COVID Vaccinations

One more thing....this discussion could go on forever but the way I see it, "to each his/her own." Run your life the way you want. If you want to follow government and elite mandates and guidelines blindly without doing research without concern about what you are doing to your own self, go for it. That's your choice. I like the idea of doing the best to decide for myself what is best for me. I don't want someone telling me I HAVE to do this or that. If I have a choice, I'm taking it. Right now we still have choices but the government and the elite are trying to eliminate that with COVID passports, mask mandates, trying to force vaccines...and sheep of the world are just falling in line...without any research or thought....sad
The federal government has no plans for a vaccine passport. States and private businesses can do what they want
NOT YET....New York just introduced the passport....others will fall in line I'm sure
Their prerogative.

He said 1954.
I said 1954- I still have the scar from the scab that everyone had IF they received it- it's faded over the years, but so has my hernia operation scar from when I was 7 and my dog bite scars in my right palm-

He said 1954.
I said 1954- I still have the scar from the scab that everyone had IF they received it- it's faded over the years, but so has my hernia operation scar from when I was 7 and my dog bite scars in my right palm-
He didn't say 1954. If he is 62 he was born in 1959

I got the polio vaccine when I was 5 he could have gotten it anytime after 1961

He said 1954.
Exactly I still have the vaccination scar too but the polio vaccine was a liquid given orally.

cgepg8pz88f21.jpg

For those of you who have already either gotten the "jab" or are planning on getting pricked...a few things to consider

There is always a minute risk of having a bad reaction to a vaccine. This isn't relegated to the COVID vaccines. A friend's son who was in the military had a bad reaction to a vaccine he was required to get a couple of years ago and ended up with Guillain-Barre syndrome. He eventually recovered, but it took like a year.

I will NOT knowingly take a vaccine- in fact, I will NOT get tested- they can take my temp all day long- nothing is going to get stuck up my nose while I'm conscious-
I simply don't understand why people rush to stand in long lines to get tested!! What in the world good does that do ANYONE?

Not my business, I guess. I do think it's a sign of the sheepification of America.

I couldn't agree more. I have to get a cataract done later this month. They said it's required that I get the Covid test before the surgery. The thing is, they're making me take the Covid test five days before the surgery. What sense does that make? Between the time they give me the test and surgery, I could easily get Covid by then.

It's weird how as vaccinations increase cases of the virus are decreasing. Someone should probably do a study and find out what the heck is going on.
Actually I heard on the radio yesterday that in Texas since they have listed the mask mandate and made it that vaccinations are not mandatory, case of COVID have decreased and hospitalizations because of COVID have decreased both dramatically...go figure. This whole thing has been a planned event and they have lied to us about the numbers. The numbers have been fudged all along and that's been proven. Just keep your immunity up, eat healthy, excercise, and you WILL NOT catch any virus. I'm living proof. No need for a mask or a jab.
My brother is in Texas---he works for certain university (I won't say which) they required him to get the vaccination a couple of weeks ago----he was sick for 3 days after it.

It's weird how as vaccinations increase cases of the virus are decreasing. Someone should probably do a study and find out what the heck is going on.
Actually I heard on the radio yesterday that in Texas since they have listed the mask mandate and made it that vaccinations are not mandatory, case of COVID have decreased and hospitalizations because of COVID have decreased both dramatically...go figure. This whole thing has been a planned event and they have lied to us about the numbers. The numbers have been fudged all along and that's been proven. Just keep your immunity up, eat healthy, excercise, and you WILL NOT catch any virus. I'm living proof. No need for a mask or a jab.
My brother is in Texas---he works for certain university (I won't say which) they required him to get the vaccination a couple of weeks ago----he was sick for 3 days after it.
And there you go! Here a woman who go the shot died a week later (Florida)

One more thing....this discussion could go on forever but the way I see it, "to each his/her own." Run your life the way you want. If you want to follow government and elite mandates and guidelines blindly without doing research without concern about what you are doing to your own self, go for it. That's your choice. I like the idea of doing the best to decide for myself what is best for me. I don't want someone telling me I HAVE to do this or that. If I have a choice, I'm taking it. Right now we still have choices but the government and the elite are trying to eliminate that with COVID passports, mask mandates, trying to force vaccines...and sheep of the world are just falling in line...without any research or thought....sad

Same here. I can read a lot of things on the internet about the vaccine, but I'm fortunate to have a cousin who is in this kind of work. She is a Doctor that was the supervisor of a lab where they did various research. She even worked with Dr. Fauci in the past. So I called her to discuss getting the vaccine. In her opinion, she highly recommended me doing so first opportunity because she's doing the exact same. She tried to explain what the vaccine does to you, but I'm not near her league enough to understand what she was talking about.

In any case, if you can't trust family, who can you trust? She's a brilliant woman who spent her working life out of a suitcase flying all around the world. She graduated high school at the age of 16 and went to college from there. Both my father and mother are fully vaccinated and doing fine. Same with my sister because she works in a hospital, but mostly administration and she doesn't get on the patient floors very much. All are fine. My cousin said it's harmless, there are no confirmed cases of it having any negative results, and be cautious about reports you see on the internet like that. After all, if a million people drink orange juice this morning, and 20 of those people die, it's pure stupidity to say it had to be the orange juice.

He said 1954.
Exactly I still have the vaccination scar too but the polio vaccine was a liquid given orally.
Not always and not until 1961.

So what's your point?

The people who get sick from the shot are those who have had a lot of problems with allergies in their life. When I get these other medical issues out of the way, I'm getting the shot. I want to start living a normal life again.

The people who get sick from the shot are those who have had a lot of problems with allergies in their life. When I get these other medical issues out of the way, I'm getting the shot. I want to start living a normal life again.
NORMAL left the building last March. There is no normal anymore and it's never coming back. That's quite unfortunate but as long as Bill Gates and Fauci as well the governments around the world are around and the elite keep calling the shots...there can be no normal. All one can do at this point is make your own home your castle and keep to yourself and focus on your own business at hand. If everyone ignored the powers at hand, the world would be different. Unfortunately, the media is the devil here and as long as they keep promoting the agendas and know that most people believe everything they tell, there can be NO change. This is in fact the new NORMAL.

I couldn't agree more. I have to get a cataract done later this month. They said it's required that I get the Covid test before the surgery. The thing is, they're making me take the Covid test five days before the surgery. What sense does that make? Between the time they give me the test and surgery, I could easily get Covid by then.
Boy, I sure hope I don't get a medical emergency. I don't do ANY of those COVID things.

NORMAL left the building last March. There is no normal anymore and it's never coming back. That's quite unfortunate but as long as Bill Gates and Fauci as well the governments around the world are around and the elite keep calling the shots...there can be no normal. All one can do at this point is make your own home your castle and keep to yourself and focus on your own business at hand. If everyone ignored the powers at hand, the world would be different. Unfortunately, the media is the devil here and as long as they keep promoting the agendas and know that most people believe everything they tell, there can be NO change. This is in fact the new NORMAL.
I worry you are right.

I completely understand---this is a personal decision and gamble. One choice may be right and one may be wrong...or both may be right or wrong. I don't know for sure---each person needs to weigh their risks against their benefits and decide for themselves------------

Allergic reactions, even death, are going to happen.
Just like with antibiotics do you refuse to take them too?
antibiotics are poison too. You want healing? Try the natural way with herbs and plants. Works every time.
Tell that to all the people who died from infections before the advent of antibiotics.
And all the people who became sick but avoided antibiotics and relied on natural cures that did survive? Do some research on tribes in South America who know nothing about medicines but use what the earth provides as medicine and live longer than most of the people in the world...it works.

And those tribes are not exposed to many of the deadlier diseases we face.

Forum List

Back