the vaccine and catch Covid, that would be much more likely to lead to my death.

I completely understand---this is a personal decision and gamble. One choice may be right and one may be wrong...or both may be right or wrong. I don't know for sure---each person needs to weigh their risks against their benefits and decide for themselves------------

Given my comorbidity where I have two of the top medical conditions that kill people who get this virus, I really don't have much of a choice. If the vaccine kills me, I'll be the first one it actually killed and maybe my death will help my fellow man. If I don't get the vaccine and catch Covid, that would be much more likely to lead to my death.
Hang in there bro...you ain't catching COVID....perhaps the Flu....because that's all COVID is...the flu. Powers at hand just want to call it COVID and use it against the people of the world which they have very successfully done.
1617808588609.png

Attachments

• 1617808543184.png
    1617808543184.png
    123.3 KB · Views: 16
Hang in there bro...you ain't catching COVID....perhaps the Flu....because that's all COVID is...the flu. Powers at hand just want to call it COVID and use it against the people of the world which they have very successfully done.

I disagree. Covid is real. Something like this could not be kept from the public. What isn't real are the case numbers and fatality rate. Besides what I've read many times, I had an experience in my own family. My 94 year old Uncle died last summer from colon cancer. He couldn't walk so he never went anywhere. During his last days, they called an ambulance and he was taken to the VA. They tested him positive for Covid.

Before my cousin (his son that he was living with) called the ambulance, he summoned the family to say their last goodbyes as they wouldn't be permitted to see him in the hospital. None of the 12 people there that day had Covid. Some (like my father) quarantined for 12 days and others were tested.

They did contact tracing all which proved negative. So how did this 94 year old guy who was never exposed to this deadly virus get it? How is it he didn't pass it to anybody else? There were a lot of hugs and kisses on his final day in the house.

My cousin came over a month or so after his death. He showed me a picture of his fathers death certificate. Covid.

I disagree. Covid is real. Something like this could not be kept from the public. What isn't real are the case numbers and fatality rate. Besides what I've read many times, I had an experience in my own family. My 94 year old Uncle died last summer from colon cancer. He couldn't walk so he never went anywhere. During his last days, they called an ambulance and he was taken to the VA. They tested him positive for Covid.

Before my cousin (his son that he was living with) called the ambulance, he summoned the family to say their last goodbyes as they wouldn't be permitted to see him in the hospital. None of the 12 people there that day had Covid. Some (like my father) quarantined for 12 days and others were tested.

They did contact tracing all which proved negative. So how did this 94 year old guy who was never exposed to this deadly virus get it? How is it he didn't pass it to anybody else? There were a lot of hugs and kisses on his final day in the house.

My cousin came over a month or so after his death. He showed me a picture of his fathers death certificate. Covid.
I'm not saying it's not real. It was created. Then spread to some. But the numbers aren't accurate and they blame many deaths on COVID when they had no relation to it. There was an incident of a guy who died in a motorcycle crash and in his autopsy, they claimed he had COVID....whatever. I just don't trust anyone's analysis and there is no way to actually prove that anyone has COVID because they are being told they have it. They might have symptoms common to the flu but are being told it's COVID. I think the bottom line is if you pay close attention to your own health, take precautions in the way of eating right, exercising, and making sure your immunity system is as good as possible, sickness IS avoidable. It has worked for me. BIG TIME.

NORMAL left the building last March. There is no normal anymore and it's never coming back. That's quite unfortunate but as long as Bill Gates and Fauci as well the governments around the world are around and the elite keep calling the shots...there can be no normal. All one can do at this point is make your own home your castle and keep to yourself and focus on your own business at hand. If everyone ignored the powers at hand, the world would be different. Unfortunately, the media is the devil here and as long as they keep promoting the agendas and know that most people believe everything they tell, there can be NO change. This is in fact the new NORMAL.
I worry you are right.
I AM RIGHT...the proof is in the pudding. Just venture out into public. The new normal is obvious. I go into a grocery store without a mask like every other day as well as other stores and 99% of the people in the store are masked up. It's pathetic. I see people on the street by themselves, no one around and they have a mask on...WHAT???? Why? They must think the COVID particles are floating around in the air and they might breathe them in...:auiqs.jpg:It's ridiculous. Fresh air is a plus. Breathing in your own oxygen is a big time minus.
I'd sure spend a lot more money in the community if I could get into stores without a mask! Everything I buy comes from Amazon now.

I worry you are right.
I'd sure spend a lot more money in the community if I could get into stores without a mask! Everything I buy comes from Amazon now.
Move to Florida! They are not enforced here!

I'm not saying it's not real. It was created. Then spread to some. But the numbers aren't accurate and they blame many deaths on COVID when they had no relation to it. There was an incident of a guy who died in a motorcycle crash and in his autopsy, they claimed he had COVID....whatever. I just don't trust anyone's analysis and there is no way to actually prove that anyone has COVID because they are being told they have it. They might have symptoms common to the flu but are being told it's COVID. I think the bottom line is if you pay close attention to your own health, take precautions in the way of eating right, exercising, and making sure your immunity system is as good as possible, sickness IS avoidable. It has worked for me. BIG TIME.

It's genetics really. I used to work for a guy who had a pizza shop. He only believed in natural ingredients, sold vitamins in his store, never smoked or drank, was really big with the Jesus stuff. He died in his mid 50's. My grandfather was overweight, drank every day, smoked those roll-your-own cigarettes which were nasty at the time. The guy lived until he was 78. He finally died from throat cancer which I believe was caused from his former employment where he worked with asbestos all day long with no protection of course.

I was watching Laura's show a few months ago and one doctor she had on said like 97% of all Covid deaths were deficient of vitamin D3. Without any evidence to back him up, he said his opinion is the best way to fight this thing until most people are vaccinated is to take vitamin D3 and Zink. I've been taking vitamin D3 for the last 20 years.

I was watching Laura's show a few months ago and one doctor she had on said like 97% of all Covid deaths were deficient of vitamin D3. Without any evidence to back him up, he said his opinion is the best way to fight this thing until most people are vaccinated is to take vitamin D3 and Zink. I've been taking vitamin D3 for the last 20 years.
Darn, I keep forgetting the D3! Hey, can't hurt to take some, excuse me for a minute.

It's genetics really. I used to work for a guy who had a pizza shop. He only believed in natural ingredients, sold vitamins in his store, never smoked or drank, was really big with the Jesus stuff. He died in his mid 50's. My grandfather was overweight, drank every day, smoked those roll-your-own cigarettes which were nasty at the time. The guy lived until he was 78. He finally died from throat cancer which I believe was caused from his former employment where he worked with asbestos all day long with no protection of course.

Genetics definitely plays a part but living as naturally as possible is still your best bet.

They are turning the public into lab rats. That they are testing many of their bioweapons out. To see what virus's strand to do what to a certain race of people.

Not from an "expert" or medical "authority" but many sound reasons to not take the available covid vaccines:

18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine

I will be getting the vaccine based on a medical expert, my cousin. She assured me it was totally safe and had no long term negative effects. She was not only the supervisor of her lab, but also worked with Dr. Fauci before. I trust family more than the internet.

Forum List

Back